It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against Trump from within the White House - Story from an active Resistance insider?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
www.mediaite.com...

It better NOT be Pence!

I doubt it highly as there is little to be gained here. He has for the most part been able to insulate himself from the worst of the Trump regime and aside from his weird fixation with "mother" and that perhaps Jesus talks to him etc. has everything to lose by being this kind of inside narc.

I have no doubt he is cheering on this slowly picking up speed meltdown of Trump, but there is too much risk of backlash if he is indeed the source.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hahahaha
Neither does brennan but no outrage over his media vomit outburst
Bunch of hypocrites

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Cassi3l

Whatever this "insider" can muster up will be peanuts, compared to the BLOCKBUSTER the Trump administration is preparing to release.

Really? Do you think he's going to send the Mueller investigation to Russia, so Putin and his thugs can "help" them with the investigation, since he thought it was such a generous offer and good idea while he was in Helsinki?

Is that the blockbuster?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
www.mediaite.com...

It better NOT be Pence!

Lodestar
? Ten possible years of Pence ?
Gilead in 5 or less

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
Treasonally challenged Donald
Lock him up

If it's good enough for Clinton and Nixon that other black stain
Trump is well worthy of induction into this other hall of infamy

Infamy, infamy, they've got it in for me

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
They should hire a bus and walk out en mass, if this is actually going on.

Im not sure that would be the best course at this point, but it all depends. My personal opinion is if there IS a "group" of "colleagues" it is a very splinter group. If that splinter group walks out, it is hardly en masse and would effectively do nothing except creating jobs, one of Trumps promises.

By remaining silent (though I wholly disagree with the anonymity of it all) and anonymous, they still have a measure of control as long as they still have their job(s).

It's all a matter of perspective.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Is that the blockbuster?

I'm putting my money on Jared is transitioning (he was already emasculated figuratively) and Pence is an atheist at heart.

Seriously there is no blockbuster coming from the Trump regime. Lies and obfuscation yes, blockbuster no.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Today, Sept. 5, 2018, shall forever be known as the Great Triggering of ATS.

Mercy -- pass the smelling salts.

I don't care, do u?

edit on 5-9-2018 by icanteven because: date

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I’ve been thinking about this. I don’t like Trump, so if I was an advisor of his that wanted him to fail I wouldn’t try to stop him when he did something crazy. I’d let him follow every bone headed idea he had, and then let him deal with the public fallout.

These advisors who you all are attacking may be the only reason you have the positive image of Trump you do. I think most people have known there’s pretty much an empty seat in the Oval Office since his election, so that part isn’t really breaking news to a lot of us.

That being said, I think it’s wrong what these people are doing to Trump. They shouldn’t be covering for him like this. They should let him do every crazy thing that pops into his head. That way it’s obvious to everyone what we’re dealing with. As it stands these advisors are just enabling stupidity by covering for Trump and correcting him.

If this is who he really is, let it be seen. By everyone. And then we can remedy it. I don’t see that happening though, mainly because a lot of his republican friends would be outed for lying and covering for him. And once that came out their careers would be finished.

I hope this is the smack in the face Trump needs to realize what’s going on around him. If I’m right, we’ll see him become even more unhinged and crazy in the coming days as he isolates himself. Then hopefully no one will be able to hide from the reality of what this really is.
edit on 5-9-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

No, it will be a "BLOCKBUSTER" by care's newest hero Q...like ummmm you just wait and see, TONIGHT the moon will appear 5 minutes earlier and THAT will mean the Polaris lodestar reference will prevent the firing of Mueller!! Because reasons! But it's coming in my NEXT post, wait and see

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Now now, why so pessimistic? It could be "something wicked this way comes".

Or maybe he will have congress write articles to impeach Hillary Clinton!

(Hm. I bet they would take a shot at it if he told them to.)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So Trump is in a pickle. On one hand, if he ignores this piece, then the media will pound him for not taking national security seriously.

If he presses too hard, no one will want to work for him or he could possibly disenfranchise people.

Suppose he orders the CIA to unmask the person through electronic records in the name of national security. He then becomes es even more of a tyrant.

Some of the anons think it's a setup to sick Trump on Pence.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Deep-state confirmed. We knew it all along.

link   

originally posted by: FredT

Is that the blockbuster?

I'm putting my money on Jared is transitioning (he was already emasculated figuratively) and Pence is an atheist at heart.

Seriously there is no blockbuster coming from the Trump regime. Lies and obfuscation yes, blockbuster no.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Sarah Carter is reporting Trump is about to declassify the FISA docs, all 20.

link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

And it was republicans! Who knew.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

And you guys dismissed it as conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Again, me and many others.

We knew that the establishment republicans and democrats were just all one big party, and they would do whatever was necessary together to stop any perceived outsider.

Like they did to bernie and and are still doing to trump.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Trump appointed ones, at that.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Unelected bureaucrats are de facto running the country. So much for your vote. So much for democracy. Welcome to the banana republic.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Unelected bureaucrats are de facto running the country. So much for your vote. So much for democracy. Welcome to the banana republic.

Trump appointed bureaucrats are running this country. And covering for incompetence in the name of patriotism.

We are officially in a banana republic now. Probably the first thing I’ve ever agreed with you on.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join