It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret to Nothing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: Nothin
Hiya KU.
Perhaps you are on the cusp?
Resonates here, because the thoughts you mention, were parts of my journey as well.

Seems like you have mentioned a few different pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, and are examining them.
If they did fit together: what might that look like?

What if those big questions that x/0 discussed, are indeed unanswerable?
What if you stopped seeking, and just ... whatevered?

What if there is no last breath to be seen from here, but only this breath?

These questions could pre-date humanity, many people smarter and more educated than me have failed to answer the question so any belief I may have the answer would just be arrogance and I'd suggest only proves that I've misunderstood the question.

If that's the case then the result of seeking or not seeking would be the same in regards to these questions. To misuse a Carlin quote which came to mind..

"As for me, I'll be home on that day doing essentially the same thing as you; the only difference is when I get finished masturbating, I'm gonna have a little something to show for it, folks."

The idea that there is only this breath seems to be disproved by the breath that follows. It could be true however I lean more towards the opposite with the idea that all breaths exist at once and the separation of first breath, now breath and last breath is a misunderstanding that clouds our judgement.

Understand what you mean, by all breaths in the now.
Can conceive of it wth mind,
but does it not feel that the only breath that can be verified: is this breath?

<< 1  2   >>

join