It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against Trump from within the White House - Story from an active Resistance insider?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
a reply to: FauxMulder

Or it could be Fake News as planted by the Trump administration to further promote his deep state agenda

if that was the case then the NY Times would be a willing participant in Trump trolling the people. I don't consider myself a scholar by any measure, but I feel I understand enough to know that's not likely.

link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad Omarosa using a different persona. Nothing to see here as usual.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Who gives a shlit how fox is playing it?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: olaru12

Who gives a shlit how fox is playing it?

trump does!! He has it on all day and bases a lot of his twitter on what he hears on fox. You can bet that trump is glued to the TV fox as we speak.
edit on 5-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: underwerks

When faced with an amoral, anti-democratic President, what should a person do? Just bend over when they say and let America get reamed?

Serious question.

www.usconstitution.net...

show me where in that document it states that if the elected president isn't the polished figurehead we would like, we can self appoint a group to undermine him and contain his actions.

Really, really #ing serious question.

2nd this

in a civilized socity and all that stuff

www.yourdictionary.com...
"An example of antidemocratic is a brochure that lists the cons of the current leader in power, slamming the process of free election and claiming the people are told lies and therefore can’t make educated decisions about their leaders anyway."

glass houses anyone

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: underwerks

Serious question, how is the president amoral and anti democratic

....have you read much about the life and tweets of Donald J Trump?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
When NY Times publishes full article from saboteur and Trump responds with a tweet storm, is anybody listening aside from detractors? Why doesn't he root out the bad guys? Seems like most presidents bring in their own people when elected---aside from Ivanka and Jared, is there anybody he knows isn't working against him? The Q stuff is full of promises and lots of accusations against FBI DOJ, HRC and even Obama, but nothing ever goes public. So while the Q crowd think they have the answers, the media owns public opinion, the moles inside Trump's administration, and maybe even Q.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Now, there is an admission of guilt from an insider, posted in no other less reputable place than the prestigious New York Times :

You mean the "failing New York times".

Oh look another negative article on Trump.........yawn.

Oh, and incase you did not know, any article that says its from "anonymous sources" is just another way of saying "the editors colon".

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: underwerks

Serious question, how is the president amoral and anti democratic

....have you read much about the life and tweets of Donald J Trump?

You errn't from around here err ya?

Some of us don't get easily triggered by words that go against the PC MOB mentality. Especially since they have been proven to be hypocrites, with their BS about having discussions and being "TOLERANT"?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Well I will take it with a grain of salt seeing how it is anonymous.

But if true, what I am reading is "Some of us establishment types are doing what we can to make sure that the establishment doesnt allow trump to do anything to disrupt their power. That includes undermining him by trying to bow down to the globalist in the EU, and by sbaotaging any efforts to have peace with russia and north korea."

The media almost all against trump, the intel agencies, and now supposedly people in his own admin.

Man they really want those regime change wars and to stop viewing america first!

There is precedence for the thought since potus had to send former secretary of state to africa in order to make a deal with n.k..

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous. But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality. Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.

Although he was elected as a Republican, the president shows little affinity for ideals long espoused by conservatives: free minds, free markets and free people. At best, he has invoked these ideals in scripted settings. At worst, he has attacked them outright. In addition to his mass-marketing of the notion that the press is the “enemy of the people,” President Trump’s impulses are generally anti-trade and anti-democratic.

When faced with an amoral, anti-democratic President, what should a person do? Just bend over when they say and let America get reamed?

Serious question.
Except you don't know what your talking about and attribution bias keeps you in your echo chamber.

What we do have are deluded citizens being taken for a ride by the liberal media and it's alarming at how you people willfully endure the spoon feeding.

Honestly, I could care less and am thankful people like you didn't get your way 😃

Now, the wheels are turning in a new direction and the skies falling for you, GOOD.

Enjoy 😌

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Oh, and incase you did not know, any article that says its from "anonymous sources" is just another way of saying "the editors colon".

or the CIA or other 3 letters. Trump thought he was tough enough to go up against them didn't he?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The GOP is doing a happy dance. Now they can express themselves and not be sanctioned by the WH.

First amendment and all that rubbish....
Oh, we did that dance when we won the election 😌

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: FredT

Very possible. Even had an "administration official" give it to em.

Either way it smells of propaganda to me.

Fox isn't playing it that way.
Who cares? Lol

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But if true, what I am reading is "Some of us establishment types are doing what we can to make sure that the establishment doesnt allow trump to do anything to disrupt their power. That includes undermining him by trying to bow down to the globalist in the EU, and by sbaotaging any efforts to have peace with russia and north korea."

What I read is that Trump is exactly the erratic, amoral, ignorant ranting narcissistic would be dictator man-baby that he appears to be and that people in his admin aren't blind to it and do their best to talk him down from the ledge.

What efforts have been made to sabotage "having peace" with Russia and North Korea? Seems ironic coming from the Right considering how everything Obama did that wasn't military action was "appeasement" and an "apology tour" etc. They went all out trying for better relations with Russia and how'd that work out?

A lack of fealty to the Mad King is not the same as "bowing down to the globalist in the EU." (and really, the globalists in the EU ain't got # on the globalists in the US: World Bank Top 8 countries voting power, IMF Members' Quotas and Voting Power, and IMF Board of Governors, etc)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Cancerwarrior

or the CIA or other 3 letters. Trump thought he was tough enough to go up against them didn't he?

Ah, back at it again with your hairbrain conspiracy, Oops! This is ATS after all.

Man, those three letter agencies sure are on fire, lmfao, the heads of the FBI have been cut. We have DOJ and the CIA next.

Sorry beta, we don't fear like you 😌

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Triggered, lmfao.
edit on 5-9-2018 by Arnie123 because: #truth

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

So another scumbag comes forward under the guise of anonymity, who admits they don't give a F#$% about our election process and Constitutional Republic and tries to justify their sedition because Trump doesn't behave like the polished and groomed POS politicians the sheeple demand?

Hope they find out who the prick is and build a hang mans platform in front of the White House for the dirt bag. That is if this is even truthful......

This will be a writer at the NYT. They just made up a fictional character in the next stage of their fakery.
It's just so hilarious that the left eat up this nonsense.
edit on 5/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Who cares? Lol

as I said in an earlier post....

trump does....fox is the fuel for his twitter...

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 5-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Who cares? Lol

as I said in an earlier post....

trump does....fox is the fuel for his twitter...
Man, even your opinions are flat out comical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join