It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Repeatedly Crashes Truck Into Dallas TV Station Building

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

He claims the wicked witch of dallas is out to get him.

I had a wicked witch of a lawyer out to get me- simply because I stood up to her. TWICE. I got my chewed ass handed back to me by an equally corrupt judge, who was a friend of hers.

I can see why he would be upset.

Tell me how you would deal with the situation if you were him and the events had some truth behind them.

Well, not by ramming a car into a building.
edit on 5-9-2018 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Do what a guy in our county did, and send out a mass mailing to all residents? Complete with audio cd? (true story)

And I can't tell from the one flyer, was he throwing Conspiracy theorists under the bus, or supporting?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I believe he claims to be a target of mind manipulation and attempted murder by sheriffs dept. and claimed someone was killed instead of him by mistake.

As far as a better way to get the word out you are right but if you consider the mind control aspects then perhaps this action is the best the person suffering could do.

I believe him.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: JFA13

originally posted by: lordcomac
I would like to know what he's holding up to the glass.
It's almost like they're making an effort to not mention what this guy was trying to make seen.

The papers he was carrying with him.

the papers he was carrying with him. WWW.Twitter.com

After two pages of members bickering, someone finally pulls through with a post worth reading.
thank you.

It would seem he's a nut afterall, and this has nothing to do with left/right semantics.

I dont post much but when I do I try to add value to a topic. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Really? You had to go there already?
We don't even know his leanings, let alone if maybe HE had been wronged in some way personally.

Right now, he is just a crazy guy.

Glad nobody was hurt though.

He was holding up a sign accusing Fox of treason. I think we know his leanings. Why do we keep having these left wing violent actions, but without any media attention or outcry? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

edit on 5-9-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Grambler

And we have at least me and another that are trump supporters that did see the whole story and saw this is most likely a left leaning person

So it appears you are wrong in your assertion

Then where are all the Trump supporters excitedly flagging this thread?

I'm going to tell you this like a friend. It's time for you to step back from the political realm. You no longer display good judgement, and it would be a bad thing for you to come completely unhinged as your path seems to suggest. I'd much rather see you making sound posts with rational thought, as used to be the case.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join