It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NYT should NOT release the name of the anonymous OP-ED writer

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Flashback: Obama prosecuted staff leakers, gave lie-detector tests, ‘paranoid’a reply to: CriticalStinker

Fully aware of that.

I never said anything about Obama.
edit on 7-9-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

Lots of people love President Trump and have benefitted greatly by his policies already put in place. He is not as unpopular as the media wants you to believe. I would even say he is loved by a huge swath of The People. Look at the crowds at his rallies.

When you listen to his cabinet, you can tell they respect the man and hold him in high regard. You can tell it's not just lip service and job security rhetoric.

Picture this. Here comes a man that is successful, has a beautiful loving family, a gorgeous angel of a wife, is well-educated, has excelled in business and other endeavors, has watched politics and the course of our country for decades. He decides to run for the presidency because of the track the greedy self-serving politicians have lead us down.

He wins.

He walks in beholding to no one but the American People. He gets busy in his typical lets-get-it-done fashion.

The politicians in Congress aren't used to working as hard. They spend a lot of their time at the gym and doing lunches with donors and other politicians. What! You want us to do what?!! When?!! I can guess what they think of a man that has that kind of energy and determination. Some have kicked up their heels though and have gotten with the pace. I can name several that are getting it done!

I'm sure President Trump has expressed dissatisfaction with the pace, the waste, the abuse, the laziness, the ineptness, etc. That does not set well with the establishment swampers. They don't like being called out and named, especially when it's true. He has a way of spotlighting these long-time taxpayer-abusing politicians. (Low IQ Maxine, Cryin' Chuck Shumer, Crooked Hillary, Low-energy Jeb, Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas, etc. etc.) He's right. They know it.

As far as the media is concerned, they have become nothing but an arm of the left.

Fake News Media is our enemy.

edit on 7-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No, you did not, I did. Just making you and others aware that the God Obama was much worse in his backlash against leakers than Trump has been. Just for perspective here.
edit on 8-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm sure President Trump has expressed dissatisfaction with the pace, the waste, the abuse, the laziness, the ineptness, etc. That does not set well with the establishment swampers. They don't like being called out and named, especially when it's true. He has a way of spotlighting these long-time taxpayer-abusing politicians. (Low IQ Maxine, Cryin' Chuck Shumer, Crooked Hillary, Low-energy Jeb, Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas, etc. etc.) He's right. They know it.

As far as the media is concerned, they have become nothing but an arm of the left.

Fake News Media is our enemy

Well said. Your avatar name should be QueenofWords!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No, you did not, I did. Just making you and others aware that the God Obama was much worse in his backlash against leakers than Trump has been. Just for perspective here.

FAR WORSE in fact! His buddy Hillary even suggested "droning" Julian Assange for merely publishing leaked documents (a protected 1st amendment act)

And Obama would only promise Snowden he wouldn't be tortured.

What a joke. Yet we get a group in government admitting to treason and some people want to get their undergarments bunched up because some support the penalty for treason ("shall suffer death"). You don't see any lefties attacking Hillary for her "can't we just drone him?" idiotic remark, nor Obama's persecution of Snowden, Manning, etc. More persecutions under the espionage act than any POTUS combined, I believe

edit on 9/8/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I disagree. Rather these agencies use their resources to do important things. Worse has been said about the man, and actions speak louder anyhow. More leftist whining is all this is.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

thin skin?? the man has been pretty much assaulted by just about the entire press corps on a daily basis for almost 2 years. amazed he hasnt lashed out more tbh.

You post that in a way that make it seem like you don't think Trump has a thin skin. It would be hilarious if you were suggesting that. Just saying!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join