It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA Likely Approved the ILLEGAL Spygate Operations Against Candidate Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I do believe that President Trump knew alot when he tweeted
that first shot across the brow.

Still not sure who the hero's are but I have a few ideas.

I do not doubt that Obama knew, and was in on this,
and many of the cohorts....Lynch, Comey, Yates, etc...
this was all done wrongly and will come out to see the
light of day. We can trust Trump on that.

Good info, thank you!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Yep! These intel officers have come forward, and are saying that candidate Trump was briefed on the spying activities that were being carried out against him/his campaign.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Shady sources, shady thread, shady poster.

Usual shady stuff. Tons of brainless stars and flags.

ATS 2018 people.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yep! These intel officers have come forward, and are saying that candidate Trump was briefed on the spying activities that were being carried out against him/his campaign.

twitter.com...

Video.

Allegedly 100's of intelligence officials now coming forward.
3 spies implanted into the Trump campaign - paid millions by the FBI.
The two gentlemen are Robert Caron and Joshua Macias - obviously, we need to find out more about them to verify what they are saying.

They name Stefan Halper as one spy (already known), a person with the initials 'CS' and did not name the third.
edit on 5/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

This one is of particular interest to me. Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The judges should be fired becauae they are suppose to act as a check and balance

They didnt do their job

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

the President, through the Attorney General, may authorize electronic surveillance without a court order

By it's very nature and definition.

This would be legal.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No wonder they're scrambling like rats jumping ship.

zer0Bama was behind the whole thing from Day1.

It was All the way with Hillary at all costs.

Apparently zer0Bama's firm stance on "Russians not doing anything" was the "decoy" red herring.

Busted and ash-canned 😎

Really? Because I see mostly Trump scrambling and trying to discount any and all info on him, his cronies or their foreign contacts.

Either way I say let them all be exposed. There's not a single one in the upper echelons of government that should be trusted.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Proud supporter of Judicial Watch.
These people are making a difference.
Let justice fall where it may.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
They are a cult...they all work together and use their positions at the FBI, IRS, Facebook media, and YouTube to push their agenda.

They are extremely motivated and their ideas are short term with zero ability to think about long term consequences

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

And more information arriving which indicates President Obama green-lighted the SPYGATE crimes.

“BREAKING: Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer said “I guarantee the answer is yes” to whether Obama knew Halper & others were deployed to spy on Trump campaign. Fleischer explained that no FBI director would put informants inside a presidential campaign w/o the prez authorizing it,” he wrote.
More at: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You guys are still doing the "Hussein" bit? Christ.

Deflection endlessly as ever.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Still not sure who the hero's are but I have a few ideas.

I do not doubt that Obama knew, and was in on this,
and many of the cohorts....Lynch, Comey, Yates, etc...
this was all done wrongly and will come out to see the
light of day. We can trust Trump on that.

Good info, thank you!

This is not that it was done wrongly, it should never have been done at all. It was a coup by a bunch of Deep State Marxists of which former Potus is definitely.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Quick Observation. Why is Obama the only president that we use a middle name for? Be honest. I don't even know Trumps middle name. Let's keep the Bush's out of this because it's used only as a way to tell them apart.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If Trump knew Obama/HRC/DNC people were spying on him and he allowed it, then shame on him. If he was waiting for the right moment to release "proof" of wrongdoing by Obama, HRC and/or their operatives, he has waited too long, IMO. After the orchestrated release of Woodward's book and the NYT op-ed---both published for all to see---releasing info on Obama/HRC looks like he's just throwing stones back at the bullies. And does anybody here think that the NYT or WashPo or any other media org will publish Trump's claims against O and HRC? Will they publish Session's claims or mock them? Meanwhile, liberals are actually publishing info damaging to Trump while Obama and Hillary are openly fundraising for the next wave of liberals.....Oh ya, and Q team is having fun slapping each other on the back shouting BOOM as if it will make something happen. Ya, lots of fun at this show that we're supposed to enjoy.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Quick Observation. Why is Obama the only president that we use a middle name for? Be honest. I don't even know Trumps middle name. Let's keep the Bush's out of this because it's used only as a way to tell them apart.

It's blindingly obvious. If Obama's middle name was Ralph you'd never see it. But this is the Right's Propaganda 101 tactic. And they know it works. Remember the lady in the McCain rally? It's rampant. But you don't see the Left referring to Trump as Donald Jag-off Trump now do you?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Why do some still think this is the right left game? Back when I found ATS it wasn't like this. All ya'll do is take sides. OBAMA!!! TRUMP!!! Same team my fellow humans. NOTHING has changed, business as usual. THINK!!! where have the realists gone? Down with he FED.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Can't u idiots get off of Obamas nuts Jesus Christ the mans been out of office for years u morons must eat sleep and # with Obama on yr minds.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob420
Can't u idiots get off of Obamas nuts Jesus Christ the mans been out of office for years u morons must eat sleep and # with Obama on yr minds.

He's hot on the Democrat campaign trail as the Autumn Witch of November nears.

He also committed and orchestrated many crimes while he was pResident.

The Cabinet was an open book.

"Get nervous and stay nervous as they say"

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join