It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Trump a Fascist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: network dude

Do you agree with that, or are you for impeachment first, and finding a reason for it later?

let Mueller finish the investigation, release it to the public and let the chips fall where they may.

I dislike the draft dodging coward but I'm not making threats to get my guns and go take matters into my own hands like you.

quote me where I said that.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Where did I threaten anyone?

Speaking of drama queens:

I think that those who wish to cheer on this event need to really read and understand the oath I took and what it means, and I didn't take it alone.

All enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC. and I didn't give it up when my military service ended. If we need to let the current and past troops know that it's time to take back the country, then it will be done, and not by asking nicely. And lucky enough, those of us who feel this way, are armed to the flucking teeth.

edit on 9/6/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you agree with that, or are you for impeachment first, and finding a reason for it later?

let Mueller finish the investigation, release it to the public and let the chips fall where they may.

I dislike the draft dodging coward but I'm not making threats to get my guns and go take matters into my own hands like you.

quote me where I said that.

Are people exercising their right of free speech "all enemies" who gets to decide who the enemies are..... trump? You?

All enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC. and I didn't give it up when my military service ended. If we need to let the current and past troops know that it's time to take back the country, then it will be done, and not by asking nicely. And lucky enough, those of us who feel this way, are armed to the flucking teeth.

edit on 6-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

From day one there is a campaign going to discredit Trump. I agree he has some weird points of view and has no diplomatic skills but...jesus..give the man a chance to be a president of the USA. The force that is stressing him use anything to bring him down in the public opinion. I wish him good luck to make something of his presidency and strength to clean-up what is given to him by his predesesors. What I do knopw is that the people of the US should be very careful with chosing their next president....not a president who will continue the Obama agenda and God forbid Biden to become the next potus.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

by every military vet who is still alive and on active duty.

If we need to let the current and past troops know that it's time to take back the country, then it will be done

you, I expect this out of, the other one, I swear I thought was smarter.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

Has Trump closed down any legislative assemblies? Has he set up new institutions for censorship? Has he set up the "strong regimentation of society and the economy?" (wikipedia's terminology?)

He sure as heck is trying.

He just call for the Op-ED poster to be turned over to the government.

link

I read your "Twitter" source and found no instance of Trump calling for anything like you stated

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Ever hear of an illegal order? I had to disobey a few in my time. Never got any crap for it either.

We cant help what your parents have done

edit on 9/6/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Oh is that right?

It is, actually.

You imagine a desire, you attribute it to Trump

He's expressed such a desire.

and that makes him a fascist

Fascists shut down opposing/unfavorable media.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

So, do they call him a fascist because to call him a nationalist would elevate the cause of nationalism?

He sure pals around with a lot of other fascists, nationalist and dictators:

Trump tweeted today:

"Kim Jong Un of North Korea proclaims “unwavering faith in President Trump.” Thank you to Chairman Kim. We will get it done together!"

This is one of the problems that you cannot honestly say is not programming. Every little claim made about trump can't be just an accusation it has to be sensationalized, embellished, and Nancy Graced to the point his humoring one fascist dictator, KJU, is the same as his spending a bunch of time with a whole bunch of authoritarian dictators and having weekly fishing trips with some absolute theocratic monarchs and a child cannibalizer.

Really...this point is moot. He met with one dictator he sure doesn't really fancy and it's obvious he doesn't amd anyone who ended up in the white House would have had to do just that eventually so why is it a negative mark against him?
edit on 9/9/2018 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Trump was a Nazi, Bernie was a Commie.

I was looking for a brick to throw through the window of the offices of "politics as usual" I might very well have chosen Bernie instead of Trump, they're both crazy as far as I'm concerned, as bricks go, I would have preferred Bernie, had the democrats had the courage to put Bernie forward, I'd have probably choosen him over Trump. It wasn't like either of them were going to get their complete and unadulterated wish list.

But you know what? I'm enjoying the hell out of the ecomonic situation that we're experiencing under Trump so I guess I can't complain.

My guess, Democrats sill haven't figured out that they need to jettison the extreme left in their party.

Have a nice day

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
How is Trump not a fascist? He is a strongman, blowhard, asshat who has outlawed science in the government, putting immigrants in camps, wants a giant military parade, constantly attacks people for not being in his party and tries to get Justice to investigate them, constantly attacks the press and has talked about trying to shut them down,trying to take away citizenship from people after it's been granted, is completely in bed with big business and dictators. There has never been an American leader more fascist than Trump, it is not even disputable.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join