It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk triples down on pedo claims, calls cave rescuer child rapist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And how polluting are His inventions?
Sh1t, the batteries alone.
Case closed.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
And how polluting are His inventions?
Sh1t, the batteries alone.
Case closed.

They're like the technological equivalent of a pedo raping the young earth.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

His technology wasn't suited to traversing the cave and its tight turns.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Yes it was.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Right, because producing gasoline and diesel surely creates no pollution?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Lies and false pedo-supporting propaganda! Muskmelon was going to use his new tunnel boring thingy and drill that cave like that badass that he is, then his sub would have cruised to the rescue all while he sipped on a low fat, organically-sourced, artisanal NiCad Battery Coolatta.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It is a nearly 2 metre submarine proposed for use in a cave that rescuers were barely able to get through what sounds like a good portion themselves. I can't see the sub being able to navigate that any better than people.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

And how much do those vehicles cost Mother Earth. Tonnes of precious metals.
Also, where does the charge come from?
Fossil Fuels predominantly!
Can we start again?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
One-
Woah drink the Musk-aid much? Seems you have been the most vehement voice in this discussion so maybe close the silo doors and back down a bit mate. Neither side has proof right now and I didn’t know you were an expert at what would be the best way to rescue children from a flooded cave system next time we’ll be sure to hit you up first to avoid any of this nonsense.

This is where you stray pal....there ARE NOT TWO SIDES HERE.....there was ONE SIDE and it was intentionally split into two sides by idiots who took the path of most resistance instead of working as a Team and doing as Elon suggested......these idiots took the most risky route against all common sense....of course I am vehement and so should you be.I am tired of these pigs finding their ways into places where we allow them to contribute....they are dead to society and we do not need nor want them...under any circumstances.They define anti-humanitarian ...full stop.

Sure sure sure....the good old you aren't an expert BS as usual.....lol...common sense is common sense...and politics are politics...and Pedos are Pedos…...my input was available and parallel to Elons...a freaking monkey could see the simple solution and Elon overcame the logistics and expedited things...only to be screwed by a Pedo and some idiots who were making decisions.

Posters like Augie will soon AGAIN be harping on then inherent dangers of smashing and ploughing the Pod through the unimaginary unpassable virgin tight spaces in the cave system EVERYBODY WALKED THROUGH to bloody get in there....lol.......don't be an Augie ok....don't take the Pedos side just to make voices like Augie happy.Some people don't like it when we LABEL OTHERS.....they prefer anonymity...I thank Elon for his disclosure of the sickening puke Pedos participaction….hopefully next time he is pushing up daisys and doesn't volunteer his rotten carcass to be around any kids...he can look for personal redemption when he arrives in hades.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Bull# rambling.
Seriously. Have the basement dwellers woken up?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Posters like Augie will soon AGAIN be harping on then inherent dangers of smashing and ploughing the Pod through the unimaginary unpassable virgin tight spaces in the cave system EVERYBODY WALKED THROUGH...

No I wont! The photo below is fake news! The 'man' in the picture is actually a gigantopithecus and not a normal sized human being. A regular person could have walked upright through that opening and rescued the kids with his minisub.

edit on 5-9-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It is a nearly 2 metre submarine proposed for use in a cave that rescuers were barely able to get through what sounds like a good portion themselves. I can't see the sub being able to navigate that any better than people.

You heard what Augie said..I never said Augie was a flake and his information is pretty solid as I have learned over the years ...you should pay better attention to his posts....he has already evolved beyond the old arguments of not being able to turn corners...because he has done some homework and learned more.

My beef is the rejection of the best idea by a so-called TEAM....and my beef is anyone ever supporting a Pedo on any level...I am 1000% for the Death Penalty when it comes to deviant sexual crimes against women and children.I say erase em….full stop.You do not ever want me sitting in Solomens chair man, believe me.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

gigantopithecus

Hmmmm. Ok. Luck with that.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

gigantopithecus

Hmmmm. Ok. Luck with that.

It's true! Only a pedo-supporter wouldn't see that the 'person' in the picture isn't a 12' tall extinct hominid squeezing his way through a 6' high tunnel.

Thank Jesus, the Baby Jesus and all the Holy Saints for Elon Musk and his minisub of salvation.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

When did ATS become Before its News?
Seriously.
Mods, are you online?
Sheesh. (To post not the Mods)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

It's a joke man. Or is it?

edit on 5-9-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Given one of Divers passed away in the rescue attempt a joke is not called for.
With respect.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: one4all
Posters like Augie will soon AGAIN be harping on then inherent dangers of smashing and ploughing the Pod through the unimaginary unpassable virgin tight spaces in the cave system EVERYBODY WALKED THROUGH...

No I wont! The photo below is fake news! The 'man' in the picture is actually a gigantopithecus and not a normal sized human being. A regular person could have walked upright through that opening and rescued the kids with his minisub.

Self-casing drill hole...expedited...high tech Pods constructed of ultra-strong materials easily capable of getting the job done.....much less risk to EVERYNE including rescuers....safety first.

Of course the pathway into the caves changed with the flooding and silt and soil and debris was brought in ...and constantly redistributed....which is why this was the path of most resistance and it should NOT have been taken....now if Augie will just expand on what Elon had planned a little bit more we will be making headway here....its hard to get Augie to do things.... Augie likes to do good homework and then hold back the critical knowledge and watch everyone twist and turn.....lol....always picking a sweet moment to sink in the dagger of fact......lol..tis lovely if you ask me.

Having spent a decade in the Petroleum Industry much of it hands-on drilling holes in the ground to differing depths under very differing conditions from surface to TD to search for and to extract resources ...I will say everyone who rejects that idea of drilling a fresh self-cased hole to use as an egress point as being inferior or less safe than going in through the tunnels entrance is dangerously under-informed....and IMHO the decision making on-site was obviously severely flawed and leadership was questionable at best so it comes as no surprise upon further investigations to find a Pedo with his rotten stinking hands in the pie somewhere.
edit on 5-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Given one of Divers passed away in the rescue attempt a joke is not called for.
With respect.

Considering the pedo accusations the whole thing is a giant joke.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The Kids were rescued with one Diver giving His life.
Respect is deserved for Him and His Family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join