It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain was executed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Brain cancer...probably did not create enough of the enzymes needed to detox roundup. One third of the people in this country lack adequate enzymes for the amount of roundup residue in our food supply.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So his body is laying in State, not as an honor but as a warning?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: musicismagic

I have a feeling that this will be taken down within seconds of my posting it but scrolling through the topics listed as well as the new posts, I can't find anything talking about what the internet is abuzz with at the moment. That the anger we see from John McCain's daughter is one piece of evidence, a slip up by John Kasich in an interview in which he said it had only been a day since John McCain was, "put to death," and Q stating that we would see a death that was a forced suicide of a man going not on his own terms which people say would be explained by McCain being condemned in a court marshal trial and being given the favor of suicide instead of execution for information on other deep state agents in operation and also in return he would not suffer his name being tarnished.

Has anyone else got any other ideas on the matter?

Well, you'd have to ask the doctors at the hospital. By the way, which hospital was he in?

He did go rather fast though. Like he got sick and six months later already gone

They knew about his brain cancer for quite a bit longer than we the public knew. But even if it was only six months, that's not "fast" necessarily, as this type of brain tumor is aggressive and fast-growing. After we discovered it in my family member, it was only four months before he was gone. GBM is a nasty aggressive horrendous #!y illness.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
my theory would be that people would grow old, and then they die...
the guy had a pretty good life overall, far better, quite a bit longer than many of the nam vets, despite the experiences he endured.
not everything has a grand conspiracy behind it.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I have a feeling that this will be taken down within seconds of my posting it but scrolling through the topics listed as well as the new posts, I can't find anything talking about what the internet is abuzz with at the moment. That the anger we see from John McCain's daughter is one piece of evidence, another is a slip up by John Kasich in an interview in which he said it had only been a day since John McCain was, "put to death," and yet another is Q stating that we would see a death that was a forced suicide of a man going not on his own terms which people say would be explained by McCain being condemned in a court marshal trial and being given the favor of being allowed to commit suicide instead of execution for information on other deep state agents in operation and also in return he would not suffer his name being tarnished which is why we see tearful people left and right talking about how one of the only honorable pristine men in Washington was lost last week and Ms. Megan just angry as can be and lobbing insults at Trump during the funeral.

I understand people would like a source when such a big claim is made but again, my source is simply all of the people suggesting it throughout different websites and YouTube, the origin of the theory somethjng I cannot pinpoint. So no this is not my theory, it is not being presented as fact or some insider knowledge but is simply interesting gossip which it seems is inescapable at the moment no matter where I go online.

Cancer.Period.Reality, not CONSPIRACY.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Kasich said he was "put to death".

What experienced public speaker makes a slip like that when talking about someone he considered a national hero that died of natural causes?

I've spoken at a handful of funerals...and could never have said anything like that about the dearly departed...unless it was true and I unconsciously let it slip.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
OMG guys.....An 81 year old man with brain cancer died. How could someone that old, with terminal cancer, die? That is like unheard of. For that reason, and the meds I am taking, I think the OP is on to something. 81 year olds with brain cancer always live to at least 153. So a grand conspiracy is the only answer.

You can trust me because I am a light warrior that is a super super good guy. Even though in my safe space private(messages) area, I gleefully make fun of old people who are dead, fantasize about the things I condemn, and constantly wish death on multiple people who are different than me politically. That is like totally a good guy thing to do.

edit on 7-9-2018 by karmicecstasy because: I totally don't do what I do because I secretly want to spread chaos and watch the world burn

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I love this thread, it’s old school....half baked conspiracy theory, that everyone can chime in on

Is it true....probably not....
Can we prove this.....no way
is it fun...absolutely

This thread seems to bust one conspericy theory:
The rich and powerful have a cure for cancer...
Or
McCain didn’t die of cancer

One of those statements appear to be true...

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
McCain's multiple funerals were used as an anti-Trump bash fest.

Democrats loved every minute.

Big campaign tactics in use by the vicious haters.

🎃

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
No he was not executed. Now in the spiritual realm it may be a different story. He had cancer and planned every aspect of his funeral including his daughters rant. Now if you had said the health care industry murdered him i would be on board.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What experienced public speaker makes a slip like that when talking about someone he considered a national hero that died of natural causes?

I've spoken at a handful of funerals...and could never have said anything like that about the dearly departed...unless it was true and I unconsciously let it slip.

10-1 odds say kasich was high as a kite.

I bet he meant put to rest...Just the dro talkin.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

Any Burt Reynolds theories?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

the "evil feminists" would have to be a part of that one!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Isn’t Kasich a major bible thumper? That would easily explain his “put to death” statement.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Isn’t Kasich a major bible thumper? That would easily explain his “put to death” statement.

No it wouldn't, I don't know anyone that would use that terminology for dying of natural causes,

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This whole end of McCain's life seems to be a cross between Lord of the Flies and a "He's wounded and down, get him".

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I don't think it would have been via allowed suicide.

As far as I am aware, deaths following Military Tribunals have set rules, firing squad most likely.

Of course, one of his family could have sneaked in a suicide pill.

We may never know ... but I think we will and sooner rather than later.

P

CIA Targeted Assassinations by Induced Heart Attack and Cancer

The 1975 Church Committee hearings
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I have a feeling that this will be taken down within seconds of my posting it but scrolling through the topics listed as well as the new posts, I can't find anything talking about what the internet is abuzz with at the moment. That the anger we see from John McCain's daughter is one piece of evidence, a slip up by John Kasich in an interview in which he said it had only been a day since John McCain was, "put to death," and Q stating that we would see a death that was a forced suicide of a man going not on his own terms which people say would be explained by McCain being condemned in a court marshal trial and being given the favor of suicide instead of execution for information on other deep state agents in operation and also in return he would not suffer his name being tarnished.

Well, you'd have to ask the doctors at the hospital. By the way, which hospital was he in?

Did he finally die in a hospital or was he at home? I thought he had died at home with either doctors or hospice nurses making home calls. He did go rather fast though. Like he got sick and six months later already gone

He went rather fast? No, not really. He had a Glioblastoma, one of the fastest growing cancers for which there is no cure. Chemo and Radiation can only give a few extra months depending on what stage the cancer is at when found and Sen. McCain was already in the late stages of the cancer when they caught it.

My brother had the same cancer and passed away last year only 3 1/2 months after being diagnosed. It's not like McCain got pneumonia and never recovered from it. He had a terminal cancer with no cure. The only cancer as deadly as a Glio is Pancreatic.

It's probably best to be more well informed about these things before making random statements to support one of the most ridiculous "conspiracy theories" I've seen in quite some time.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I

Though if he did die at the time that is stated, then it is possible that he took his own life and not force his family to deal with his suffrage.

Definition of suffrage

1 : a short intercessory prayer usually in a series
2 : a vote given in deciding a controverted question or electing a person for an office or trust
3 : the right of voting : franchise; also : the exercise of such right

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
No story here. Just an old man who finally died of cancer. I was surprised how long he was able to live. Usually most people who have a cancer diagnosis of any kind, it will come back. Matter of time.

My dad was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer on the 2nd of October last year, and he died before Thanksgiving.

So as far as McCain is concerned, yes, the story doesn't add up. At least not easily. Not to me. Everything about this stinks to high heaven.

Oh I think it adds up just fine. McCain had access to the best doctors and medical care money can buy. He also had the money to travel anywhere in the world in search of better care.

Wealthy people often do survive longer than a mere peasant would with the same disease. Especially if they're motivated to survive. McCain wanted to live and he had money. So he held on as long as he could and obtained prompt diagnosis and treatment whenever he needed it. Therefore, he survived for a long time.

Just look at the royals of England. Old as hell but still alive. Because they have great medical care and doctors who are very motivated to keep them alive for as long as possible.
edit on 7-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join