It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth, and other things.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I for one do not believe Humans of any Government are conducting a secret war against aliens. Its great Science fiction, and quite interesting to hear about though. A more logical answer is the aliens are either so advanced they dont give a # about us, or less advanced. Also you know, the ''hostile'' aliens may just be out conquering more mineral rich planets.

Something along those lines.

Tell me what you believe

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
i dont believe there is a secret war either... but i do believe there is a secret conspiracy

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I dont believe theres some secret war or alien technologie in any governments hands, I however do believe that the Universe is full of life and that at the most two races have visited Earth in the last 300years.
I also dont believe the grays are evil, or that there are reptillians.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I doubt such a war could be waged in secret....

But a Cold War of sorts...well, that's another issue...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here is my opinon. I do not believe that there is a secret war with aliens going on. But yet I do believe that the government has captured ET's from space. Its very reasonable and logical. One thing I do not believe is that aliens would come here for our natural resources. If anything, believe it or not, I dont think that they would be coming here for water, soil, or anything like that. I belive that they would be coming for special and certain hydrogen atoms in our atmosphere. If they could gather this type of matter, they would more than likely be able to do all sorts of things.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hydrogen is in abundance elsewhere, not sure they'd need to bother themselves with us for this....

Given the abduction accounts, it seems that for reasons unknown, WE are the purpose of their visits...(and perhaps some bizarre obsessions with cows and wheat fields....
)

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I doubt such a war could be waged in secret....

But a Cold War of sorts...well, that's another issue...

A bit too X-filesish if you ask me..
-There's pretty much no reason to have a 'cold war' with any alien species.

new topics

top topics

join