It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against Trump from within the White House - Story from an active Resistance insider?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

y'all really think this is made up.... that 's really funny. Guess we can shrug off Q too now?

because HES THE REAL WHITE HOUSE INSIDER !!!

PS DID Q MENTION THIS UPCOMING EVENT?
edit on 952018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A federal grand jury indicted the staffer, James A. Wolfe, 58, on three counts of making false statements in December about contacts with reporters, including providing sensitive information related to the work of the Senate Intelligence Committee, which he served as security director for 29 years. He was arrested Thursday and is expected to appear in U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland on Friday.

Remember this guy was just lowly paper copier guy, who
was having an affair with a NYT slut.

www.nbcnews.com...

But he had been claiming he was "senior administration" LOL.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

UMM We guess the last word on every line?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The White House is taking it seriously. They're calling on the author to resign at once. Here.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

A federal grand jury indicted the staffer, James A. Wolfe, 58, on three counts of making false statements in December about contacts with reporters, including providing sensitive information related to the work of the Senate Intelligence Committee, which he served as security director for 29 years. He was arrested Thursday and is expected to appear in U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland on Friday.

Remember this guy was just lowly paper copier guy, who
was having an affair with a NYT slut.

www.nbcnews.com...

But he had been claiming he was "senior administration" LOL.

Oh, how very classy of you.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

no I dont remember that. and I dont converse with men who call women sluts.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

no I dont remember that. and I dont converse with men who call women sluts.

Very loudly seconded.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Cute pair dont ya think?

There are your senior administration officials LOL

The Times said F.B.I. agents approached Watkins about a previous three-year romantic relationship she had with Wolfe, asserting that Wolfe had helped her with articles while they were dating. But Watkins told the Times that Wolfe was not a source of classified information for her.

www.nbcnews.com...

Just two lovebirds....

edit on 5-9-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Cute pair dont ya think?

There are your senior administration officials LOL

The Times said F.B.I. agents approached Watkins about a previous three-year romantic relationship she had with Wolfe, asserting that Wolfe had helped her with articles while they were dating. But Watkins told the Times that Wolfe was not a source of classified information for her.

www.nbcnews.com...

Just two lovebirds....

Who cares, this is about trump and his fall from grace. Nice try...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

And your use of a certain word to describe her is beneath contempt.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh, but I thought it was about some very high
up Senior Administrative Official?

Hey, watch out for Jeffrey Rambo....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: pavil

Nice addition.

What part of his Agenda is so dangerous to America?

It is mainly good for America the corporation.American citizens are not so lucky to be led by corporations that do not have the same values that were present just decades ago. Personally i feel corporations need to be reigned in by monopoly laws and regulations in order to strengthen those under them. It is kinda a big deal but i just try to call em as i see em.

So Low unemployment, better trade deals and a growth of household earnings via economic growth and tax cuts is bad for the Average American?

Which Company would you go after first for the Monopoly thing? Just curious.

I think there is more to my post then what you picked up. We are being led by corporations that do not care about us. They will continue to grow and grow and squeeze out the opportunities for those under them. I do not put the blame for creating the mess on trumps shoulders cause he is just carrying on a family tradition in the whitehouse. Most of us are not in that family.

I would not target any corporation specifically. I would limit their influence and reach. This is a problem and the reason why we have those laws in the first place. Time to use them.

I am not so much concerned about where we are now but the condition of our future. It does not look very good for the little guy.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
We need more INTERFERENCE inside the White House! Just look at the many accomplishments of this President in such a short time. Interference and hate makes him STROOONNGER!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Trump has only committed one crime. He's not one of them.

Everything else is simply tantrum noise.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We need more INTERFERENCE inside the White House! Just look at the many accomplishments of this President in such a short time. Interference and hate makes him STROOONNGER!

???????????????????????????????????????
What accomplishments?

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

y'all really think this is made up.... that 's really funny. Guess we can shrug off Q too now?

because HES THE REAL WHITE HOUSE INSIDER !!!

PS DID Q MENTION THIS UPCOMING EVENT?

Hahaha
You crack me up silly

Made me spit out my cocoa.

link   

originally posted by: pavil

a reply to: pavil

Nice addition.

What part of his Agenda is so dangerous to America?

It is mainly good for America the corporation.American citizens are not so lucky to be led by corporations that do not have the same values that were present just decades ago. Personally i feel corporations need to be reigned in by monopoly laws and regulations in order to strengthen those under them. It is kinda a big deal but i just try to call em as i see em.

So Low unemployment, better trade deals and a growth of household earnings via economic growth and tax cuts is bad for the Average American?

Which Company would you go after first for the Monopoly thing? Just curious.

I think there is more to my post then what you picked up. We are being led by corporations that do not care about us. They will continue to grow and grow and squeeze out the opportunities for those under them. I do not put the blame for creating the mess on trumps shoulders cause he is just carrying on a family tradition in the whitehouse. Most of us are not in that family.

I would not target any corporation specifically. I would limit their influence and reach. This is a problem and the reason why we have those laws in the first place. Time to use them.

I am not so much concerned about where we are now but the condition of our future. It does not look very good for the little guy.

Ok Fair enough. There aren't many monopolies that I see. The obvious ones are Google and Amazon they are branching out everywhere since they have no main rival in their normal sphere of operations.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio
Trump has only committed one crime. He's not one of them.

Everything else is simply tantrum noise.

One of who ? Please don't give a lazy response like the deep state , be specific ...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Thank you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join