It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange dreams

page: 1

join
share:
mrk

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ever had a dream that was too weird to forget?

I had a dream, not like the kind of dream Mr Luthar King would have had but something more sinister.

I dreamt that I was watching a BBC news channel, a guy named Ken Larson or Larsen was doing something on a boat, maybe a sporting event or something. Now he either falls or jumps into the water and emerges on the shore some seconds later, the crowd cheers him so it must have been good stuff.

Well anyway as he's standing there waving to the crowd and cameras blood starts hushing from several areas of his head and pours down onto his shoulders, he looks and you can see the expression on his face, the crowd at this moment beging to should out and panic "that's blood!" but the cameras are still rolling o_0

The next section is vague but all I remember is his name being said and the fact that he was dead.

Weird or what?

The last time I had a dream of this nature it was seeing my grandad the nmight before Ifound out he died of natural causes.

Ken Larsen/Larson? wtf?

What does all this mean :/

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Just a dream or a vision?

I have had amny experiences of dreams predicting the future. What you shouldnt do is wake up and pick up your nearest, "what dreams mean book".
They just cloud your interpretation of the events.
My advice, go with it, watch the news channels for related stories, and dont panic mr mannering.

new topics

join