It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against Trump from within the White House - Story from an active Resistance insider?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
They are dishonorable useful idiots that slander the true WW2 resistance which so bravely fought against real tyrants. This generation of degenerates has absolutely nothing in common with the WW2 hero resistance AKA the real/actual/genuine Resistance, despite their mentally unhealthy delusions/media propaganda/democrat apologists

The hero WW2 resistance would be laughing at "ANTIFA" and their associated fake "resistance" groups. I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate these losers appropriating their cause/their name/their likeness. ANTIFA Idiots who show up with sticks and stones to "fight fascism" are not worthy of donning a uniform for that cause. The real resistance knew how to fight Nazi tyrants, and it wasn't with sticks and stones.

But given the fact "ANTIFA" terrorists are still stuck at sticks and stones should show everyone how non-seriously they take their illegitimate claims RE: modern day fascism (ie: if it was real, they'd behave as an actual/real resistance vs. a bunch of masked losers with sticks/fireworks)

These anti-American scum bags make me sick to my stomach.
edit on 9/11/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Stop trying to push an agenda of civil war. You wont get what you want.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: JBurnsStop trying to push an agenda of civil war. You wont get what you want.

But apparently those pushing the buttons are, so the operation can be deemed a success!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: JBurnsStop trying to push an agenda of civil war. You wont get what you want.

But apparently those pushing the buttons are, so the operation can be deemed a success!

Probably true. I would just like to have the insight as to how many have seen actual war, nevermind a civil war.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join