It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INFOWARS is now permanently removed from Twitter...is Trump next?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Alex wanted to be banned.

He stated that on his show that he knew it would happen and he would benefit from it.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

You must watching the Alex Jones show.... repeating a lie?

About 30 minutes ago Alex Jones just replied, " Zuckerberg said, I think Alex Jones wanted to get banned. No Mark Zuckerberg I didn't want to get banned... I was already getting shadow banned.."

Mark Zuckerberg reportedly suspects Alex Jones wanted to be banned from Facebook for the attention
www.businessinsider.nl...

Then Alex talks about how he knew something would happen because of the shadow banning etc... Alex goes on calling Zuckerberg and Tim Cook as lying genetic bred psychopaths, soulless monsters.....

Which is all true.....

edit on 00090030pm302018Wed, 12 Sep 2018 12:00:42 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

HA!

Na i heard him say it a few weeks ago on the radio.

It is true that he knew it was coming and he has prepared for it for quite a long time now.

The only question i have is why would trump send alex to congress to act like a bully knowing he would stir the pot. jk..kinda

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

It looks like Alex Jones did, in fact, violate Twitter's terms of service.

As the cable news network reports, “Content that appears to violate Twitter’s rules appears over and over again in the hundreds of hours of video available on the accounts that Jones and InfoWars maintain on Twitter and Periscope, a livestreaming video service that Twitter owns. Jones has repeatedly degraded individuals of the Muslim faith. He has attacked people on the basis of gender identity. And he has engaged in the harassment of individuals.”

News Republic

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join