It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Donald Trump instruct someone to 'leak' to the Times?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Link

The erratic behavior would be more concerning if it weren’t for unsung heroes in and around the White House. Some of his aides have been cast as villains by the media. But in private, they have gone to great lengths to keep bad decisions contained to the West Wing, though they are clearly not always successful.

It may be cold comfort in this chaotic era, but Americans should know that there are adults in the room. We fully recognize what is happening. And we are trying to do what’s right even when Donald Trump won’t.

The result is a two-track presidency.

Since he announced running he has used the media for billions in free advertising. He trolls the media on a daily basis. The left pulls out their hair because they lost and he is who is to blame. So, why would his office not be 'leaking' information so they can eventually show just how corrupt the media is? No real contacts. This article was almost as bad as some of the recent ATSNN Mud Pit Anti Trump blog posts.

So, the question I pose is, how many thinks some of these leaks are controlled?

Anonymous...or a real leak?
edit on Seppm30pmf0000002018-09-05T22:31:48-05:001048 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You give Trump way too much credit if you think he thought of this ahead of time. What's the point? Your only conclusion is to troll the Left? God damn, how pathetic is that reasoning? How pathetic would it be if it were true, which it isn't because it's frankly just stupid.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I was asking a question...on whether or not people think it is a real leak or fabricated. That was all....relax

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You give Trump way too much credit if you think he thought of this ahead of time. What's the point? Your only conclusion is to troll the Left? God damn, how pathetic is that reasoning? How pathetic would it be if it were true, which it isn't because it's frankly just stupid.

Well...you Leftists are ridiculously easy to troll.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Quoted for triggered. And using pathetic twice in a consecutive sentence.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yes...all the reasoning you just brought to the table is staggering and thought provoking.

You Sir, are a shining example of what the Left has become - ass hats.

Back in the shed Tool...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If it comes back that John Barron is the source, does Trump get charged as a leaker?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Thanks....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Nah. This plus the Woodward book seems like trolls trying to make him have an aneurysm. I don't think he had it leaked.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It is likely BS any way you look at it because either Trump is a genius and trolled the press or liberals and the MSM are too stupid to realize this makes them look bad. Either way it is a win for Trump and liberals are properly triggered.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth I am living my best life while other people are comlpeletly deranged by the President. I couldn’t be more happy.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

It is possible trump is using reverse psychology to fire up his base, is there anything important happening where a big distraction like this could be useful...?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth I am living my best life while other people are comlpeletly deranged by the President. I couldn’t be more happy.

The worst of the offended seem to be foreigners...
But , I am just sitting back watching the fun as well
Better than the old 3 Stooges or Dean Martin/ Jerry Lewis movies
They make it too easy to spot which ones are Moe , Larry , and Curly Joe

edit on 9/5/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
From President Trump tonight. What a great time to be alive..to hear directly from our Commander-n-Chief.
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
From President Trump tonight. What a great time to be alive..to hear directly from our Commander-n-Chief.
twitter.com...

Wow either thats a fake account being run by Russian bots or she is pretty stupid and I could go either way LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It is just another desk project of the global engagement center, probably written by Mike pompeo himself and showed it to Trump for approval. The same agency that is being funded that utilizes partnerships with media companies and journalists as well as other private groups while also enlisting special operators and agents to influence targeted populations

This is just this week's production of that funded mission.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
In my opinion, the leak is for real.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So, the question I pose is, how many thinks some of these leaks are controlled?

Anonymous...or a real leak?

You know, I've not even read the piece, probably won't. But oddly, the first thing that I thought when I saw a headline about some "administration insider" releasing an op-ed piece to the NYT, this is exactly what I thought.

Gotta love somebody who knows how to troll. And I've been watching this dude troll the hell out of the progressive nutjobs. I hope that this is exactly what's going on.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

At least we can be sure the Trump tweet tonight was for real.
ref: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Why would anyone subverting the president send a anonymous letter to the New York Times and expose their crimes ?

It just doesn't add up for me .

top topics

join