It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally in Montana 9-06-2018 at 9pm EST

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Trump having a big rally in Montana tonight at 9pm Eastern Time.

With all the drama this week, he might give some subtle clues for what's about to happen.

The election is close and the Democrats are displaying their over-zealous over-jealous malicious tactics more than usual.

The Kavanaugh hearings, the Woodward book, the NYTimes/DNC article.

Total meltdown in the face of many successes.

The Autumn Witch of November is drawing closer and closer and closer.

President Donald Trump will hold a campaign rally Thursday night in Billings, Montana, a conservative state where Democratic Sen. Jon Tester is facing re-election this fall.

The rally comes as Trump faces fallout over the publication Wednesday of an anonymous Op-Ed in the New York Times by a senior administration official who criticized the president’s leadership and decision-making.

The author claimed that “many” senior Trump administration officials were “working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.”

WATCH LIVE: President Trump holds campaign rally in Montana after week of turmoil

Live Youtube:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OH YAY...A rally with a guy that will just bash half of America and talk about himself.

I’ll pass thank you.

What would be better for the country is a rally to unite instead of divide don’t ya think?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

obama is speaking?

I um I um uh I um ah
edit on 6-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

obama is speaking?

I um I um uh I um ah

HAHA nice

At first I really enjoyed him(Obama) speaking but as of late not so much. I see too much mumbo jumbo just as I do with Trump.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ta-ra-ra Boom-de-ay

"I just love parades"

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

obama is speaking?

I um I um uh I um ah

I never understood why so many thought Obama was a great orator. The guy stumbled around and dropped a plethora of uhms and uhhhs in a lot of speeches.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Isn't it funny...unless I missed it, none of these articles even mention the name, MATT ROSENDALE, the man running for senator that Trump is holding this rally for. The articles make it all about Trump and the issue of the anonymous op-ed, but Trump is going there to rally for Matt Rosendale for senator.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Where did the million pounds of dope that was confiscated end up?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Star and Flag for posting this. Thanks!!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Where did the million pounds of dope that was confiscated end up?

In a dope house

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

obama is speaking?

I um I um uh I um ah

I never understood why so many thought Obama was a great orator. The guy stumbled around and dropped a plethora of uhms and uhhhs in a lot of speeches.

It was Obama's interviews that were horrible. He was so careful with what he'd say. "Look...…….We are...………...We are making.....making good progress. (20 seconds elapsed from "Look" to "progress".)
edit on 9/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Ta-ra-ra Boom-de-ay

"I just love parades"

I wonder if Lisa Page is one of the witnesses that maybe
at Andrew McCabe's Grand Jury proceedings?

Media is hiding that too, hit the news earlier this afternoon.
McCabe's attorney was furious...

But the Mueller probe everything is leaked!

But seriously, who else might be a witness?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Are these Grand Juries inside of a remote mountain somewhere? You never see suspects or witnesses going into one. You know the MSM would love to cover that aspect, if they could.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

OH YAY...A rally with a guy that will just bash half of America and talk about himself.

I’ll pass thank you.

What would be better for the country is a rally to unite instead of divide don’t ya think?

To be honest, there is a difference between Obama 2010 rallies and Trump 2018 rallies. I believe many who voted for hope and change in 2008 were severely disappointed by 2010. The rally cry was unheard by many who were disappointed by all the excuses.

Trump was another chance at hope and change. He actually has not disappointed even amongst much more animosity than Obama ever received. Changes have produced hope. His current rallies are far exceeding what Obama was able to pull in for his 2010 midterm candidates.

Trump may be just as divided as Obama was...the difference is that he has a different division at play. The majority of Americans actually benefit. For those who scream about popular majority voting...should recognize that Trump is democracy in action. The majority of America want to enjoy their hard earn benefits and not be taxed more and become poor.

Democrats have proven to be the more divisive group in politics even amongst their own minority divisions. Their hypocrisy has been revealed by what ever is the most relevant minority issue at the moment and condemn all others. It is fallacy in action. Eventually, they are left with a minute amount of supporters and have no true mainstream voter support. Sigh.

edit on 9 6 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Trump is generating huge crowds still. Not looking good for Dems.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

That old "Hope and Change" became "Nope and Chains" real fast.

"This year it became 'Jobs and Dollars'
Thank You Mr Trump !!"

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It has started. At least President Trump called it a Rosendale Rally.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Love these rallies...
Trump is 1 in a Billion!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Another link to live broadcast, if the original one is stuttering for you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join