It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is awake?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Why do some still think this is the right left game? Back when I found ATS it wasn't like this. All ya'll do is take sides. OBAMA!!! TRUMP!!! Same team my fellow humans. NOTHING has changed, business as usual. THINK!!! where have the realists gone? Down with he FED! Please respond if you want to start an unbiased, truth based dialogue about the real world. NO brainwashed righties or lefties! PEOPLE ONLY!!!
edit on 7-9-2018 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:51 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Resettheory420

I'm still up, if that's what you mean.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:51 PM
    link   

I thought it was an UP-DOWN game?

zzzzzzzzzzzz 😴

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:54 PM
    link   

But yes, "critical" thinkers of years back have transformed into a bunch of partisan fools. It's highly amusing. I guess some peoples intellect is only "skin" deep. It's pretty sad, but wholly indicative of human nature. The robots, with their algorithmic logic, can't get here soon enough. Unfortunately, true AI and logic will mean the end of the human race, but so be it.

link   
    a reply to: MisterSpock

thank you

link   

Right? It's pretty hopeless, if conspiracy minded people are falling for (are RABID about, actually) the right-left lie. If they can fool us, there is no hope for everyone else. It's pretty dire.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:55 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Resettheory420

Why do some still think this is the right left game? Back when I found ATS it wasn't like this. All ya'll do is take sides. OBAMA!!! TRUMP!!! Same team my fellow humans. NOTHING has changed, business as usual. THINK!!! where have the realists gone? Down with he FED! Please respond if you want to start an unbiased, truth based dialogue about the real world. NO brainwashed righties or lefties! PEOPLE ONLY!!!

So don't vote for anyone?
    Is that your definition of "Awake"?

link   
    I'm so woke that ambien doesn't affect me, brah.

link   
    Many.

But we're tired.

Why comment on the thread about the breaking msm story? Plenty of bots... Paid or otherwise... Will reply.

But not to this thread. It won't go far.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:56 PM
    link   
    a reply to: xuenchen

you are correct sir or ma'am. hard to believe so many dont see it.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:57 PM
    link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Right? It's pretty hopeless, if conspiracy minded people are falling for (are RABID about, actually) the right-left lie. If they can fool us, there is no hope for everyone else. It's pretty dire.

Exactly, now look at all these "advanced minds" that have fallen for the bait. That speaks volumes to how screwed the average fool is who bought into the lies.

We're screwed, frankly.
    edit on 6-9-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:58 PM
    link   

Eyes wide open.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:00 PM
    link   
    I thought it was WOKE.
    cant keep up with these kids and their slang

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:01 PM
    link   
    a reply to: IAMTAT

hard to eliminate, wish we could, but ya, voting wont do a thing when people just do what they are encouraged to do. or dont, but for no good reason.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:02 PM
    link   
    a reply to: an325nt

hey i got a few to talk. makes me happier i guess...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:03 PM
    link   
    a reply to: dashen

Woke is sjw garbage lingo, it's only a few years old. Awake is what most ats members used to be when they knew they were being lied to by any organization of power, especially ANY media outlet.

A lot less awake people, they have become "woke" which is a significant downgrade.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:03 PM
    link   
    I'd like to start an unbiased truthful dialog awakey thing. Yes.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:04 PM
    link   
    a reply to: dashen

those silly kids. i feel young but holy sh!t the manipulation of the youth today is breathtaking. still sheep, just with tech.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:05 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Resettheory420

There is a left/right game. Neo-cons and globalists are the uniparty, but there are still traditional conservatives.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:05 PM
    link   
    a reply to: caterpillage

i love you

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join