It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Russian Suspects Identified in Salisbury Novichock Incident

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

PM? What this honest woman?....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

Who knows what else they can do , such as fly in, cripple the country and fly away again to safety the same day .

They don't need to fly in:

NotPetya

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You are beginning to catch on.

I've always thought that.

Correct. This is why Paul Manafort would rather spend the rest of his life in prison than turn

Who is Paul Manafort?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Whataboutism is a sign of desperation.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Who is Paul Manafort?

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well said. Some people are all to quick to claim that everything is a false flag conspiracy whilst ignoring all the evidence which pretty clearly points to who is actually responsible.

I get that Govts can be a tad untrustworthy at times but to automatically blame our Govt for everything is to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

To think that somehow May and BJ have it in them to plot and carry out a false flag like this is just laughable. To distract from Brexit, some have said? Like that would ever happen. Get real, people.

In the real world, Russia has done this before, Putin has said that traitors will die and all the evidence, of which there seems plenty, points to Russia.

Like I say, come here to Salisbury with this nonsense and see what sort of a reaction you will get.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Actually I have no idea who he is either. I am assuming he has something to do with American politics, in which I do not have much interest, I must admit.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think the lack of comment from Moscow speaks volumes. Probably why pro-Russia bots have been relatively quiet. They haven't been fed their lies to spin and propagate yet.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Seriously, I'm English....and we are renowned for thinking the whole world revolves around us and what happens here.....oh, hang on a minute.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Hold the front page! Politician is economical with the truth. Shock! Horror! Probe!

May could not organise the proverbial in a brewery. Does anyone really think that she would dream up and carry out a nerve agent attack in Salisbury? With the help of Boris? Come off it, get real.

Russia, on the other hand, has form for this sort of thing and, like in the Litvinenko case, has left a trail of evidence.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

From the link in the OP

And Prime Minister Theresa May confirmed the pair were GRU officers, and the attack was not “rogue”

So what about whataboutism?

Wasn't this your intelligent remark a few posts up?

quote reply ...and six members will arrive to "debunk" the story and blame it on MI6/CIA/Hillary Clinton in 3...2...1....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Interesting, they've identified the suspects but police are still asking for witnesses to help with their real identities as they believe they are using pseudonyms?

Odd.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Upon reading the link I've got to say he appears to be a particularly odious piece of work.
I'm sure there must be an opposing viewpoint somewhere to give some balance.

I could say more but I have no desire to derail this thread, maybe somewhere else.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Military intelligence officers carrying out assassination in foreign country use false identities? Why is that odd?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

May could not organise the proverbial in a brewery. Does anyone really think that she would dream up and carry out a nerve agent attack in Salisbury? With the help of Boris? Come off it, get real.

Well she seems great in denying a clean Brexit for the Brits. ( sarcasm )

And as for false flags - see the 7th July 2005 bombings conspiracy...theres enough breadcrumbs out there

www.channel4.com...

Part two of JJ King's report on the exercises that took place on the day of the London bombings. The 'simultaneous exercise' 'Whether Mr. Power and Visor Consultants were "in on the bombing" [...] is not that important,' their report stated.

'The British government or one of their private company offshoots could have hired Visor to run the exercise for a number of purposes. This is precisely what happened on the morning of September 11th 2001 with the CIA conducting drills of flying hijacked planes into the WTC and Pentagon at 8:30 in the morning.'

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

So... you admit you are doing that?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Not really. Just Plod being Plod.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

May has cocked up Brexit royally. Why on Earth would she not want a clean Brexit? It would save her political skin.

If you think she could do a false flag like this then you vastly overestimate her powers of organisation. Why the Hell would she even think of doing something like that?

Why do you ignore all the evidence that points to Russia, as I have summarised above?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

It's the same as saying we know who they are but we don't know who they really are then asking for help from the public.

Yes, it seems odd. They have all of the evidence and the intelligence community can't figure out who their primary "identified" suspects really are.

They could be fabricated identities altogether. By anyone for any reason.

It seems to be an incomplete investigation at best. You could put out pictures and names of anyone and claim they did it this way.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

They may have covert sources they could not use as evidence in a court of law. Espionage, you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join