It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NYT should NOT release the name of the anonymous OP-ED writer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Okay, just don't "RREeeeeeeeee!!!11" when something comes of it 😌

Sorry, broadstroked you, mybad 😏

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's not how I read his post.
It's hard to decode it without the usual keywords he uses.

See above.

I make 1 post and all of a sudden I'm triggered.
Hilarious.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Okay, go to your bosses desk and start removing docs, come back and let me know whats up.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'd probably get fired. Not charged with sedition.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I can't even follow what you're saying.
Yay Obama?

If you say so

You're a parrot. Nothing more

Arnie want a cracker?

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Lol, but you ARE. That entire post was directed at me, followed by a hashtag, contained nothing that pertained to the OP in any context.

It was a rant, pure and simple, own up to it. Beating around the bush isn't helping your case 😐

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Meh, fair enough.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

I can't even follow what you're saying.
Yay Obama?

If you say so

You're a parrot. Nothing more

Arnie want a cracker?
*facepalm* ugh...i quit...🤥🤓

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Lol, but you ARE. That entire post was directed at me, followed by a hashtag, contained nothing that pertained to the OP in any context.

It was a rant, pure and simple, own up to it. Beating around the bush isn't helping your case 😐

What it was was an opinion.

You opened with I will follow your lead.
Cause that's what you do.

Try an original thought every now and then

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

*facepalm* ugh...i quit...🤥🤓

Finally.
Thank you

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Okay, just don't "RREeeeeeeeee!!!11" when something comes of it 😌

Sorry, broadstroked you, mybad 😏

It's all good, at the end of the day whatever happens happens. I'll have an opinion about it, but I don't let politics effect my day to day life.

I voted for Trump, I'm not a Trump supporter, and it was the first time I ever voted for one of the two parties for president (even though calling him a Republican is a stretch).

I did so because I truly despised Hillary. I'm always embarrassed to say I voted for Trump not because of how he talks, but because of how some of his diehards talk. God forbid I be lumped into them for a protest vote.

But recently with the hyperbole some of his die hards have thrown out, if I could go back I'd vote third party as always.
edit on 6-9-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Meh..I'll follow your lead in this one.

Of course you will follow. You're a major right wing trump supporting echo chamber.
Have to follow people of like mind I guess.

Hilarious.

If he would have said the opposite you would have spewed right along with it.

Face it. You picked a side. Your opinions follow the people on the same side. I suspected it for a while but now I know for sure.
#cantthinkformyself

???

Not sure if you followed, but the poster agreed with me to basically go against the grain and not just blindly follow Trump on this one.

Don't tell me that you've never agreed with other members before, have you?

I've only seen them agree with their other sock puppets.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

What it was was an opinion.

You opened with I will follow your lead.
Cause that's what you do.

Try an original thought every now and then
Literally makes no sense.

"I'll follow your lead" as in, I'll dimiss my personal feelings on the subject and follow the lead DB set in his narrative concerning the OP.

It actually makes sense, considering how leftist don't think beyond three feet, it makes perfect sense to let them wallow in their own demise.

So you have an issue with my post and decided to "Reee" on me, resulting in a triggered post, facts.

I dismantle your post and tossed it aside, small beans. However, you're quite insistent, aren't you?

Honestly, I'm not sure you're even capable of having a discussion with me, clearly you've failed multiple times trying to assess my post, just quit and move on 😌

Try an actual response with merit to the OP in regards to its context instead of showing up to every leftist thread hit pieces and ranting about said user or my personal fav, "In before the but but hillary", while ignoring the real discussion. See the difference? "Try an original thought every now and then" actually applies here and looks better on mine. Thanks, I'll take it 😉
edit on 6-9-2018 by Arnie123 because: #truth

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Lmfao, wow that's embarrassing 🙄

It was awkward.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'll follow as in you follow.
Just like I said.

Didn't you quit?
Just let it go arnie.

I am triggered and you dismantled my post.
Big win for you so drop it
edit on 6-9-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I would argue that this is way more than "an ugly opinion piece about the president"--this is someone who claims to be a part of the upper levels of the administration admitting that they are a part of a larger group of people who are in direct opposition to the President of the United States.

This is not just an op-ed piece, this is a not-so-subtle declaration that there is absolutely a deep state who has been working against the president. This person is not a whistleblower at all.

As for releasing the name--it's funny that the NYTimes don't want to release it 'because they'll lose their job.' That is basically the NYTimes protecting the deep state, most likely in hopes that they get more pieces like this in the future (and probably hoping that this group of people leads to the downfall of the Trump presidency).

This person has earned the honor of being outed and then outed from their job--there is no room for a group of people in the administration actively working against the president, especially over things that you deem to be rather petty.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I'll follow as in you follow.
Just like I said.

Didn't you quit?
Just let it go arnie.

I am triggered and you dismantled my post.
Big win for you so drop it
Finally coming to your senses, huh?

Good for you, run along now 😚

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You post outlines what people are attempting or trying to say, you just made it clearer and better for us to see, thank you for that and yes, you make some very valid points to consider.

This is indeed very troubling.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I would argue that this is way more than "an ugly opinion piece about the president"--this is someone who claims to be a part of the upper levels of the administration admitting that they are a part of a larger group of people who are in direct opposition to the President of the United States.

The first part of the OP-ED frames out that this person and the alleged "Resistance" still support the president and the bulk of his agenda.

They merely say that there all are parts of his agenda they perceive as damaging to the country.

Holy Jesus Christ on a unicycle, subordinates who think their boss isn't right all the time. The (what we assume to be) individual didn't precisely lay out how they try to block him on certain things, for all we know it's through words.

Everything at this point is speculation, none of the OP-ED is verified.

I think too many people are overreacting, and worse, some of his die hard supporters are implying Trump should have absolute power... F that.
edit on 6-9-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You're just passing this off as "meh". Your post on the subject reeks of it.

Are they or are they not part of the #resistence as said in the Op-Ed?

Sure they agree, but that doesn't mean jack. Hilter liked chocolate cake, I too like chocolate cake, beasties? HELL NAW.

Honestly, this is a bigger deal then you're willingly to admit and if there IS a national security investigation, then yes, its more then just an opinion piece.

But once again, I digress and will see whats up when the dust settles.
edit on 6-9-2018 by Arnie123 because: Hmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join