It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Pays Antifa...Did He Pay Protestors At Kavanaughs Confirmation Hearing Too?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
After watching day 3 of these hearings...I had to wonder if the republicans were the ones actually paying these folks to create such a disgraceful discord of chaos? Seriously, it is shameful and humiliating that these Americans are disrupting a government process and others abilities to hear what is said by all.

I thought to myself...don't they realize that they are actually making so many look at them and perceive their causes with disgust? Thus, I am questioning is that the real point occurring...manipulation of the repubs? Surely, there can't be this many stupid people not recognizing the harm they are doing for their cause or is there? Egad! That is even a scarier thought.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Speaking of paying. We know Soros pays for Liberal protesters etc. What we also know is that operators like the Republican Koch brothers pay for stuff on the other side.

It would appear that the conservative "protesters' are more professional and subtle and not "overtly" breaking the law and probably more effective?

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

What makes you think the Koch brothers aren't the ones paying the rioter to make the left look bad? Once you go down that rabbit hole go all the way down.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Gotta want to find it in order to actually find it dear.

A twisted Picasso quote?

Find what exactly? An idiot on ATS, who can't dissect an interview? Found one!
You're scared to post the alleged SS pic now? Is that all you've got or would there be more than nothing to be found?

How is your great leader Victor Orban doing today, my dear Soros shill hunter?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
look i know if i was going to pay people to protest, i'd stand right outside the venue with a massive bag with a huge $ on it and as i paid each actor i would loudly acknowledge that none of us believe what they're protesting for and thank them for coming regardless. It just makes sense, right?

i get that this is a conspiracy forum and i get that many of you are so emotionally crippled that you can't possibly imagine other people living lives different from your own, but try to entertain this as a possibility; other people live lives different from your own! we do not all have the same beliefs! some people believe in protesting things you don't! what a wild concept!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Do you.support Viktor Orban?

Yup. Careful, you will prove my point now.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't really see this Soros guy as the evil mastermind he's made out to be. Frankly. I'm not a liberal (or a conservative) but I get the feeling things are more complicated than one man causing chaos with his fortunes.

I also get the feeling that if he was really this evil mastermind people seem to think he is, you'd have never heard of him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join