It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard to believe Bigfoot exists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I do believe that people witness these creatures, but Im not sure they are what has been proposed.

I did put forward a rather outrageous theory, as to what BF "May" be, but of course, it is sooo off the wall that people dismissed it straight away......or is it?.

So, it is Only a Possible, as in "Possible" explanation for bigfoot, but in no means a definitive one.....just one for possible conjecture and discussion, that n-oone in the US seems to think of.

Consider: that BF seems to appear in many different locations in the USA, from Southern Florida and Virginia, to Northern Forrests and snow countries.......not sure if too many are seen in the Deserts tho? Can anyone show a story of a Desert BF?

Consider: that BF is suppose to "Talk" in humans sounds, has a "Humanish" Black face mostly, can easily hide from humans (white man?), and uses trees and logs an branches, for wood knocks and drumming........

Now my Ridiculous theory.

Since the 1600s, Europeans kidnapped Millions of black Africans and took them to the Americas for Slavery, and to work for the white man, with no compensation, with no explanation to them, with no reason at all to the black African.

Im sure there is documentation, but I cannot believe in all those centuries of taking people from their homelands, to a foreign land of others, depriving them of their culture and spirituality, that Some, maybe only a few, maybe Many many 1000s, did Not escape the clutches of the White World, and run away and escape into the forrests and Hills, and Mountains of the beautiful North American Continent.........

AND, Vowed between themselves, to never, NEVER have any further contact, or interaction with the devil white man, and to live in their Own communities, Hidden away from white man, even making it part of their "Constitution" and Religion, for ever more Amen !!!.
So some big black Africans, some 6 footers, the strong ones, escaped, and took some strong tall black girls with them, to start life over in that strange land, hoping one day, to return to Africa somehow, and back to the land of their ancestors.

But they never did......What they Did do tho, was develop a way of living, in caves and dugouts and hidden zones, Kept Away from the Devil white man.....as their religion had taught them......the devil with fire in his hands, and controls the lightening..........to KEEP away from them at ALL costs......other then the occasional white woman child, whomay be in the wrong place, and who could be used as breed stock.

So, since the 1600s, these tall Africans have breed amongst themselves, grown taller and more mass, use bear skins, elk skins, rabbit fur etc etc to protect them, from the climate, use a rudimentary African language to themselves, including bird calls, whistles, ticks etc etc, AND go deadly silent around the white devil....occasionally, pinching fruit, cloth, food, and looking through white mans house windows......late at night...

And have vowed to Never NEVER EVER interact with the white man, who once stole them (and their ancestors) From the Mother Land, and took them far far FAR away......And the will NEVER get them Again!!!!.

So, the Black man lives in the Wild, wears Bears skins, has grown taller and bigger in a few 100 years, hates white man, but not to kill him, just scare him away from their adopted territory.....and White man doesnt know, because the African BF doesnt want him too...........!!

Soooo, that is my theory......at least for BF in North America.

IT is really not as far fetched as it may initially seem.....and yes humans can still live in the wilds and keep away from other humans if they wish too........it happens all the time, with new tribes being found, or hermits discovered decades after they disappear.

Imagine, African slaves after a couple of 100 years of Purposely keeping away from White man, and the domesticated other black traitors (or maybe still prisoners to them...the BF).......Tall big hairy (do African's kinky hair grow long?)

My theory is really not that far fetched.......certainly more believable than Alien BFs and inter-dimensional creatures.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
sasquatches are often sized well over six feet
covered with body hair
no tools or clothes (skins)
I think your theory is untenable

since squatch is found in many places more likely that there have always been wild men, even leftover Neanderthals or Denisovians.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I don't think there's a group of people anywhere in the world that don't have stories of Wild Men of some sort.

Even Pacific Islanders have legends of wild men, though they're not giant men, they're smaller than man, but just as elusive.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: ElGoobero

I don't think there's a group of people anywhere in the world that don't have stories of Wild Men of some sort.

Even Pacific Islanders have legends of wild men, though they're not giant men, they're smaller than man, but just as elusive.

Every culture on the planet has stories of "wild men" within their lore. I wish for the life of me I could remember the research journalist who (a few years ago) assembled a massive assortment of news articles from all around the world about local stories of "wild men". Aside from being in a different part of the world and in a different language literally every story was the same.

Some "wild man" supposedly inhabited a very remote part of the woods who sometimes was friendly and sometimes not was the base of the local lore. Adults would tell children not to go into certain areas by themselves and hunters made multiple reports for years, etc, etc.

It was a very well written report and the cultures his research spanned covered all of North America, South America, and most of Europe. They were literally the same content over a couple of hundred year time span.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

" Why is it so hard to believe Bigfoot exists "

Easy , No Dead Carcass .

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Why is it so hard to believe Bigfoot exists "

Easy , No Dead Carcass .

A carcass doesn't stay a carcass for long in the wild. Other animals destroy it and scatter the bones.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RKWWWW

Timing is Everything in Life , guess " Bigfoot " is One Lucky Sum Beech ......

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Timing is Everything in Life , guess " Bigfoot " is One Lucky Sum Beech ......

The forest isn't littered with bear carcass' and and there is a crap load of bears.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

OK , in Plain English then . The Mythical " Bigfoot Does Not Exist in Our " Reality " , Prove me Wrong then Sir !

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

OK , in Plain English then . The Mythical " Bigfoot Does Not Exist in Our " Reality " , Prove me Wrong then Sir !

I can't prove you wrong, but you cannot rule out the existence of Bigfoot from the fact that there is no carcass.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

How about a Stool Sample then ? One Ever Found and Analized ?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

"Gigantopithecus (from the Ancient Greek γίγας gigas "giant", and πίθηκος pithekos "ape") is an extinct genus of ape that existed from perhaps nine million years to as recently as one hundred thousand years ago, at the same period as Homo erectus would have been dispersed,[2] in what is now India, Vietnam, China and Indonesia placing Gigantopithecus in the same time frame and geographical location as several hominin species.[3][4] The primate fossil record suggests that the species Gigantopithecus blacki were the largest known primates that ever lived, standing up to 3 m (9.8 ft) and weighing as much as 540–600 kg (1,190–1,320 lb),[2][5][6][7] although some argue that it is more likely that they were much smaller, at roughly 1.8–2 m (5.9–6.6 ft) in height and 180–300 kg (400–660 lb) in weight.[8][9][10][11]"

Maybe bigfoot was something like that.
edit on 7-3-2019 by SpaceBoyOnEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Do we not want to believe because there is a possibility something out there is more intelligent than us?

No; we are not permitted to believe something out there is more intelligent than us. Why???

Because somewhere in the bible there is a passage that says "god made man in his own image." In other words, no-one and nothing can be more intelligent than us because god made us in his own image. Therefore nothing more intelligent than us can exist can it ???

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Absence of evidence is never evidence of absence.

Conversely, evidence of abundance rarely if ever translates to an abundance of evidence.

I tend to believe so-called Bigfoot sightings are known animals viewed from unusual perspectives or in less than ideal lighting, etc.

Virtually everyone today carries with them an HQ still/vid camera. Many landowners and hunters have trail cams on their property to monitor wildlife.

And yet nobody has collected convincing photos or video of one of these critters.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join