It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Word Has People Convinced Mike Pence Wrote Anonymous New York Times Op-Ed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If that happens and that's a big if, Trump would hit Twitter but not to cry but to bring down Washington and expose it all, they don't want that so all we are going to get is crying and obstructing from the deep state for the rest of this and his next term.
edit on 5-9-2018 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You must be saddened that there is indeed an insider to the Trump administration who is working behind the scenes to make great changes but it isn't Q Anon.

So now you are for the 3 Letter Agencies? Conservatives have been railing against the FBI, CIA, the intel community as a whole but now you want them to take action against the NYT? Funny how that all works, eh?

But you may be right, the NYT may very well be visited but I doubt they'll just give up their source as there are laws in place to protect them and I'm sure their legal team already okayed this article knowing full well that they're protected by the law.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

This is damning evidence. Who says “loadstar?”

If true, that means Pence is staging a coup.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Saddened?
I am OVERJOYED.
my popcorn investments are BOOMING

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Vasa Croe

LMAO! You think Trump set this up to take down the NYT? Come on now, that's just stupid. At best, it's wishful thinking, like your Q ANON fairy tales. Funny enough, this is as close as conservatives will get to a real life Q but as fate would have it, this Q is not what they wanted.

The very fact you and many against Trump truly believe he and his administration are stupid is exactly why something like that would work. It is the farthest thing even possible in your mind.

So...how do you think covert operations are run? Who has proven to be the most gullible every single time, writing and biting on anything just to get a hit?

If the source doesn't get outed, where do you think this will go? I am sure it will whip up a frenzy for some time with your team. Wonder why anyone would want that?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Muninn

Mistake or not, let's say it is him and Trump is removed based on the 25th amendment. Pence becomes POTUS and there's nothing Trump can do but cry on Twitter like he always does.

Do I want a Pence presidency? Hell no, but I don't want Trump either. I guess in this case, I'll have to settle for the lesser of two evils.

The hell he couldn’t do anything about it, he could challenge it.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: seeker1963

Why is hanging people always your go to?!! It makes me chuckle to keep at it but was just wondering.

Unlike some people I only have the country I was born in to call home! Those who want to destroy it are my enemies!

Any questions?

Yeah, did you actually read the op-ed?

The person who wrote it doesn't want to destroy America, they are defending it, which is what all true patriots should want when a wannabe despot threatens it.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
For that matter, did anyone read the op ed who's criticizing it?

Because the partisan narrative being pushed by some is if you're anti-trump you're anti-America, when the person who wrote it is defending America and the principles upon which it was founded (and also agrees with some the things Trump has done) from the threat occupying the White House.

But I don't expect that to really sink in anyone's head here.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Which one's the lesser of 2 evils?

Serious question. I would say Pence, but couldn't tell who you meant.

link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

This is damning evidence. Who says “loadstar?”

If true, that means Pence is staging a coup.

I think we should all just give up our guns, bend over, raise our bare asses towards the sky, and get ready...

It's all over but the grunting...

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So you think Pence is part of the resistance.

Since he's in charge of the new Space Force, Pence can get away from here to avoid prosecution.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Something's not right. A Trump "resistor" wouldn't tell the New York Times what he's up to. Not while his mission is ongoing. Can anyone be THAT stupid?

This must be a Democrat-planted FAKE story.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I have no problem with that as I feel the same.

My question is why is it always hanging the enemies instead of a bullet?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
For that matter, did anyone read the op ed who's criticizing it?

Because the partisan narrative being pushed by some is if you're anti-trump you're anti-America, when the person who wrote it is defending America and the principles upon which it was founded (and also agrees with some the things Trump has done) from the threat occupying the White House.

But I don't expect that to really sink in anyone's head here.

So he writes an anonymous OP-ed in the New York Times. This is nonsense.

Name one founding principle he is defending.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Why is hanging people always your go to?!! It makes me chuckle to keep at it but was just wondering.

Unlike some people I only have the country I was born in to call home! Those who want to destroy it are my enemies!

Any questions?

Yeah, did you actually read the op-ed?

The person who wrote it doesn't want to destroy America, they are defending it, which is what all true patriots should want when a wannabe despot threatens it.

How are you defending America when you are shi%%ing on our election process and everyone who voted for our POTUS???

Marxist/Globalists are NOT Patriots! Ya'll who are defending this POS are not any better than the so called Evil Russians who you claim hacked our elections. GTFOOH....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Rope is cheaper.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Something's not right. A Trump "resistor" wouldn't tell the New York Times what he's up to. Not while his mission is ongoing. Can anyone be THAT stupid?

This must be a Democrat-planted FAKE story.

It reads gramatically and semantically like it was penned by a columnist. Not a regular staff of a newspaper, but not a blogger. I seriously question if this was written by former Gawker staff. There is no real evidence of insider information, and notice the author refers to "President Trump" as "Mr. Trump" -- no conservative would be that disrespectful.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Rope is cheaper.

HAHA fair enough

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

I'm not sure how exactly you figured this in your head. If you read the op-ed, carefully, you'll notice the letter writer is simply calling for a return to the very same conditions that created the opportunity for a schmohawk like Trump to seize power in the first place. They want to take 10 steps back with the same ham fisted ideological nonsense and a time before all the proverbial sh#t was out of the horse. Where in the op-ed exactly did the letter writer clearly and concisely lay out a cogent plan to move forward and heal this country? All I saw was banal platitudes.

And to those who say Mike Pence would have to be an idiot to write this letter...Um, yeah?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

AH HA! Before the NYT opinion piece was published today, it was revealed that Mike Pence was annoyed by President Trump's attack on Jeff Sessions.

Story: www.nbcnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join