It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here are the major suspects who leaked the NYT anti Trump op-ed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Running to deep left field now, how about Mattis AND Kelly together working in preparation with the Joint Chiefs of Staff for the military coop? The dems are impotent and the Pubs docile, ti's time for the military to step in and and tahke charge for awhile.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Mattis knows that a us military coup would lead to all out war.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: norhoc

Treason is aiding and embedding a foreign enemy.

destroying your own government leaves your country vulnerable and exposed - open to destruction.

treason!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Not a long time thing, just a stop gap. Promise a new election in three months time and I wonder how many would go for it.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Treason has to do with working with an enemy foreign powe... There’s no treason here

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Have you seen the BS they organized for the Kavanaugh Hearings...LOL...

💥😵💥

Watched about 15 hours of it before I had enough... turned it off when they tried pulling the “theyre handicapped card”...
edit on 5-9-2018 by SwissMarked because: Posted Blank... Not Sure Why...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: CriticalStinker

To attempt a coup ,which is what is happening , if this is true is treason

Writing an op-ed, with privileged but not classified information is freedom of the press.

Grow up, if you truly support Trump and didn't like Obama, than don't say you want him to emulate what you voted against.

It’s not about writing an op-ed... it’s whats admitted to within the op-ed that constitutes treason/sedition...

Look up treason and get back to me.

And do me a favor and don't bend it to make it work, that's what people who abuse power do.

Ok... cool... I’ll cede the “treason”... how about sedition that you didn’t seem to see...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

a reply to: norhoc

Treason is aiding and embedding a foreign enemy.

destroying your own government leaves your country vulnerable and exposed - open to destruction.

treason!

Its actually described in a document that people always talk about when it's convenient.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
re-reading that letter its obvious that this was carefully timed to sit with Woodwards book.

www.nytimes.com...

Its a total hit piece by the CIA to further muddy the waters

and look at the comments, every single comment a pain attack on the president.

what a total load of crap - this is clearly another part of the plot to bring him down, purely because the deepstate lost.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Writing an op-ed, with privileged but not classified information is freedom of the press.

Grow up, if you truly support Trump and didn't like Obama, than don't say you want him to emulate what you voted against.

It’s not about writing an op-ed... it’s whats admitted to within the op-ed that constitutes treason/sedition...

And do me a favor and don't bend it to make it work, that's what people who abuse power do.

Ok... cool... I’ll cede the “treason”... how about sedition that you didn’t seem to see...

Where's your proof? Someone said something bad? We don't know who, we don't know their source of information.

Do you want our government to start tapping again. What do you want to happen now?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Where's your proof? Someone said something bad? We don't know who, we don't know their source of information.

Do you want our government to start tapping again. What do you want to happen now?

Do you honestly believe at any point our government “stopped tapping”...

I honestly don’t believe it was anyone within the administration at all (even though the op-ed was cleverly enough worded that no matter how misguided it’s alleged authors intentions may be they’re also just vague enough to avoid actually stating the crimes that would be committed)... anyway... it’s herring season... I like mine red... how do you prefer yours...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Interestingly no one as yet has put out a denial that they are not the op-ed writer
Umm…

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think the op ed was written by ...................................................................................................................................................... ....................................wait for it.................................................................................................................................................... ........Bob Woodward.

He needs to sell that book. It sounds just like the excerpts. He knows the publicity won't last any longer than that Wolff book so he wants to hype it now. Perfect timing.

He could have named it Fire and Fury part 2.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I think the op ed was written by ...................................................................................................................................................... ....................................wait for it.................................................................................................................................................... ........Bob Woodward.

He needs to sell that book. It sounds just like the excerpts. He knows the publicity won't last any longer than that Wolff book so he wants to hype it now. Perfect timing.

This crossed my mind as well. The timing is unusual.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
How exactly did this list not have Mr CIA Mike pompeo the head of the global engagement center, our official propaganda wing which has been funded since 2017 and is in the charge of the sitting secretary of state; how did this list not have him???

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
How exactly did this list not have Mr CIA Mike pompeo the head of the global engagement center, our official propaganda wing which has been funded since 2017 and is in the charge of the sitting secretary of state; how did this list not have him???

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: toms54

This crossed my mind as well. The timing is unusual.

Your close i know one of the people he talked to was involved. After reading it I noticed that foreign policy was important to them. Also kind of heaped praise on the foreign policy team. At first, i thought of Mike Pompeo but again he has a lot to lose when this comes out. And trust me the person that wrote it knew it would eventually be known. Also has to be someone that knew they couldn't get his emails etc. So who is it you ask? Dan Coats director of national intelligence, You have to realize he has already argued with Trump publicly and he was a huge friend of McCain and i suspect the funeral prompted him to write the op-ed. and I know Dan Coats would have talked to woodward they have known each other for decades and neither liked Trump.
edit on 9/6/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Treason has to do with working with an enemy foreign powe... There’s no treason here

Where did you here that ?
Most certainly was not in the US military
What some are describing is "High Treason"
Including you.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
This piece is propaganda to influence targeted populations (controlled). The global engagement center is the agency in charge of pushing propaganda . The person in charge of the global engagement center is the secretary of state. Currently the sos is the CIA, Mike pompeo. Do you really need further elaboration??

It is fiction. This kind of nonsense kicks into high gear whenever our regular and irregular forces come into contact with the other super powers on the Syrian battlefield. This is getting put out there because things are already heating up in idlib and North Aleppo. We got a block consisting of Russia, Iran, Syria, and possibly China if their words are solid, ready to come down on the last unclaimed territory fighting against rebels, many who are unofficially being backed by members of NATO and the Gulf Cooperation Council.

That's why the government put out this fake op-ed. And next week will be another fake scripted controversy to continue distraction from active foreign policy conflicts.

What ever happened to questioning the official story??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join