It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is awake?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

ya but what beliefs do traditional conservatives hold in your opinion? i want to know.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Resettheory420

I’m all for doing away with all the partisan bickering day in and day out. It’s all a huge distraction to hide whatever is really going on.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

This is exactly what I feel. Usurped and Hijacked minds once again. History repeats itself, does it not?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LevelHeaded

I’m all for doing away with all the partisan bickering day in and day out. It’s all a huge distraction to hide whatever is really going on.

Its exactly the intent of it.

I hope one day we get back to searching for TRUTH and not arguing this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Resettheory420
a reply to: drewlander

ya but what beliefs do traditional conservatives hold in your opinion? i want to know.

Small government, responsible social programs, lower taxes, more individual liberty.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

This is exactly what I feel. Usurped and Hijacked minds once again. History repeats itself, does it not?

New eras bring new methods. Were just watching the dawn of a new propaganda arm emerge, sadly most people dont recognize it.

Ironically, years from now, it will be as plain as day and everyone will see it for what it is.

ETA: And all the fools that fell for it will extol their ability to have seen it, in the past tense.

Great minds see it happening, weak minds see it in hindsight.
edit on 6-9-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I ask because the term you used referred to a "traditional" group of people. We need to break away from that fake ass traditional sh!t. EVERYTHING is screwed up. WE are better than this. Or maybe not?? Maybe nature will just work this virus out? WE need to evolve. Other creatures don't lie so much...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Only a fool cannot see the propaganda arm and coercion, but they say a sucker is born every minute.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Only a fool cannot see the propaganda arm and coercion, but they say a sucker is born every minute.

Well, in the history of the human race, there has never been a shortage of fools.

link   
I woke up, but not to politics.

Politics has been the same for centuries. Just like religion.

I woke up to the real world.

You have not woken up if you are still thinking politics govern your soul. Only you have control over that.

Wake up !

link   

It would've kept repeating itself if we'd have elected another Bush or Clinton.
Trump put an end to BOTH

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Why do some still think this is the right left game? Back when I found ATS it wasn't like this. All ya'll do is take sides. OBAMA!!! TRUMP!!! Same team my fellow humans. NOTHING has changed, business as usual. THINK!!! where have the realists gone? Down with he FED! Please respond if you want to start an unbiased, truth based dialogue about the real world. NO brainwashed righties or lefties! PEOPLE ONLY!!!
Well I do think the media and political propaganda, including on social media, has gone into overdrive.

Arguably 80-90% of the people I know personally are pretty brainwashed along these lines. The ones who aren’t seem pretty quiet right now unless you get them alone and mostly in person, or a few drinks in them.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Why do some still think this is the right left game? Back when I found ATS it wasn't like this. All ya'll do is take sides. OBAMA!!! TRUMP!!! Same team my fellow humans. NOTHING has changed, business as usual. THINK!!! where have the realists gone? Down with he FED! Please respond if you want to start an unbiased, truth based dialogue about the real world. NO brainwashed righties or lefties! PEOPLE ONLY!!!
Well I do think the media and political propaganda, including on social media, has gone into overdrive.

Arguably 80-90% of the people I know personally are pretty brainwashed along these lines. The ones who aren’t seem pretty quiet right now unless you get them alone and mostly in person, or a few drinks in them.

Exactly, a few of us just keep our mouths shut and are ready to watch the world burn. Somewhat content in the hope that what comes out the other end will be better for all.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Time flies! Still, happy now to be able to commune with you all. I feel what you are saying. Isn't it good to just appreciate this moment?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: an325nt
Many.

But we're tired.

Why comment on the thread about the breaking msm story? Plenty of bots... Paid or otherwise... Will reply.

But not to this thread. It won't go far.
Much worse on reddit or Twitter.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

luv u jesus with sunglasses. still though, no change for the species.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
going to bed. love you all.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Time flies! Still, happy now to be able to commune with you all. I feel what you are saying. Isn't it good to just appreciate this moment?

It's just another blip in time, I'm just here, on earth, to observe the inevitable downfall of another failed race. Maybe one day, true logic will prevail and a civilization will finally overcome and join the ranks of greatness.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Exactly, a few of us just keep our mouths shut and are ready to watch the world burn. Somewhat content in the hope that what comes out the other end will be better for all.
Right, I’m among those. The problem is I work and am friends with a LOT of political or activist types. I refuse to virtue signal or jump into hysteria that people are engaging in. To many, it’s suspicious that I don’t say much or join in. The dude that used to post and say all kinds of political and activist stuff is now silent. I think our silence speaks deeper than the loud ones.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
That makes most people fools by that definition.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join