It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against Trump from within the White House - Story from an active Resistance insider?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

All it comes down too.

Walking that fine line, its all they do. Like skirting the law.

Liberal media is down right treasonous and all the leftist that eat it.

Why I praise the lord everyday for a TRUMP POTUS and the Haters gonna Hate 🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Opinion piece once again by Gaffey, a liberal stooge.

Man, you just don't even try, huh?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Why did that seem like a slick thing to say? No, I'm not at all "triggered." If anything, I think this is pretty shrug worthy because of course there are sane people in the admin who try to reel this clown back in when they can.

(post by Arnie123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So another scumbag comes forward under the guise of anonymity, who admits they don't give a F#$% about our election process and Constitutional Republic and tries to justify their sedition because Trump doesn't behave like the polished and groomed POS politicians the sheeple demand?

But what if they are right? I said this before he took office - that I felt sorry mostly for his administration, because they would end up with babysitting duty, and try to steer away from the worst national and international hazards having Trump as POTUS would create. And lo and behold, and not surprisingly really, it's true.

Just because someone wins an election doesn't mean he magically is exempt from all criticism, and that all his decisions actually ARE in the best interest of the nation. At what point does his actions call for some resistance, even from his own administration? Never? That's just ridiculous. We didn't vote for a dictator, we voted for a President.

His followers seem to think becoming POTUS has relegated Trump to a Putin-level, Kim-level or Xi-level of authority. Not so.

Let me ask this.. if Trump made a boneheaded decision to bomb a country that would probably start a war, and there was not a just reason nor a sound war, and only by virtue of his administration could they stop it.. should they? Or should they just say YES SIR! and do whatever he demands, even if it was in the worst interests of this nation? You are elevating Trump to some ludicrous demi-god status where NONE of his actions, comments, or decisions should ever be challenged.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

...you've never been in a structure environment before, have you?

If your commander says "jump", you say "how high".

Sorry, but thats the reason"feels" doesn't work in our society.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: Grambler
Well I will take it with a grain of salt seeing how it is anonymous.

But if true, what I am reading is "Some of us establishment types are doing what we can to make sure that the establishment doesnt allow trump to do anything to disrupt their power. That includes undermining him by trying to bow down to the globalist in the EU, and by sbaotaging any efforts to have peace with russia and north korea."

The media almost all against trump, the intel agencies, and now supposedly people in his own admin.

Man they really want those regime change wars and to stop viewing america first!

There is precedence for the thought since potus had to send former secretary of state to africa in order to make a deal with n.k..

There is also these kind of articles from last year as well:

Link

due to a so-called ‘suicide pact’ forged between Defense Secretary James Mattis, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, and Tillerson, whereby all three cabinet secretaries vow to leave in the event that the president makes moves against one of them.”

The NYT Op-ed refers to this situation ........there's only two of them left. You figure it out. I'm sure dealing and handling Trump is like grabbing a Tiger by the tail. So far Trumps Agenda has been pretty good overall. What part of his Agenda is so dangerous to America? It's not like he let the Chinese steal 5th Gen Stealth Fighter Technology from us? Cough Cough.

To make such claims like this anonymously is pretty crazy.

This person needs to step up and identify themselves, if things are so bad, but they can't since they have been actively thwarting parts of the Executive's Agenda. To me that seems a little too convenient.

We will need far more information to make any judgement.

I can almost guarantee that a lot of docs now get Declassified and released.

It's going to be interesting.

edit on 5-9-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

The NYT admits to recieving material information regarding a coup against the US government, and no folks are seeing this as an issue?

My hope is that the hammer is dropped on that yellow rag and the worthless pseudo journalists it employs.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Or the Trumper's never give any credence to these things. Which is worse? You guys would be blowing up this board if this was someone from the 'inside' of the Clinton foundation.. But oh well..

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
To expand on that, it is a funny world when a bunch of anon trolls can spin up the right with a bunch of unproven phooey but any story that comes out such as this is 'unamed' sources and is a nothing burger. I guess you can have it both ways right?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Nice addition.

What part of his Agenda is so dangerous to America?

It is mainly good for America the corporation.American citizens are not so lucky to be led by corporations that do not have the same values that were present just decades ago. Personally i feel corporations need to be reigned in by monopoly laws and regulations in order to strengthen those under them. It is kinda a big deal but i just try to call em as i see em.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

And couldn't agree more. Don't want to take the thread too far off topic, but almost everything all people left or right hate about our 'current state' relates to the invasion of capitalistic interests into how we govern.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes we know, its ok for the deep state to sabotage trump because he is a baby.

Just like it was ok for them to cheat Bernie.

How funny it is to see so called liberals cheer for the very deep state they once railed against along side me.

How far we have come from protesting being lied intothe iraq war.

Now those protestors cheered the same people that lied to us in their efforst to overthrow a president.

Clearly efforts have been made to sabotage any effort at good relations with Russia and north korea.

The russia part is obvious.

The only time I have ever seen the left wing media praise trump was when he was bombing syria. I wonder why that is?

And as far as North korea, it is clear that people are trying to undermine peace there. This article if true seems to show that this senior official and others are against his stance on being nice to Kim.

Hey, trump will probably lose in the end.

You people will have the paradise you wish for; where votes dont matter, regime change is endless, and we can finally kick off this big war with russia!

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

So basically you are saying you are unable to formulate your own thoughts and make your own decisions, you do as you are told.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
People shouldn't think the White House is
going to get punked endlessly and just take it...

Reminder of a White House leaker who was
recently caught and charged for it by a
Federal Grand Jury.

www.nbcnews.com...

James A. Wolfe, 58 Senate leaker....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

The NYT admits to recieving material information regarding a coup against the US government, and no folks are seeing this as an issue?

My hope is that the hammer is dropped on that yellow rag and the worthless pseudo journalists it employs.

Can you make up your mind when anonymous sources are FAKE NEWS and when they aren't?

Stop being so damn inconsistent.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Our society doesn't have a commander. Our country does.

And I agree with hopenotfeariswhatweneed, if you say "how high" to anything your commander says, you're a robot, not a human. Think for yourself. Don't do what someone says just because they tell you to.

"Yourself" in this case meaning everyone on planet earth.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

big war with Russia? please..

will that be the new fear tactic?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The White House is taking this seriously.

Sarah Sanders just put out a strong statement, calling the source.." a coward, and should resign."

twitter.com...

She must know who it is.

I saw some news that they are looking to replace Mattis. I would be shocked if it's him.

edit on 5-9-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think some real patriots can see the cheeze fell of the cracker and are making an effort for change.

Here's a recent example....

Trump bizarrely claims to have ‘100 pictures of Mueller and Comey hugging and kissing each other’

www.rawstory.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join