It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk triples down on pedo claims, calls cave rescuer child rapist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Elon Musk wrote that he “hopes” to get sued by Vernon Unsworth, once again accusing the 63-year-old British diver – who played a key role in the rescue of a Thai youth football team from a cave – of being a “child rapist.”

“He’s an old, single white guy from England who’s been traveling to or living in Thailand for 30 to 40 years, mostly Pattaya Beach, until moving to Chiang Rai for a child bride who was about 12 years old at the time.”
Source

That's a pretty specific claim from Elon Musk. I wonder where he got this information from, or if it's true. Thailand, and specifically the Pattaya area, is a very popular "sex tourism" location where people from around the world travel to have sex with prostitutes, and sometimes young children.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
All I can say is..... Yikes.

*backs away slowly*
edit on 5-9-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

Edit to ask, how the heck would he know all of that???
edit on 5-9-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

He obviously knows something. Whether what he knows is true or gossip is the problem. It is pretty interesting to see what will come of his accusations.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I thought the same thing, Musk must have something in his pocket, forcing this thing and challenging Unsworth without any evidence seems kinda reckless...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sounds like someones Tesla isn't taking a full charge anymore.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

My gut feeling is that Mr. Unsworth crawls under a rock and this story fades away.

I cannot imagine Elon Musk risking his reputation over this...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Who are you going to believe...if I were Elon I would want to know who PURPOSEFULLY STOPPED MY TECHNOLOGY FROM BEING USED IN THE RESCUE WHICH BY PROXY PUT ALL OF THE KIDS AT A GREATER RISK THAN WAS NECESSARY....when this simple inquiry was made it lilkely led to this Pedo...something caused Musks flashlight to point at a Pedo who was allowed into apposition where he was dealing with Kids and he possibly had some influences in the decision to NOT TAKE THE SAFEST ROUTE IN THE RESCUE...and he may have had a PERIPHERAL hard to identify but critical part to play in said decision making processes so its not like there will be a popcorn trail leading to him....but I will bet you dimes to dollars that Elon Musk was and is still only concerned about the Kids and their best interests....and that what he says is true.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It's odd, Musk's fixation on this man and the pedo charge.

Why is Musk doing this?

It surely doesn't seem to help Musk in any way.

I know Musk was miffed no one wanted to use his sub, but just from looking at the narrow escape path, it didn't look feasible to my untrained eyes.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is why i do not trust the tech giants....they know everything about us.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Why is Musk doing this?

I know Musk was miffed no one wanted to use his sub, but just from looking at the narrow escape path, it didn't look feasible to my untrained eyes.

Could be classic projection.

Doesn't Elon Travel a lot? Isn't he not married?

Interesting.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
This is why i do not trust the tech giants....they know everything about us.

That makes me wonder what you are hiding..

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I like Musk in regards of space exploration.. so I hate to see this.

Perhaps he is right on his claims, but he should not get involved in things like this.
Give the information to police and move on with space projects.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If musk is guilty he should go to jail.
That being said, let's see the proof.

link   

originally posted by: trollz

Elon Musk wrote that he “hopes” to get sued by Vernon Unsworth, once again accusing the 63-year-old British diver – who played a key role in the rescue of a Thai youth football team from a cave – of being a “child rapist.”

“He’s an old, single white guy from England who’s been traveling to or living in Thailand for 30 to 40 years, mostly Pattaya Beach, until moving to Chiang Rai for a child bride who was about 12 years old at the time.”
Source

That's a pretty specific claim from Elon Musk. I wonder where he got this information from, or if it's true. Thailand, and specifically the Pattaya area, is a very popular "sex tourism" location where people from around the world travel to have sex with prostitutes, and sometimes young children.

Musk is just putting two and two together... why would a single white guy want to live in Pattaya other than sex tourism, particular with under aged kids? The area is known for this... it isn't a leap in logic.

Yes, could their be an odd ball case of just some normal white guy living there for the diving? Yes, but is it likely is the question.

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: pavil

Why is Musk doing this?

Could be classic projection.

Doesn't Elon Travel a lot? Isn't he not married?

Interesting.

Maybe. Risky when Musk has never been accused of similar things to my knowledge. Musk draws attention to himself when it wouldn't be a good idea if you think that is what he is doing.

Musk has been married at least twice....... to the same women.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
He is using the same methods that were used to expose the crimes of so many swamp creatures, which is related to the NSA hacker programs that were leaked last year or the year before.

Eventually however, those same methods and capabilities we're destined to trickle into the access of the civilian world. The sins of the rest of the world will also soon be able to be exposed. Everything connected to the internet has been recording for years. New tools and dedicated websites make tapping I to people internet connected device s very simple.

Not to mention some of your neighbors may already be using the infrared camera hack to peek through your blinds and clothes lol.

There is a book called the light of other days that predicted this time would come. The complete end of privacy. It will however also lead to many people vindicated from false or misdirected accusations.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
It is more likely to me he lives there for the diving like thousands of divers already do for their favorite spots all over the world. But Elon musk may have already hacked his home computer and discovered nasty secrets. Illegally backing up a remote hard drive is well within the means of someone like musk.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
If musk is guilty he should go to jail.
That being said, let's see the proof.

seems to me the richer you are the less evadance anyone can find and it takes more of it to get you in court

not saying one way or the other just the system is broken and at best we see celeberty rich in jail but never any higher

people like musk one day will show us this laughing about how with money and new tech they can do anything and there will never be proof

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: trollz

Source

Musk is just putting two and two together... why would a single white guy want to live in Pattaya other than sex tourism, particular with under aged kids? The area is known for this... it isn't a leap in logic.

Yes, could their be an odd ball case of just some normal white guy living there for the diving? Yes, but is it likely is the question.

ROFL. Right, the logic of being is guilty by association.

Btw the guy is living with 40 years old partner and I hope he sues the sht out of Musk.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
...if I were Elon I would want to know who PURPOSEFULLY STOPPED MY TECHNOLOGY FROM BEING USED IN THE RESCUE

Yeah! I also want to know why they stopped him from jamming a mini-sub through spaces that it wouldn't fit through.

All us square peg rammed into a round hole people need to know the truth!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join