It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is the Gateway Pundit an acceptable source?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
at this point, I don't think any of them have an unblemished record, but I may be biased, as I'd rather have news reported as facts, and let me decide how they make me feel, which isn't an option in today's market.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: KansasGirl

How are CNN or MSNBC or Fox or ANY of them acceptable sources?

I didn't say they were the best sources. Those are corporate entertainment cable networks.

But this isn't about them, this is about Gateway Pundit.

I suppose part of my point is that Gateway Pundit is pretty much as shi*ty as any of them, these days. We can't trust Gateway Pundit and we can't trust the major news networks either. We're screwed. I think my comment was relevant to your thread.

Gateway Pundit is political tabloids.

Plenty of the MSM make mistakes here and there, we have many members who love to highlight that.

A trained eye can see when they have a nothing story filled with buzzwords to get attention. But at least they have plenty of stories you can cross verify the facts on.

I disagree.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I only trust buzzfeed, vox and salon.

oh and infowars.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

How are CNN or MSNBC or Fox or ANY of them acceptable sources?

I didn't say they were the best sources. Those are corporate entertainment cable networks.

But this isn't about them, this is about Gateway Pundit.

I suppose part of my point is that Gateway Pundit is pretty much as shi*ty as any of them, these days. We can't trust Gateway Pundit and we can't trust the major news networks either. We're screwed. I think my comment was relevant to your thread.

Gateway Pundit is political tabloids.

Plenty of the MSM make mistakes here and there, we have many members who love to highlight that.

A trained eye can see when they have a nothing story filled with buzzwords to get attention. But at least they have plenty of stories you can cross verify the facts on.

I disagree.

You're entitled to your opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join