It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Russian Suspects Identified in Salisbury Novichock Incident

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Probably because they needed/wanted to send a message out to traitors/potential traitors. Who knows?

Again though... That couldn't have been done while he was being held in Russia ? Why now, why him ?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You would have to ask Putin.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

No pro-Russia posters on here yet. Perhaps they are waiting for the official line from the Kremlin?

Putin has already said they have identified the men and that they're civilians, "nothing criminal" about them and is asking them to come forward, make themselves available to the media.

So, maybe that's it.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

OK. Fair enough. Move along, nothing to see here. Case closed?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: ausername

OK. Fair enough. Move along, nothing to see here. Case closed?

I don't know, you tell me.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You would have to ask Putin.

I think it would be interesting to see if any other Russians connected to Steele get named ; And if they continue living healthy lives. But seriously, it doesn't add up. He was a Russian prisoner who ended up in England as part of an exchange (correct me if I'm wrong on that). If Putin wanted him dead, or disappeared the time for that would have been better orchestrated while he was in their possession. Instead, years later for no apparent reason Putin just suddenly wants him dead.

The math doesn't add up. Only slightly less mysterious would be, why would two Russian civilians suddenly want Skripal dead ?

edit on 12-9-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: grammar matters

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

He was more valuable alive when he was imprisoned in Russia. Putin was able to get loyal spies returned to him thanks to Skripal.

After that though the only thing he can do to benefit Russia is to send a message as to what happens to traitors.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

He was more valuable alive when he was imprisoned in Russia. Putin was able to get loyal spies returned to him thanks to Skripal.

After that though the only thing he can do to benefit Russia is to send a message as to what happens to traitors.

Again though.... He had to be on British soil to pull that off ? Years later ?...?

Just doesn't make sense. /shrug

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
DBL post
edit on 12-9-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well...Britain is where he was living. They couldn't exactly kill him before the prisoner exchange and still expect to get their spies back.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

According to some Russian media an Alexander Petrov has agreed to a TV interview, but this is apparently the Alexander Petrov that was last week tracked down via social media. The Alexander Petrov that works for a state pharmaceutical company and is not permitted to travel to the UK.

UK Telegraph paper link

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

True, but you don't need to wait years, and years, and years later. I just feel this has more to do with Steele, than with Putin. /shrug

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Russia Today has just announced that the two Russians asked to be interviewed, which RT has now done and is about to air. A few minutes ago, RT gave an excerpt lasting about a minute. The two men said that a friend of theirs had suggested that they visit Salisbury because it was an interesting city. The full interview will be broadcast in the next hour or two.

It is starting to sound like they were set up as patsies.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Patsies, this is exactly what the Russians done the last time we had something like this happen.

Apparently these two guys were just innocently checking out the Cathedral.

hmmmm....

If you believe that then I guess you would believe just about anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Russia Today has just announced that the two Russians asked to be interviewed, which RT has now done and is about to air. A few minutes ago, RT gave an excerpt lasting about a minute. The two men said that a friend of theirs had suggested that they visit Salisbury because it was an interesting city. The full interview will be broadcast in the next hour or two.

Well... if it's om RT it must be the unvarnished truth!

It is starting to sound like they were set up as patsies.

Seriously? I've been to Salisbury. It's a nice town, and, of course, there's Stonehenge. I find it hard to believe that a couple of Russians would fly all the way there... and not go to Stonehenge.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
So, travel from Russia for two very short visits to Salisbury, having based out of London. Distance between Vladivostok where Putin said they were and Salisbury is c. 5,500 miles by air.

Sounds legit, eh?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Russia Today is as much a propaganda outlet for the current Russian government as Pravda and Central Television were for the old USSR government.

As beautiful a city that Salisbury undoubtedly is are we honestly to believe that these two men travelled over 1800miles to the UK and chose to go there rather than any of the many other places of interest here in the UK?
Hell, as has been noted Stonehenge, a place of world wide renown and importance, is just 10 miles up the road from Salisbury.
But they didn't bother to go and visit there?

And its coincidence that they are literally a stones throw away from Sergei Skripal's house, which is practically as far away from Salisbury cathedral as one could possibly be whilst remaining in Salisbury?

Read through this timeline of events.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I imagine the bots and shills will be out en masse soon to give their support to the Russian propaganda machine and the apologists.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well, what a load of codswallop. If there are any posters out there who questioned the evidence pointing at Russia yet are willing to accept this tripe hook line and sinker, I think we know what they might be up to.

Weak, very weak, Russia.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Sal isbury Journal Suspects Came to See Old Sarum and Stonehenge

So they came all the way from Russia but saw neither and went back to London because it was snowing a bit? Seriously? Literally, unbelievable.
edit on 13-9-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Its clearly complete and utter bollocks.

Its that bad an explanation that even the Russian shills and apologists aren't trying to support it.....yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join