It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INFOWARS is now permanently removed from Twitter...is Trump next?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
To be removed from Twitter, you have to violate their terms of service. Alex Jones was banned from Twitter due to harassing messages. Anyone, Republican or Democrat, who violates the terms of service and harasses people like Alex Jones did risks being banned, and if you see someone else do it, report it.

We don't have people shouting racial slurs at each other in grocery stores, or threatening each other, or harassing each other, and that is, for one reason, because grocery stores have the ability to kick people out who aren't being reasonable.

I can see how Twitter is different since it is a forum. However, how much harassment is too much? It doesn't matter whether the person is a Dem or Repub, the question is how much bad behavior should be tolerated, on either side?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Not sure which firm since I don't work in IT. I only know that at my global Fortune 100 company ATS is blocked as a site. I think it's ridiculous that a free thought site is thought of that way, but that's something based on the overseers of tech.
–––––
First they came for Alex Jones, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not an InfoWarrior.

Then they came for ATS, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not on ATS.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
–––––
That my friends is how it goes if we don't rise up collectively against censorship. Welcome to the slippery slope!

That is such a great example of hyperbole, well done you should be proud.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It isn't my hyperbole...it represents your future freedoms going down the proverbial toilet.

Can you be so blind to that! Out it will rise an new technocracy that will control you. An electronic leash will be shoved so far up your butt!
edit on 8-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

To be removed from Twitter, you have to violate their terms of service. Alex Jones was banned from Twitter due to harassing messages. Anyone, Republican or Democrat, who violates the terms of service and harasses people like Alex Jones did risks being banned, and if you see someone else do it, report it.

We don't have people shouting racial slurs at each other in grocery stores, or threatening each other, or harassing each other, and that is, for one reason, because grocery stores have the ability to kick people out who aren't being reasonable.

You are funny! Jones may be offensive to some, but he wasn't hurling racial slurs or anything like that, unless you include gay frogs. This is blatant censorship and you seem to be embracing your captor!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

It isn't my hyperbole...it represents your future freedoms going down the proverbial toilet.

Can you be so blind to that! Out it will rise an new technocracy that will control you. An electronic leash will be shoved so far up your butt!

Yes you're right ,when trump has dismantled the cheques and balances we will all be taking that electronic tag up the rear end...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes you're right ,when trump has dismantled the cheques and balances we will all be taking that electronic tag up the rear end...

Ha, ha. You are so brainwashed by the Media! Trump isn't doing that and you have no proof of him doing that. You identify with your captors. Good luck with that!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: SummerRain

People really think there’s free speech when you use someone else’s platform with T&Cs?

That’s hilarious!

“Muh fwee speeeeeeech!” is the usual line from people who get banned from VARIOUS platforms (including here at ATS) for breaking the T&Cs.

Simple solution? Don’t like it, don’t use it.

Except that on here, limited speech is applied to everyone equally. While on twitter and facebook et al, it is only applied to groups that are made targets, in order to silence them from their platforms. And nothing to do with their community standards, as is patently obvious.

I’m sure you can back that up with completely unbiased sources too, right?

Didint the head guy at Twitter testify the other day that 99% of their company are liberal Democrats.
And that their algorithm to remove certain content was not fair and actually solely targeted those against liberal beliefs?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Proof ! Oh my ...trump is actively trying to shut run an the oppositions voice, and people like you cheer it on....

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You are a separatist and a biased hypocrite. Admittedly, You believe in free speech...so long as the narrative only supports your side. Anyone else that has an opinion, if it doesn't align with yours...it's OK to ban them. EVERYONE should have a right to speak, no matter if you agree with them or not...racist opinions or not as well. It's free speech FOR ALL....or it becomes selective bias and thought control...which is controlled speech. That is not what our country was founded on. I think Liberals are control freaks, hypocritical and devious in every way...but I still feel like they should have a platform to speak, even if I don't agree with 100% of what they say. YOU are what's wrong with this country.
edit on 8-9-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Facebook, Twitter, need regulating

They’re public spaces

People should not be refused there freedom of speech in public forums and certainly not refused there political opinions

That’s all this is, it’s been none stop targeting of conservative right wing, specifically those who are critical of Islam

Revolution, revolt, rebellions, civil wars are on the horizon

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: TerryDon79

Like I said, it's not about T&Cs .... some how you can't comprehend.

Crying that it's about "muh fwee speeeeeech" doesn't make it correct.

Break the T&Cs, get banned. Simple.

Well, maybe not simple to someone who doesn't understand that free speech doesn't exist on internet sites with T&Cs.

It's funny you keep repeated your own lies, it's like your losing control of all your bodily functions.

My bet is, your watching to much CNN, they're lying narrative is rubbing off on you...

When you believe dysfunctional logic over moral truth... it is a sign of being brainwashed by an Alinsky leftist cult. But I'm sure you will deny it, their re-education has done a number on you.

MSM Repeat: T&Cs T&Cs T&Cs T&Cs

I guess now T&Cs is now added to the liberal playbook of racism, bigotry, xenophobia, anti-semitism.

haha

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Awww. That’s cute. You think I’m a liberal AND American.

But keep on going on and on about “muh fwee speech!” on the internet. It makes you look super smart!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Your Democratic Party wants to bring the censor-ridden Communist practices back (cough, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, cough) and you remain silent. Good luck with that. You are freer under Trump, but you cannot see that. If you get a Dem in the oval office the media and tech rulers will own your butt. You cheer on Alex Jones and Trumps censorship by them, but you are next! You really can't think past your recent latte can you!?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I didn't know they let the North Koreans watch CNN and get on the internet...

But hey, your not American...that explains a lot about your totalitarian views.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Free Speech (TM) as we know it isn't compatible with Internet 3.0. Please update your installation to the latest beta version of the North American Script Extender and adjust your browser settings accordingly.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I didn't know they let the North Koreans watch CNN and get on the internet...

But hey, your not American...that explains a lot about your totalitarian views.

I’m sorry, but what exactly are you on?

Must be either highly illegal or prescription as it’s caused your IQ to drop (I assume drop. It could just be normal for you) to single digits.

But “muh fwee speech!” Amirite?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Come on now, tell us which dystopian state your from, who tortured you to conform to CNN's fake news?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Come on now, tell us which dystopian state your from, who tortured you to conform to CNN's fake news?

I don’t watch cnn. I barely watch tv at all. I just know there’s no such thing as free speech on any site with T&Cs.

Why don’t you boycott or try to take down ATS? Plenty of people have been banned here for saying something that went against the T&Cs.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Facebook, Twitter, need regulating

They’re public spaces

People should not be refused there freedom of speech in public forums and certainly not refused there political opinions

That’s all this is, it’s been none stop targeting of conservative right wing, specifically those who are critical of Islam

No they aren't public spaces. They are corporations, owned by stockholders that make the rules, and pay the bills, either you abide by them like on ATS or you are banned.

Great another keyboard tough guy. You think Alex jones is going to lead you into battle?

Go have a blast of Strawberry paleo caveman formula and draw some Zombies .

edit on 8-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I don’t watch cnn. I barely watch tv at all. I just know there’s no such thing as free speech on any site with T&Cs.

That's part of the CNN's communist manifesto, is to deny free speech, and their constant lies about Alex Jones. It's pretty obvoius it's more than about T&Cs.

It's about online tech-left abusive power and control.

edit on 55095530am302018Sat, 08 Sep 2018 09:55:03 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join