It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Russian Suspects Identified in Salisbury Novichock Incident

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Putin has pretty much discredited himself already.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

America and Britain are masters of lying and mass criminals. I guess you would had preferred if Syria had fallen to the Jihadists then?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: ChefFox

Funny indeed how pro Russia/pro Putin new members show up when Russia is in deep poo.

And i should be Pro America because why again? this forum is American right?
is it because America is deleriving Freedom and Democracy to Yemen?

And America isn't in deep poo?? nah i am sure America must be a paradise.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

You are the same people whom believed the following.

1.Saddam had WMDs and was a threat to global peace,which turned out to be a false lie, created by both US/UK. Tony Blair is still making billions and no one is stopping him.

2. You believed that Qaddafi was a threat to world peace, and was killing his own people, while in reality he wasn't. Libya is now a failed state with multiple factions fighting for control. And another civil war on the way.

This would had being the same fate for Syria if Russia didn't intervened in 2015/2014. This is why you Pro American rednecks are all upsets at Russia. They are stopping your idiotic and dangerous actions in the middle east.

Its so cute reading posts like yours always accusing other users of being Pro Russia or Pro Putin if they dont agree with your narrative.

Your talking just like the idiots in the mainstream news media.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Try to keep to topic. I can see you joined a few days ago so perhaps you don't understand the way things are on ATS. This is about the fact that the British have identified two Russians, allegedly GRU agents, who attempted to assassinate an ex Russian spy who had been given sanctuary by the UK.

Just watched the Russians embarrassing themselves at the UN. It's all distraction, denial and victimhood.

edit on 6/9/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AriAsulin
Obvious #FalseFlag

This is a controlled opposition forum. Full of shills and thrills

Welcome to ATS .......

Another new member and on 'another thread' on the very same subject?

Odd......

edit on 6-9-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

I am sorry but Petrov doesnt sound very Russian, but very very much like Bulgarian. Russian last names are complex

Do they expect the sheeps to be fooled over the same lies over and over again?

You said that on the other thread ...... On the thread that YOU started on the

very same subject??

Keeping busy aren't you?

edit on 6-9-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That's your opinion. it is not mine. So it has no weight as an argument.
edit on 6-9-2018 by micpsi because: Typo fixed

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I look forward to all the pro-Russia posters telling us it was a false flag etc because = Porton Down, etc.

Not pro-Russiam but I can see how it could be a false flag. I am on the fence. I thi k it's a bit convenient that someone just happened to find the nerve agent and think it was perfume. I think a death meant more money could be invested into the investigation.

That being six that is pure speculation on my part and it could be oser to the OS. It's interesting so I'll follow it and discuss it and see where this particular rabbit hole goes...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: vinifalou

CNN? Us Brits tend to rely more on the BBC and, myself, the Salisbury Journal. You really should take off your own blinkers.

Take it from someone who, many moons ago, took the first few steps in a career in journalism, the Salisbury Journal is not an unbiased source in this case. No offence intended.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

America and Britain are masters of lying and mass criminals

That's an opinion, please at least try to give some sort of supportive evidence or reasoned and critical thinking.

I guess you would had preferred if Syria had fallen to the Jihadists then?

I certainly wouldn't.

But neither do I support someone who used chemical weapons on his own people.
And before you while on about that not being down to Assad again, give me evidence it wasn't him because I've seen and read evidence that it was him and no-one has offered up anything other than supposition and ideologically biased reasons why they think it wasn't without offering one single shred of actual evidence.

....this forum is American right?

No, it was started by an Englishman and there are plenty of non-Americans who use it and often disagree with US policy etc.

There are many things wrong with US foreign policy and they have many domestic problems....but tell me who hasn't and please don't even try to say that Russia's foreign policy is not primarily aimed at further their own interests and agenda.

i am sure America must be a paradise.

Not at all, but I very much doubt Russia is to.

But if you believe it is please give us your reasoning and stop just offering up unsubstantiated opinions based on political ideology.

Saddam had WMDs and was a threat to global peace,which turned out to be a false lie, created by both US/UK. Tony Blair is still making billions and no one is stopping him.

Saddam Hussein was an evil horrible bastard who deserved everything he got.
But yes, Tony Blair and George Bush lied - and they should be tried for that.

No-one disputes that, what's your point.
Please stop just typing out statements and give us your reasoning.

Neither Blair or Bush are in power now so what has anything that is going on now got to do with them?

You believed that Qaddafi was a threat to world peace, and was killing his own people, while in reality he wasn't.

Personally I never supported any of the action taken against Gaddafi and 'our' actions in Libya are inexcusable.

What has that got to do with these two people being suspected of carrying out this attack in the UK?
Again, give actual reasons and evidence, if at all possible.

And I'm not really against Russia's actions in Syria etc...but again, where's the relevance to the attack in the UK?

You are either blinded by ideology, or some sort of misguided hatred of the US and UK....or a Russian paid shill.

Put up or shut up!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Not very convenient for us folk here in Salisbury, I can assure you. They thought it was perfume because the perps used an adapted perfume bottle to apply it.

Who on Earth gains from having to fund an expensive Police investigation? You do realise that the police here do not make a profit out of it?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Not pro-Russiam but I can see how it could be a false flag. I am on the fence. I thi k it's a bit convenient that someone just happened to find the nerve agent and think it was perfume. I think a death meant more money could be invested into the investigation.

Russia wants its assassinations to be as blatant as possible. They are a terror weapon directed against potential traitors.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'll admit you are trolling though, as you, up until my comment hadn't really added anything to the thread

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: DJW001

I'll admit you are trolling though, as you, up until my comment hadn't really added anything to the thread

You mean other than pointing out that this thread has been a magnet for Russian trolls? They have a script you know.

Russia is blameless.
The West is vilifying Russia.
The media is lying to you.
Your government lies to you:
1) WMD in Iraq
2) Qaddafi
3) Syria (this last is now a priority)
4) The West supports terrorism.

Sound familiar?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Not very convenient for us folk here in Salisbury, I can assure you. They thought it was perfume because the perps used an adapted perfume bottle to apply it.

Who on Earth gains from having to fund an expensive Police investigation? You do realise that the police here do not make a profit out of it?

Yes as I've lived in Britain all of my 41 years. I'm not saying that was the reason. We can only speculate the reasons this *might" not be as reported. I have said I genuinely don't know what to believe.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

OK, interested to know what you meant by this, though:

"I think a death meant more money could be invested into the investigation."

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

They also seem unconcerned about the UK and its allies reaction.

Reason choose UK

Accessibility = easier to get into/out of UK than USA, There are numerous flights from UK, not only to Russia, but to
other European destinations. From there can take flight back to Russia . Only few flights from USA to Russia, even if traveling to other destination, distance and therefore time factor is much longer

These Russian agents used public transport to get around. In US, because of much greater distances would probably
need a car, which requires drivers license and leaves a paper trail

The USA is much more powerful than UK - USA control world financial system. Attack like this could result in US
Treasury cutting off access to US banks ,from the susoected foreigh country crippling finance and economy

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
And there's more......

Russian tycoon Nikolai Glushkov who was strangled to death at his London home a week after the Salisbury Novichok poisoning.

A murdered Russian exile believed he had previously been poisoned by mystery Russians who brought him Champagne, a paramedic who treated him said.

Nikolai Glushkov, a frequent Kremlin critic, was found apparently strangled in his home in New Malden, south-west London, a week after the Novichok poisoning of the Skripals.

Paramedic Keith Carr said how he treated Mr Glushkov in November 2013 for suspected poisoning, after the exile shared drinks with two men from Moscow at The Grand Hotel, in Bristol.

The suspected poisoning came some six months after Mr Glushkov accused the Kremlin of murdering his friend and Vladimir Putin critic Boris Berezovsky.

Mr Carr, then working with South Western Ambulance Service, said he responded to a report that Mr Glushkov had collapsed on the carpet the morning after the drinks.

The 71-year-old said:'He had been visited by two Russians the night before,'

They (the visitors) brought Champagne. They drank the Champagne together.

'He woke up on the carpet the next day. He had carpet burns to his face and he was unsteady.'

Mr Carr added: 'In 47 years as a paramedic I've never had anybody deliberately poisoned so it wasn't foremost in my mind until he said, 'I think they poisoned me'.

Mr Glushkov was treated in Bristol Royal Infirmary Hospital.

The disclosure comes after police named two men said to be Russian military intelligence agents as suspects in the nerve agent poisoning of former spy Sergei Skripal.

Counter-terrorism police led the murder inquiry after Mr Glushkov was found dead on March 11.

Mr Glushkov claimed political asylum in the UK after Russia accused him and Mr Berezovsky, of a criminal conspiracy in relation to Aeroflot

Mr Glushkov was treated in Bristol Royal Infirmary Hospital.

The disclosure comes after police named two men said to be Russian military intelligence agents as suspects in the nerve agent poisoning of former spy Sergei Skripal.
Counter-terrorism police led the murder inquiry after Mr Glushkov was found dead on March 11.

Mr Glushkov claimed political asylum in the UK after Russia accused him and Mr Berezovsky, of a criminal conspiracy in relation to Aeroflot

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Opps!
MI5 mess up? or CCCP scam?
what do you think?
or what do They Make you think!

BBC news,
"When the UK authorities announced on Wednesday that they suspected two alleged Russian agents in the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter in Salisbury, they released CCTV images of the suspects arriving at Gatwick airport.

Two of the images, framed side by side, began to spread on social media, driven by pro-Russia conspiracy theorists and suspected troll accounts. They showed the alleged agents - Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov - passing through a non-return gate at the airport.

The images had identical timestamps. How could two men be in exactly the same place at the same time, a flood of tweets asked."

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join