It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is really going on at Fukushima ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

The perfect storm when added to the gulf incident in America plus all the ammo etc getting dumped offshore if you are a globalist .

I have family who have fishing boats & fish farms who have told me horror stories about what they have found in the sea -pre Fukoshima .

But hey chaos is good for business

All of what ammo? Are you talking like small arms ammo? If so ask the German U-boat crews how many millions of tons of ammo they sent to the bottom, I’m not too worried about that factor. Now Russia dumping reactors is a while ‘nother deal.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Fukushima.....the gift that keeps on giving.

TEPCO long ago put the clamp down on information.

You can always try enenews.com... lol

edit on R192018-09-06T17:19:40-05:00k199Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That sounds like a well informed run-down , thanks . If the japs can export millions of tons of cars each year then surely they can do something with those millions of gallons of tritinated sea water , other than dump it .

The main concern I have is that the Pacific doesn't die off in a wholesale manner , something that people keep saying it has , or it will . Its so vast and very deep so surely they're making this up ?

Also , what has spread all this radiation onto the lands around Fukushima ? Surely there must have been some kind of meltdown or large explosion we're not told about that caused that effect ?
I saw a video from Japan at the time that was quickly removed , a huge fiery mushroom at night . It made me wonder if the plant was even still there

Reactors can not and do not make nuclear explosions in any kind of reactor meltdown this is a common misconception the only explosions that can happen are from steam pressure or graphite reactions causing the build up of hydrogen and oxygen. Even nuclear bombs don’t cause an actual nuclear explosion unless they are strictly controlled just having the explosives around the core go off doesn’t do it you need uber precise timing that’s so unlikely to happen accidentally along with the other safeguards an accidental nuclear explosion is for all intents impossible.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

There are no good guys in this conversation everyone is at it on a industrial scale , ever met someone who admitted to making weapons of mass destruction for a living , who went to work in a collar & tie with a briefcase , who are these people ?? - take them out of the equasion -spelling !

Life is getting like a version of the original Time Machine Movie to this old git , mushroom clouds and the food supply getting used up quickly

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

There are no good guys in this conversation everyone is at it on a industrial scale , ever met someone who admitted to making weapons of mass destruction for a living , who went to work in a collar & tie with a briefcase , who are these people ?? - take them out of the equasion -spelling !

Life is getting like a version of the original Time Machine Movie to this old git , mushroom clouds and the food supply getting used up quickly

Who was placing blame? I don’t care who’s doing it just how they’re doing it and the Russian were one of the worst as far as dumping nuclear materials including entire fueled reactors and not just ones on nuke subs that went down. I’m not saying anyone is better just shades of worse.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Anyone watched the Netflix series Dark Tourist?

If you can check out the episode where they visit Fukushima.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Anyone watched the Netflix series Dark Tourist?

If you can check out the episode where they visit Fukushima.

I literally got a Netflix notification recommending Dark Tourist as I opened the page lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You have to see it to believe it. There have been reports that Japan is considering suing Netflix over it. So watch it while you still can.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yes, it's deliberate. No it's not "Russia"

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Any link to the yearly El Niño's of late? I doubt something that small could heat up something this large...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Bad news fellow people. Real #zhu here. but ma nature take care of that once we gone or learn the lesson. treat yo mama right!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Any link to the yearly El Niño's of late? I doubt something that small could heat up something this large...

I highly doubt it it’s not the heat part that bothers me but I guess it’s no worse than dumping of any nuclear waste in the ocean.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

The blob of warm water that was in the Pacific for almost 2 years seriously hurt the fishing industry here in Alaska.
The town I live in is a major processor of salmon and it has been a terrible year.
It has not been this bad in 40 years.

Most of the salmon went north and a lot never returned this year, but the blob is gone, and waters are returning to normal, so maybe next year will be better.

It's not radiation causing the bad fishing, it was caused by warmer waters, which is very bad for salmon.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Filtration of Tritium:
www.nuclearsolutions.veolia.com...

Another method:
physics.aps.org...

Then a use for it:
www.energy.gov... .pdf
edit on 7-9-2018 by ginseng23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Well, there was a video provided In The OP which shows exactly what is happening at Fukushima

People keep talking about the leakage into the Pacific Ocean but if they’d actually watched the video provided they’d see a huge effort has been made to stop any leakage of radiation into the ocean

I’m satisfied after watching this video, and looking at the extent of the damage done to the Pacific that everything is under control, and the world isn’t goi g to end

Well done to all the engineers and scientists involved in the decommissioning and securing efforts however this disaster is far far far from over, long way ahead to go, but I’m completely confident mankind will continue to endeavour to render this disaster a threat to our existence
edit on 7-9-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

It never stopped flowing and the measurements are given by those who we cannot trust.

Seven years on, radioactive water at Fukushima plant still flowing into ocean, study finds KYODO MAR 29, 2018 ARTICLE HISTORY
More than seven years after the March 2011 Fukushima nuclear crisis, radioactive water is continuing to flow into the Pacific Ocean from the crippled No. 1 plant at a rate of around 2 billion becquerels a day, a study has found. The amount of leaking cesium 137 has decreased from some 30 billion becquerels in 2013, Michio Aoyama, a professor at the Institute of Environmental Radioactivity at Fukushima University, said in his study, which was presented Wednesday at an academic conference in Osaka.

www.japantimes.co.jp...

It is incorrect to say that Fukushima is under control when levels of radioactivity in the ocean indicate ongoing leaks, caused by groundwater flowing through the site and enhanced after storms.

It also minimizes the threats posed by millions of gallons of highly contaminated water on the power plant grounds and the likelihood that storms and other natural events will continue to mobilize contaminants currently trapped in soils and ocean sediments near shore.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuckYou are may find this interesting it shows that the money saving decissions in the building of the plant ensured the demise of it not that many years later The stupidity and greed set a path to this most catastrophic of disasters

www.japantimes.co.jp...

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wounder if the Plastic that they say is killing
the ocean life is just to cover This?

I am Not saying the plastic is not a problem in its self.
but we have been Dumping ALL are rubbish and
deadly pollutants in the sea for a Very long time.
why is it NOW they say it is bad???

That use't to say the recycle rubbish went by ship to China.
It Never got to China! they just dump't it.
China stop't taking it All! and now they say the Sea is full off Plastic!
No way that would happen this quick!

and all the years you recycled. still feel good about that?

oh and they say they will clean the radioactive core with robots!
in the past the robots died very quickly near it.

Build a Nice building?
Most of the radiation has leak't all ready!!!
Believe in dreams and LYES.

edit on 7-9-2018 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
Here's a selection of the many youtube videos about Fukushima . To be honest it's very hard to tell exactly what is going on .

RT is putting out scary stories about " the worst is yet to come " , such as this vid from last week

TEPCO have made a video featuring a " trustworthy English accent " , about how they are fixing it up

Others are making very disturbing videos about how the Pacific Ocean is dying

So what we'd like to know is what's really happening ? Japan isn't on Russia's side , are Russians stirring the pot to disturb the Americans perhaps ?

TEPCO are the ones along with the Japanese Government , who didn't have a plan in case of this scenario : did they really need one since they say they're now getting somewhere with sorting this out ?

And the wide youtube user base are not any type of officials , they don't have a remit other than to question and inform . Should we trust them , when maybe , as individual producers, their trying hard to increase their viewcounts by scaremongering worst case scenarios ?

All I know is I went to sleep with youtube running and woke up an hour later with a scary long number boldly printed across the screen , turned it off and spent the night having bad dreams about dead fish and cancerous rain !

Someone somewhere has got to know what the facts are , can one or maybe two little powerstations poison the entire , mighty Pacific ?

Ok I am NOT a Nuclear Physicist but I do work with some. They are inspectors and tell me this is not wonderful but not as major of a problem as you might think. There is not a "China Syndrome" (this case it would be a S. America direction or Africa). People ARE able to move back to Fukishima and live but of course not so close to the Radioactivity at that site.

I am not totally sold but these guys do this for a living. My SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) says they are wrong but I keep sharing this stuff we see here with them and they say 3 Mile Island was the 'sh*t' we almost had the China Syndrome but not at this site.

You guys can read what you want into this but I am working with these people and they wouldn't want to die from Radiation poisoning either and say there are hot spots, yes, but that is isolated relative to even Japan.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This should be the top environmental concern around the world....who cares about a freaking carbon tax when millions of gallons of radioactive water continue to pour into the Pacific every minute. I live in Oregon and they test debris from Japan that washes up on our beaches (with Japanese writing) and it is always radioactive. We're advised to stay away from this debris until it is cleaned, but where are they taking it?

This is a huge issue and it doesn't seem to be going away. Officials are either ignoring it, or working quietly until they figure out how to fix it....another reason why I don't trust any government--liberal, conservative, democratic or communist. Governments do not care about the people, they are concerned with keeping power, even if it means lots of us die from awful diseases.

edit on 7-9-2018 by Zoyd23 because: correct misspelling

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join