It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Pays Antifa...Did He Pay Protestors At Kavanaughs Confirmation Hearing Too?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here are a few more eye witness sources, saw protestors
being paid cash.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Soros at work trying to interfere with our legislative process,
just as important as an election.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Paid rightists protesters

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Ah, admit it's true then turn to what about ism.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
There will be lots of celebration when George Soros dies. The Democratic party has destroyed themselves, they need no help.

He's got like 4 sons, I think... all just as cool as old dad.

Quadruple sigh.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Haha...now that right there is funny...."they're mostly trash (threads) used by conservatives to attack one billionaire for being political." Welcome to our world, where billionaire CEOs of social media (twitter/facebook) and MSM "trash" Trump and his administration DAILY, by promoting false allegations and censorship. In case you're missing it...open your eyes, because the hypocrisy is on you for blaming Conservatives for "being political," while Leftists are displaying it a hundredfold times more every single week.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Yep, that example is about as equivalent as comparing Barney Fife to Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
being paid cash.

I don't see any pictures in there of Soros handing out any cash. Where is the source that lists him as the original owner of the cash?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
All news is fake unless trump tweets it out. All protestors are paid unless they are protesting against democrats then they are real red blooded americans.*sarcasm*
edit on 5-9-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
being paid cash.

That's the same dubious source.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So, you have to be invited to attend the hearings, and you have to be invited by a member of congress.

We know Soros is a Dem backer. We know he wants to sway the direction of America through his direct and indirect support of organizations like Media Matters, Share blue, Correct the Record, and various liberal thinktanks.

And I dare say that its not above Soros' ego to have modern AntiFa derive its logo from a certain German counterpart of old. He was a Nazi collaborator after all, expressing no remorse for his part, and saw first hand all that tactics used by Goebbels.

Looks like a duck, quack's like a duck...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Notice everyone arrested is an overweight unfckable loser. Liberals.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
These are people that never work, never leave their homes unless motivated by a few bucks.

There is a global cult to push this kind of stuff

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Then why is he targeting neo-Nazis in Europe?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

And I dare say that its not above Soros' ego to have modern AntiFa derive its logo from a certain German counterpart of old. He was a Nazi collaborator after all, expressing no remorse for his part, and saw first hand all that tactics used by Goebbels.

Sure. Soros travelled to the past in order to make the Antifa of old use the logo he likes! And then he went underground to collaborate with the Nazis, while he secretly managed to have people in the now debunk alleged Soros-SS-pictures.

This conspiration obviously involves time travel and a Doppelgänger Soros, which is the reason why we can't find anything in order to objectify 'your' genius non-working hypothesis.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Soros maybe but and this is just based on that one picture but the dude with back pack looks middle eastern so my guess would be Saudi money plus that lady there is a known Saudi operative.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Sure. Soros travelled to the past in order to make the Antifa of old use the logo he likes! And then he went underground to collaborate with the Nazis, while he secretly managed to have people in the now debunk alleged Soros-SS-pictures.

This conspiration obviously involves time travel and a Doppelgänger Soros, which is the reason why we can't find anything in order to objectify 'your' genius non-working hypothesis.

Gotta want to find it in order to actually find it dear.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Then why is he targeting neo-Nazis in Europe?

Is he targeting Neo-Nazis, or is he targeting anyone that disagrees with him and labeling them Neo-Nazis?

Again, a Goebbels tactic but with a twist.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Do you.support Viktor Orban?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'd feel real sorry for myself if I had to PAY others to support my opinions.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Hey, uh, so you guys have any actual proof Soros pays protestors?

Hey uh so you have done some actual reading on Soros and his activities in egypt and other nation states?

Cause if you actually have to ask that question you clearly have never done any personal research into the matter.

Grassroots organization leaders are trained to cause disruptions and pay their own leaders to get a protest going and I organize, plan and execute said "protest".

So how do you think these organizations get funding to pay for all this?

Also something you should do is research the dangers of accepting large donations in such movements.

"So when you uh ask uh these lame uh questions uh" it becomes obvious you have neither researched George Soros not have you studied into paid actors in organic movements.

No Soros research -check
No research into Organizations and paid actors- check
No research into how Large Donors influence and control said movements- check

You got a lot of reading and research to do before we can answer your question and if you had done any extensive research you would of known better than to ask that question.

Back to the books with you! Come back when you actually do some of your own legwork!

<< 1  2    4 >>

join