It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britian Blaming Novichok Agaisnt Russia/Putin for Political Distraction at Home.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

"Oh and i have seen some images where people were laughing at the police in chemical bio suits."

Care to share these images with us?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
How is the weather in St Petersburg?

Well, according to the BBC the temperature in St Petersberg is 26 degrees Celsius, which is totally rubbish. Where's the evidence? Other weather websites are saying the same, but it's all Western propaganda. The weather in Syria has been fine, warm and sunny since Russia got there, just like St Petersberg. Not too hot. They say UK had hot summer, but that was a distraction to fool the British and make them drink French wine.

And on, and on.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Obviously you cannot trust anything the BBC says about the weather in St Petersburg or anywhere else for that matter because: Iraq - WMD and Libya etc. Obviously.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: alldaylong

What proof do you HAVE that they are not Russian?

You are believing the same country that lied about the Libyan rebels which the British government claimed they were moderates but in reality they weren't.

You are believing the same war criminals that lied about Saddam's wmds. But hey you don't have any proof either do you now? or is your only evidence that you saw on that trash TV box?

Counties lie? Govts do. Blair lied about WMD's and mislead our Parliament. We now have a different party in power and a different Govt. Blair is no longer in Govt.

By your logic, because Stalin was a dictator who killed millions of his own people how can we trust Russia ever on anything?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
If seen strolling around Russia, I guess that Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Bashirov should probably be arrested, for being EU-UK-NATO sleeping saboteurs. This whole novichok nonsense is getting weird ...

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Seeing as how they are apparently strolling round Russia, let's see if they are indeed arrested. I won't be holding my breath. And you do know, those are not their real names?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Two Russian assassins take a commercial flight from Moscow to London using Russian passports with fake Russian names carrying a highly toxic poison which gets past customs. The poison has a "definite Russian signature." They scope out the target's house that day, put the poison on a doorknob the next day, and then fly back to Moscow.

Throw in a moose and a flying squirrel and you've got an animated movie.

And somehow this deadly alleged gas doesn't seem to have an affect on the hotel nor the hotel guests where the so called agents have stayed ugh? yeah sure.

Oh and i have seen some images where people were laughing at the police in chemical bio suits.

Something sure stinks with this.

Nobody except you is saying it was gas. Do pay attention to your script and brief.

Any chance of your posting these images you mention? Or perhaps you just made that up?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The politicisation of the Skripal poisoning has everything to do with losing Syria. You may find Craig Murray's blog on this subject quite enlightening. (www.craigmurray.org.uk...)

Regards,

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: samsdice

Craig Murray - a guy who thinks that Novichok was a Russian "secret weapon" and who did not understand that the CCTV pictures of the suspects were from two different cameras in two different corridors. Yeah, not the sharpest tool in the box.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

dont sound

might sound

sounds more

I am pretty certain

So the OP is basically just your opinion. What qualifications or proof do you have other that your own personal opinion?

You have a looooooong way to go if you want to survive more than 5 minutes on ATS. Start by backing up your claims and go from there.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Two Russian assassins take a commercial flight from Moscow to London using Russian passports with fake Russian names carrying a highly toxic poison which gets past customs. The poison has a "definite Russian signature." They scope out the target's house that day, put the poison on a doorknob the next day, and then fly back to Moscow.

Throw in a moose and a flying squirrel and you've got an animated movie.

And somehow this deadly alleged gas doesn't seem to have an affect on the hotel nor the hotel guests where the so called agents have stayed ugh? yeah sure.

Oh and i have seen some images where people were laughing at the police in chemical bio suits.

Something sure stinks with this.

The nerve agent was a liquid. This was reported on multiple news sources. It was modified to stick to the door handle rather than drip off or evaporate.

Do you have these so-called images of laughter towards the police? Or is this just yet another claim you cannot back up?

Awaiting your reply with extreme enthusiasm...

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Lets not also forget that the British gov and British Mainstream Media outlets are still holding Yulia Skripal the daughter of Skripal as a hostage, not allowing her to make outside contacts with anyone of her family members.

Before we forget that, have you got anything to even remotely suggest that this is indeed the case? This is something the Russians made up as propaganda to counter the fact that the Skripals' did not want Consular contact.

Not surprising really, seeing as how they had just been Novichocked by Russia.

And, the "British Mainstream Media outlets " (whatever that even means) are holding them? Are you for real?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
"Awaiting your reply with extreme enthusiasm...

Me too. I am just round the corner from the Maltings here in Salisbury. Go through there most days and did not notice people laughing at these guys.

Tell you what though, if these idiots came to Salisbury and spouted all this stuff about this not being Russia etc they would be lucky to get away with just being laughed at.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

To answer your original thesis, that this is all a Tory Political Distraction from Brexit, Syria etc, if that is what it is (and by the way it isn't) then all I have to say is that seeing as how both the latter are all over the media here (you cannot switch on the TV/radio without hearing about either) - it is not really working.

Do you really think that anyone here in the UK would be "distracted" by such a thing?

" Cor, stone the crows and strike a light Gov. I'd completely forgotten about Brexit what with all this Russia novichok thing and all".

Really? Pfffft….

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

The OP is just making stuff up that fits his/her own biases then goes and tries to find evidence that might remotely fit. Failing that they just say they've "seen it" or its their "opinion" and everyone is supposed to believe it simply because he/she said it.

Also note that the OP, when asked to provide evidence, conveniently disappears.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I have noticed. Also noticed that whenever the Russian propaganda machine needs a bit of a helping hand new members pop up on here with their anti-West, pro-Russia agenda. Odd, that.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I hate to see any member banned from ATS, we should welcome all respectful and reasoned opinions regardless of our own.

But you are obviously nothing but a shill who has absolutely nothing positive or constructive to offer.

I know T&C have be severely transgressed to warrant a ban....but I'd certainly applaud such a move if Mods and Admin saw fit.

You have one agenda, to spout pro-Russian rhetoric at the expense of honesty and accuracy.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsdice

The politicisation of the Skripal poisoning has everything to do with losing Syria. You may find Craig Murray's blog on this subject quite enlightening. (www.craigmurray.org.uk...)

Regards,

Nice attempt at a save. Has ChefFox emptied his desk out?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Nice attempt at a save. Has ChefFox emptied his desk out?

Probably. He's no doubt got another account and is awaiting instructions.

Disinformation Game

"The more different theories you put out, the more different Google results you're going to get," said Mr Nimmo. "So instead of seeing two or three different versions of the story you're seeing 20 or 30. And for someone who is not following the story regularly that becomes more and more confusing until they give up. And at that point, the Russian disinformation has had its effect."

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well said, great post. It's almost like they are only here to sow confusion and push pro-Putin narratives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join