It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is awake?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Resettheory420
Please respond if you want to start an unbiased, truth based dialogue about the real world. NO brainwashed righties or lefties! PEOPLE ONLY!!!

The only people who aren't brainwashed aren't educated.
It's not like the guys in charge have set up 2 groups and the people who don't fall into either category beat the game.

Perhaps this whole left/right charade has just been put in place to manipulate those who claim to be "awake".
You're already happy to dehumanise people for their beliefs, at least the l/r people have the decency to call the r/l people bad "people".

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This timeline was created to have us in a (edit
daze.

Best new example:

The POTUS Donald presents as a very important, very viable and very reliable attestor:

KIM JONG UN!

No, really! The dictator-for-live, the squid sitting on papas and grand-papas throne, the person responsible for further developing a possible nuclear attack on the US of A:

Kim Jong Un of North Korea proclaims “unwavering faith in President Trump.” Thank you to Chairman Kim. We will get it done together!

We all should get concussions from shaking our heads so very, very emphatically!
edit on 7 9 2018 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I know that I know nothing.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Please respond if you want to start an unbiased, truth based dialogue about the real world. NO brainwashed righties or lefties! PEOPLE ONLY!!!

The only people who aren't brainwashed aren't educated.
It's not like the guys in charge have set up 2 groups and the people who don't fall into either category beat the game.

Perhaps this whole left/right charade has just been put in place to manipulate those who claim to be "awake".
You're already happy to dehumanise people for their beliefs, at least the l/r people have the decency to call the r/l people bad "people".
You can get educated and then deconstruct it, taking the good and leaving the rest. But that takes a lot of effort.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Do tell!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

A lot of people value only what is good for them. Greed is the prevailing value for
those people. Most people just lie about that ugly truth IMO.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

No bot here lol. Yeah I threw those up so I could post my thread, sorry for that. Been lurking since 2014. I had the name resettheory but I think it got deactivated or something since I stopped posting in 2016 when evrything turned "mudpit" on here. just added the 420 last night. I will say i'm really happy with the amount of replys from informed people here. Makes me smile seeing that there are a lot of smart, informed folks willing to converse. Cheers!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I'm not saying i'm "beating the game". We are (mostly) all still enslaved, knowing that sucks, and doesn't make me "special" in any way. IMO almost nobody is born bad. L/R is the art of war. It just blows my mind that more folks don't even register that. Thank you for the dialogue

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Haha!! Why yes it does i suppose! What about "Buddha"?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
ya'll still there?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Resettheory420

let us pick the discussion up?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Few people are awake, if they were, we would have space travel, time travel and have made peace with all of the alien species already.

Yeah, business as usual. O well.

Shadilay my dudes.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Resettheory420

It is really interesting how the search for truth morphed into this partisan thing. As though ultimate truth will be found in a political party. What I do find interesting is that the Trump situation has truly brought out the corruption of media, academia and the government itself. It is clear as day now for anyone to see.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why do some still think this is the right left game? Back when I found ATS it wasn't like this. All ya'll do is take sides. OBAMA!!! TRUMP!!! Same team my fellow humans. NOTHING has changed, business as usual. THINK!!! where have the realists gone? Down with he FED! Please respond if you want to start an unbiased, truth based dialogue about the real world. NO brainwashed righties or lefties! PEOPLE ONLY!!!

So don't vote for anyone?
Is that your definition of "Awake"?

Occasionally we have someone with reason , logic and common sense to vote for, Ron Paul comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: MisterSpock

Only a fool cannot see the propaganda arm and coercion, but they say a sucker is born every minute.

The sad thing that I have discovered, that even though the lies and bias are glaring, many people choose to look the other way. Most people will trade truth over false comfort anyday.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

That is because so many people are invested and tied into this system that they would just rather pretend it could never collapse.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join