It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence odd handshake with female officer - Did he put something in his pocket?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
As we can all see in the video, she already had the paper in her other hand before the hand shake, and we can clearly see that Pense's hand is empty between the prior handshake and the one in question.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I mistyped the Title. I didn't mean Pence handed off something, but more like received something. I will be changing the title. Also, to be clear, I'm not assuming this IS the OP-ED, but possibly related. I was pressed for time when I wrote the OP, and didn't explain myself.

Also note, I am a Trump supporter, and all this as of late troubles me. I hope my suspisions are wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

He does hand a folded piece of paper to her.

You can see her look at the paper after pence walks away.

Notice the flash of white square right after they touch hands.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: timequake

After re watching it I see you are right.

At 0:26 you can see the paper is already in her hand.

There was no hand off from pence. And she keeps the paper in your hand after the shake.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

edit on 6-9-2018 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

Whatever it was he literally had it up his sleeve. Very strange indeed. OK Im wrong she did have it already.
edit on 6-9-2018 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Jesus Christ on a Pogostick Stick! She works for the White House Military office! Thousands of documents exchange hands every day. It's probably his itinerary for his next AF-2 Flight.

a reply to: Tekaran

I believe those are Sheriffs from around the Country. Notice all the different style uniforms.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I'm pretty sure it's just a notecard she had. You see her figiting with it before the handshakes. I'ts in her left hand when she shakes Pence's hand with her right one. After shaking hands she puts it back in her right hand. No handoff of that card. It is an odd slide Pence does with his hand.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The note was already in her hand.

The handshake was just awkward that is all.
their thumbs was positioned wrong so they had to correct.
And he made a cheeky hand stroke to tell her its alright .

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
I mistyped the Title. I didn't mean Pence handed off something, but more like received something.

Yes. She hands HIM something. He turns from her and pockets it.

It could be nothing...but if it was nothing, there would be no reason to obfuscate the handoff with a handshake. Why the discretion if it was something completely innocuous?

Interesting.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Perfect "on camera" drama to trigger the MSM.

Strategy Working.

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Tekaran
I mistyped the Title. I didn't mean Pence handed off something, but more like received something.

Yes. She hands HIM something. He turns from her and pockets it.

It could be nothing...but if it was nothing, there would be no reason to obfuscate the handoff with a handshake. Why the discretion if it was something completely innocuous?

Interesting.

I never noticed what he did while walking away, and you can definitely see the paper in his hand as he quickly puts it into his pocket.

What does it all mean ? Only a few will know, and I think one shouldn’t read too much into it.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yep and a far stretch and seems only possibility was she handed something very small to him but you see her hand it would be very hard and improbably to hold anything at that angle also taking consideration the paper she swapped in her hands. I do see the handshake and pence going to his pocket but thats a big stretch.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yep and a far stretch and seems only possibility was she handed something very small to him but you see her hand it would be very hard and improbably to hold anything at that angle also taking consideration the paper she swapped in her hands. I do see the handshake and pence going to his pocket but thats a big stretch.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
It's coins .... They are swapping coins . It's a big deal to Get a VP coin or
White House coin .... They swap challenge coins all the time in setting like this .

That's pretty much what I was thinking too. I know about the coins and the traditions of swapping them, kind of signifying that had met. I also know about Soviet era false coins too, so who knows.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
After looking again, she definitely handed him something small and white, you can see her pull it from her right pocket before she shuffles her note card to her left hand and see Pence placing it in his right pocket.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
She had something in her other hand, looks like a piece of paper that she was going to put in her pocket but I think she wasn't able to do it in time so she put it in the opposite hand in order to shake.

I didn't watch it at first, it did look like a hand off until I watched it a couple of times, you can clearly see the paper in the other hand as she's shaking, then she transfers it back to her right hand as they walk away.

Could be wrong..
edit on 9/6/2018 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus
She had something in her other hand, looks like a piece of paper that she was going to put in her pocket but I think she wasn't able to do it in time so she put it in the opposite hand in order to shake.

I didn't watch it at first, it did look like a hand off until I watched it a couple of times, you can clearly see the paper in the other hand as she's shaking, then she transfers it back to her right hand as they walk away.

Could be wrong..

That’s what I thought at first as well. Please watch Pence walk away right after the shake , and let me know what you see. I’m very interested in your opinion, as I missed that part first couple of views.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

No , he's a Mason........

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Perfect "on camera" drama to trigger the MSM.

Strategy Working.

💥😎💥

Yeah... like Pence-Trump picking up and setting down their water bottles simultaneously.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join