It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity Escaping Matrix.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
0 Early Humans discovered paranormal ability's and are able to manipulate and create within simulated reality.

1 A reality construct is created ...

2 Humans within that reality are too powerful.

3 Humans started to distort their own reality.

4 Humans created thought forms that didn't belong in that reality.

4 Awful things happened and it was decided to limit their influence on simulated reality.

5 God was constructed as a means to divert their inherent power, and therefore stabilize simulated reality.

6 As time passes humans started to question God existance.

7 Occult gave humans power by invoking entities of their own making.

8 entities became part of the simulated reality.

9 Some entities became selfaware.

10 Entities started to control certain humans.

11 Entities learned how to reproduce themselfes by using controled humans to do occult rituals.

12 In the Endtimes Massive amount of entities , learn how to interact on simulated level using human
hosts.

13 The Beast was born 'ínternet'. Communicating via internet , using random thoughts of human hosts.

14 Entities started to control and steer humans into developing tools for mind manipulation on mass scale.

15 Entities take control of identity-factors sex/race/culture/politic/family , start to distort human behaviour. Use controlled in high positition human hosts to do this. promoting inverse context : Black=white War=Peace.

16 Entities main Agenda is it to : create humans without souls within simulated reality.

17 ANG_EL , are saveguard mechanisms to protect humans. ANG_EL (physical/simulated), not designed to counteract massive creation of entities by compromized humans.

18 Agenda ANG_EL : Humanity should stabilize and fight entities alone. However war still ongoing. ANG_EL unable to fight war alone. Disregard ANG_EL , take responsibility.

19 2 posibilities , War will destroy humanity , or humanity understand their power and lives to fight another cosmic day.

20 Masses are of the light , Dark is few. Masses however don't understand their power. The dark does ,and is in legiance with Entities.

21Those who see can and will see !

22 Source of evil are created entities , bug in simulated reality so to speak.

23 Understand 'spirituality' is power. Reality is created by masses , in a way like moving in hilbertspace.

24 Change consiousness by creating possibility's and denying them.

25 All doors closed ,only one remains open. Path to inner spirituality.

26 Conciousness + Spirituality (Alchemy :Sulfer) can change reality on a fundamental scale.

27 Spirituality is not a religion nor a god. it's taking back the control of simulated reality.

28 End goal should be destroying non-native simulated reality Entities that humanity has created to liberate humanity.

edit on 962018 by frenchfries because: (gramma correction)

edit on 962018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

I recommend watching Sovereign Ki ( I think that is how it is spelled).........good info on what is really happening here and more. There are others too but this one is worth mentioning.
edit on 6-9-2018 by Liquiss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This will never happen unless humans lose A LOT of brainpower. It's not that being intelligent and creative hinders us from WANTING to return to nature. It's that the temptation to do everything we're doing now is just too great as long as we still have the brainpower to do it.

So we will keep burning our wings in the flame that we're inexorably drawn to until we can't do it anymore and then we'll likely just be gone.

The urge to return to nature and leave all this garbage we're doing behind is very much there in many people. But those people are sitting in a nice, warm house when it's 20 below outside watching fantasy videos about living off grid in modern tiny houses. It's going to take more than that to set humanity free. It's literally almost impossible without extreme genetic mutations that don't happen overnight.
edit on 6-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
0 Early Humans discovered paranormal ability's and are able to manipulate and create within simulated reality.

1 A reality construct is created ...

2 Humans within that reality are too powerful.

3 Humans started to distort their own reality.

4 Humans created thought forms that didn't belong in that reality.

4 Awful things happened and it was decided to limit their influence on simulated reality.

5 God was constructed as a means to divert their inherent power, and therefore stabilize simulated reality.

6 As time passes humans started to question God existance.

7 Occult gave humans power by invoking entities of their own making.

8 entities became part of the simulated reality.

9 Some entities became selfaware.

10 Entities started to control certain humans.

11 Entities learned how to reproduce themselfes by using controled humans to do occult rituals.

12 In the Endtimes Massive amount of entities , learn how to interact on simulated level using human
hosts.

13 The Beast was born 'ínternet'. Communicating via internet , using random thoughts of human hosts.

14 Entities started to control and steer humans into developing tools for mind manipulation on mass scale.

15 Entities take control of identity-factors sex/race/culture/politic/family , start to distort human behaviour. Use controlled in high positition human hosts to do this. promoting inverse context : Black=white War=Peace.

16 Entities main Agenda is it to : create humans without souls within simulated reality.

17 ANG_EL , are saveguard mechanisms to protect humans. ANG_EL (physical/simulated), not designed to counteract massive creation of entities by compromized humans.

18 Agenda ANG_EL : Humanity should stabilize and fight entities alone. However war still ongoing. ANG_EL unable to fight war alone. Disregard ANG_EL , take responsibility.

19 2 posibilities , War will destroy humanity , or humanity understand their power and lives to fight another cosmic day.

20 Masses are of the light , Dark is few. Masses however don't understand their power. The dark does ,and is in legiance with Entities.

21Those who see can and will see !

22 Source of evil are created entities , bug in simulated reality so to speak.

23 Understand 'spirituality' is power. Reality is created by masses , in a way like moving in hilbertspace.

24 Change consiousness by creating possibility's and denying them.

26 Conciousness + Spirituality (Alchemy :Sulfer) can change reality on a fundamental scale.

27 Spirituality is not a religion nor a god. it's taking back the control of simulated reality.

28 End goal should be destroying non-native simulated reality Entities that humanity has created to liberate humanity.

Try building another Tower of Babel and see what happens....put a hands-on tangible construct 5 miles up in the sky with room to grow and see what happens.....lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The only way to overcome these entities is to realize that they were created by God, not humans. They are not thought forms. They are spirits themselves, which are real and have their own individual existence, hence why they are called "entities". While they have the ability to affect your thoughts, only the one who created them can liberate you from them.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquiss

thanks for recommendation ... it sure does resonate with my own thoughts.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is one of the better metaphysical threads on ATS, in many years, however it will fall on deaf ears. Many deny their intuitiveness these days.

There is something much bigger happening currently than all of us, some people are feeling it, but most are still asleep. The turning point has already happened, and soon the masses will be purging, dazed, and not able to handle the higher vibrations that are already in place. Everyone is going to go through "The Event" regardless of their age, gender, status, or place on earth.

There are soul groups and families already working to assist during this transition.

I was going to do a thread on it, but it really pointless with all the bickering, and low level energy that so many cling to here on ATS.

This event is not going to be for a select few, or spiritual elite, but everyone. There is nothing to fear, it's not the end, but rather a remembering of who we truly are.

Enjoy the ride, because it will be humbling at times.

RT

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Your definitely a entity plant using double false twists of the tongue....or should I say reptile tongue.
Lets rumble reptile.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Maybe it is wise to not lay everything out. What is that story where doing everything you can to change a supposedly inevitable outcome actually BRINGS it into being?

Listen to this to understand my point: youtu.be...

I'm not suggesting this change is avoidable...more that it doesn't HAVE to be traumatic. It doesn't have to be WWIII or some sort of cataclysm or a shocking discovery that throws everything into chaos.

It COULD be a wake-up, a "getting off the couch" and a healing. It could be a Renaissance and an enlightenment.

I don't know--maybe I'm not being realistic. Its just that I've had a crazy past few months where I've seriously had to ask if my sanity is on the line.

I'm hopeful though because I see a great tree taking root among the people who were lost in their own Hells and are just now starting to see that it is up to them to get off their couches and start making things better.

I'm in the same boat. Even WITH the experiences of these past few months, it's slow-going and my Aim has not been fleshed-out. I feel a hunger to do SOMETHING though. I always have.

Everyone has. And I really think it's starting now. I suppose if we should be worried about anything, it's the push-back, huh. Ha...I'm hopeful about that too, though. As people find and build themselves, they will learn how to fight too.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

If humans created God, where did everything required for humans to live, come from?

The rationale fails at point 0.

edit on 6/9/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is a crazy thread and its disappearing like sand falling through the fingers.
The proposition of the OP can be summed up to say the human race is possessed.
The invasion of the body snatches has occurred a long time ago and we all got possessed.
Its make sense think about it.

The irrationale behaviours of people, the chaos in the world. We sense something is amiss.
We are all possessed by an entities, and some multiples.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Hi Chrononaut

rationale valid within your context.

Within this context...

The essence of the thread.

Humans more that bag of meat and some pesky neurons.

Escaping simulated Matrix reality within hyperreality.

Hyperreality real home of humans.

This is the time of nexus , time to make decisions.

don't deny abramic God , in fact God creator of 'physical' Matrix reality.

Real God (not abramic)=Humanity

lost path will be found.

edit on 972018 by frenchfries because: destinction real abramic

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

The only way to overcome these entities is to realize that they were created by God, not humans. They are not thought forms. They are spirits themselves, which are real and have their own individual existence, hence why they are called "entities". While they have the ability to affect your thoughts, only the one who created them can liberate you from them.

Wakey wakey….these are flesh and blood creatures.....maybe some are genetically modified and maybe some are clones....big deal that isn't even science fiction anymore it is suppressed science and we the people all know this........lol...FLYING SAUCERS...LMAO....in 1940 this might have been something that scared the masses because of the global climate of fear and uncertainty that had been orchestrated and forced upon us by the GREEDY FEW....FLYING SAUCERS MY ARSE....these are simply a new kind of craft a new kind of vehicle....CLEARLY.....and EVERYBODY KNOWS AND ACCEPTS THIS....in fact this is an OLD KIND OF TECHNOLOGY that has been hidden from us AND EVERYONE KNOWS THIS NOW....the so-called gig is up man.....and the sooner TPTB understand this the sooner they will voluntarily dissolve their holdings and retreat to come back in another couple of of Centuries.....rightnow TPTB have been lured into battle on ALL FRONTS and they have EXPOSED THEMSELVES TERMINALLY...this could be their end-game if they do not cut and run anytime very soon.... hey took the bait in Donald Trump who has taken one for the Team...IMHO it is to late to re-structure...all that will happen from now forward is that more and more of TPTBs hidden network will continue to be exposed...you see ...NOW EVERYONE IS LOOKING...and that is ALL THAT WAS EVER NEEDED...just for PEOPLE TO LOOK AND SEE WHAT WAS BEING DONE TO THEM AND BY WHOM.Keep on giving The People legitimate targets and they will begin to fire at will now IMHO....I believe that there is a suppressed MAJORITY in America who are not being heard but who are carrying the biggest stick of all and it is the poor and undereducated and suppressed majority.....TPTB mistakenly allowed this group to grow far to large....the tipping point has been breached for decades and this trouble has been coming for a long long time....only TPTB could have screwed themselves in the ear this way because of rampant uncontrolled GREED no one could have stopped them using external methods.....but alas they have let unfettered greed halt their own growth and evolution long enough for the masses to begin engaging them...yes now it seems like skirmishes...and it IS SKIRMISHES...but what is happening below the surface is that THE MASSES ARE BEING ACTIVATED MORE AND MORE EACH DAY.....those skirmishes are really SIGNAL FIRES BROADCASTING A CRITICAL WAKE-UP AND JOIN THE FIGHT MESSAGE TO THE MASSES.

Entities my arse....having been abducted I will tell you this...there are HUMANS who run a big UNIVERSAL LEVEL MILITARY show...and there are quasi-humans from different groups who are in play....and if one of these groups understood how Humanity as a whole had been hoodwinked and lied to ,and I mean if the EXPLANATION OF THE METHODOLOGY was proper ...then IMHO there would be a Universal precedent that would allow for immediate interventions on a global scale....however our Governments and Corporate Humanitarian Terrorist groups have conspired to lie to these groups and tell them that We the People have been told the truths...you see the big con-job has been Hollywood....the reason we see Movies that parallel our reality but hide the truths is because there productions are being made to FOOL A GREATER POWER into believing the people of Earth are being told the truths and that makes the more powerfull group believe that WE SIDE WITH THE CROKED SATAN WORSHIPPING MINORITY WHO HAVE ENSLAVED US ALL.....our Governments and Religons and Corporate Humanitarian Terrorists have been broadcasting truths to us and they have encased them in science fiction ...so...WE BELIEVE...that these things are not real....BUT BUT BUT...TPT have been FORCED to DISCLOSE TRUTHS TO THE MASSES BY AGREEMENT...however as you have seen by my explanations TPTB have tried to screw the system and the greater powers who control them by broadcasting movies to us as if they were fiction and broadcasting these same movies in front of the greater powers as if they were disclosed truths....so if you were the Greater Power and in orbit and monitoring transmissions it would be very easy to believe that all of the Movies we see are TRUTHS BEING TOLD to the people as demanded ....lol...but the dirty rotten satan worshipping baby killing freaks have brainwashed us all to accept these truths as FICTIONS....lol..it is diabolical.That is how they hold us inside of the matrix they have constructed.

When the Movie 2012 was released it was supposed to be a REAL WARNING TO THE MASSES TO PREPARE for 2021....and this is what the POWERFUL OFF-PLANET group believes our Governments have done for us...informed us...when really they have put us to sleep.If you want out of the Matrix then simply stand up and be heard,that is all it takes.
edit on 7-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

Focus on this one.

Everything else use discernment.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Though an intriguing idea, I can't speak to the whole, "They're only PRETENDING to disclose truths" idea.

I am, however, pretty sure that we, ourselves, are FILLING some of our movies and series and music with archetypal stories and conciousness-level advice for operating in this world.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join