It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here are the major suspects who leaked the NYT anti Trump op-ed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
link

Don McGahn
We know the White House counsel is a short-timer -- planning to leave in the fall..

He’s pissed because Trump fired him in public

Dan Coats

The Director of National Intelligence is very much a part of the long-term Washington establishment,

He is tired of being undercut by Trump

Kellyanne Conway
Conway, a White House counselor, is someone who has survived for a very long time in the political game

She’s tired of shinning Trump’s shoes and lying for him

John Kelly
The chief of staff has clashed repeatedly with the President and seems to be on borrowed time.

Kirstjen Nielsen
The head of the Department of Homeland Security is a close ally of Kelly, who we know has a very fraught relationship with Trump

Jeff Sessions
Sessions sticks out as a possibility for a simple reason: He's got motive.

James MattisThe defense secretary has been Trump's favorite Cabinet member. But the quotes attributed to Mattis in Woodward's book are VERY rough on Trump,

Fiona Hill

Hill, a Russian expert who joined the Trump administration from the Brookings Institution, a DC think tank, might have reason to so publicly clash with Trump.

Mike Pence
The vice president is all smiles, nods and quiet, deferential loyalty in public. Which of course means that he has the perfect cover to write something like this in The New York Times

Nikki Haley
The United Nations ambassador is, like Pence, one of Trump's favorites. She is also, however, someone deeply engaged on the world stage and a voice of concern when it comes to how the President views Russia and Putin. Haley, again like Pence, is ambitious and has her eye on national office. Would this service that goal?

Javanka
The combination of Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump -- Javanka!

Melania Trump
To be clear, I don't think the first lady did this. But her willingness to send messages when she is unhappy with her husband or his administration is unmistakable

Here's is my choices

Don McGahn or John Kelly

edit on 5-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
CNN is fake news

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Wow yet another claim from anonymous sources. Get over it.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Good list of whistle blowers! But I would rule out Kellyanne. I think she has proven she is not inclined towards ethical behavior, and goodness knows, Sarah Sanders wasn't even mentioned.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Come on let's have some fun. ATS might get a Pulitzer if we reveal the culprit

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

DBCowboy did a great thread on why we shouldn't know.

I think he was on the nail, and it was refreshing to hear an avid supporter say that.

I told Krazysh0t earlier I don't like Trump, but I at least appreciate he hasn't abused rights like Obama.

If he finds out any leaks through similar tactics, I'll hate him.

The man speaks like a jackass, but his actions in citizen rights haven't been as bad as those in the past under the veil of terrorism.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I’d go with George Conway... the guy is an absolute all out scumbag an wannabe insider... the fact he can’t even get inside his wife irritates him to no end and he’d happily burn any bridge between the President and Kellyanne that he could in any way possible...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I vehemently disagree with DB, this is treason a t the highest level, this is not a whistle blower, this is a person stealing documents from the POTUS and operating as an anonymous, unchecked, un elected de facto POTUS, that is a coup and is treason. They should be found and tried for treason

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
link

Don McGahn
We know the White House counsel is a short-timer -- planning to leave in the fall..

He’s pissed because Trump fired him in public

Dan Coats

The Director of National Intelligence is very much a part of the long-term Washington establishment,

He is tired of being undercut by Trump

Kellyanne Conway
Conway, a White House counselor, is someone who has survived for a very long time in the political game

She’s tired of shinning Trump’s shoes and lying for him

John Kelly
The chief of staff has clashed repeatedly with the President and seems to be on borrowed time.

Kirstjen Nielsen
The head of the Department of Homeland Security is a close ally of Kelly, who we know has a very fraught relationship with Trump

Jeff Sessions
Sessions sticks out as a possibility for a simple reason: He's got motive.

James MattisThe defense secretary has been Trump's favorite Cabinet member. But the quotes attributed to Mattis in Woodward's book are VERY rough on Trump,

Fiona Hill

Hill, a Russian expert who joined the Trump administration from the Brookings Institution, a DC think tank, might have reason to so publicly clash with Trump.

Mike Pence
The vice president is all smiles, nods and quiet, deferential loyalty in public. Which of course means that he has the perfect cover to write something like this in The New York Times

Nikki Haley
The United Nations ambassador is, like Pence, one of Trump's favorites. She is also, however, someone deeply engaged on the world stage and a voice of concern when it comes to how the President views Russia and Putin. Haley, again like Pence, is ambitious and has her eye on national office. Would this service that goal?

Javanka
The combination of Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump -- Javanka!

Melania Trump
To be clear, I don't think the first lady did this. But her willingness to send messages when she is unhappy with her husband or his administration is unmistakable

Here's is my choices

Don McGahn or John Kelly

Was it not already pointed out on nyt twitter they indicated it was "he"?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

OMAROSA. Her book sales were a $$$ BUST.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
100% John kelly

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Treason is aiding and embedding a foreign enemy.

Take the hyperbole elsewhere.

If nothing was classified they're Scott free.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A Psychological profiler could easily recognize the culprit through studying the handwriting style and expose the op-ed writer

The traitor would have to be in a position if they got caught they wouldn’t be too vulnerable.

Therefore it likely is NOT one of the younger persons.

Likely its one of the older more established aids who if caught could tell people to go F___ themselves

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

To attempt a coup ,which is what is happening , if this is true is treason

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Or just give them a polygraph.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Treason-- the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Nothing to do with enemy , you might want to know what you are talking about. I would say subverting an elected president is betraying one's country

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

I agree, but maybe 80 percent.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I admit it. I'm the one. It's me.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

To attempt a coup ,which is what is happening , if this is true is treason

Writing an op-ed, with privileged but not classified information is freedom of the press.

Grow up, if you truly support Trump and didn't like Obama, than don't say you want him to emulate what you voted against.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join