It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence odd handshake with female officer - Did he put something in his pocket?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

He had just open-handedly shaken several other people's hands before hers, and clearly he didn't have anything.

Do you think maybe she was trying to slip a paper to him, but he didn't accept it, so she put it back in her pocket?

edit on 9/6/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

HE put something in his pocket the way I see it.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

My first thought was she probably gave him a chellenge coin, those are big in military/LE

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You fools. That's the secret One world Order secret handshake. She passed him a coin like in the film "John Wick".

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Definitely a hand-off. She for sure ends up with some piece of folded up paper or something in her hand. I don't know about Pence. The hand immediately to the pocket after the handshake is shady though. wth is going on there?
Maybe they're passing love notes.

Shady lady and Mr. Pence.

EDIT: nvm, after a third and fourth watch, it looks like she had something in her hand, transferred it to her other hand just before the handshake and then transferred it back and put it in her pocket.
*shrug*
Dunno then.
edit on 9/7/2018 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/7/2018 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
alot of people are debunking based on him handing something to her. I see it as she had something small in the paper you can kind of see her pull it out when she switches it between hands. Something small maybe a chip or sim card i dont know but i think it was a handoff

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The kiss of death.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

He had just open-handedly shaken several other people's hands before hers, and clearly he didn't have anything.

Do you think maybe she was trying to slip a paper to him, but he didn't accept it, so she put it back in her pocket?

Why was she even there?

Part of a plea deal?

Walk up and hug the guilty guy and we will be watching?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join