It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA Likely Approved the ILLEGAL Spygate Operations Against Candidate Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I still dont see proof of the allegation that guy is making in his Twitter thread there

He seems to be saying that because the warrant was accepted with no hearing, that proves that Lynch must have filed this emergency order up to seven days prior.

I dont know how he jumps to that conclusion.

The twitter thread acknowledges that the judge Collymer did sign off on a fisa warrant signed by people like Comey, yet just asserts with no proof that this proves Lynch must have sent an application to spy before that.

No dont get me wrong, that may have happened.

But I dont see any proof opf that whatsoever.
edit on 4-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Many of us have speculated on this for almost 2 years.

Hopefully we can find some proof!

We still don't have PROOF, but when I saw Trump say that Obama spied on him, it was not surprising. The politicians who trained Obama here in Chicago, were notorious for wiretaps, pay-for-play, mysterious deaths...the whole 9 yards.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You can't be serious, Obama found out about all of this watching cable news like everyone else.

edit on 4-9-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Haha, better bold the HUSSEIN part, huh? It's not in the title of the article, nor in the content, so that's all on you bud.

Actually it should be Barry Soetoro

link   
a reply to: ausername

If that's the case it seems he had no over-site into a department he was supposed to.
That sounds like poor management at best. Negligence on the job as more likely. Or incompetence at worst.

Which do you think it was?

edit on 4-9-2018 by randomtangentsrme because: syntax

link   

edit on 9/4/2018 by efabian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

According to 50 U.S. Code § 1802, there is still a court order.
Which if authorized by the President can be approved, bypassing a hearing. (if I am reading this correctly)

(b)Applications for a court order under this subchapter are authorized if the President has, by written authorization, empowered the Attorney General to approve applications to the court having jurisdiction under section 1803 of this title, and a judge to whom an application is made may, notwithstanding any other law, grant an order, in conformity with section 1805 of this title, approving electronic surveillance of a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power for the purpose of obtaining foreign intelligence information, except that the court shall not have jurisdiction to grant any order approving electronic surveillance directed solely as described in paragraph (1)(A) of subsection (a) unless such surveillance may involve the acquisition of communications of any United States person.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I’ve disagreed with a few of your stances, but after seeing your YouTube videos recently you seem like a pretty fair guy.

I think your analyses is spot on in this instance, and I applaud you for not being diluted by any preconceived notions you may/may not have.

It’s always refreshing seeing reasonable people post.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Haha, better bold the HUSSEIN part, huh? It's not in the title of the article, nor in the content, so that's all on you bud.

Would Barry Soetoro work out better for ya?

Or how about Barry Sotero Sumohadiwidjojo . What a stupid name

Loretta Fuddy got what she had coming for being apart of the game to put her bosses son in office

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

Maybe that Russian lawyer was in on it too.

Loretta Lynch let her in the country by special order I believe.

That way, they got around the "Citizen" restrictions.

🎃🚬

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA was one of your greatest President of the united states of as*holes in 21st century.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I want President Trump to declassify those 20 FISA warrant application pages. Every single Congressman who has seen them says the contents are "game changers", "stunning", etc..

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
You can't be serious, Obama found out about all of this watching cable news like everyone else.

That's possible. But unlikely, Ausername.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Actually it should be Barry Soetoro

You've seen his REAL birth certificate? I've heard that too.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You'd think that the President is surrounded by enough really smart people to figure out ways to get things done through back channels. I remember Senator Obama saying that he'd get Universal Healthcare implemented in that manner.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

If Grambler is correct, that takes us back to a different set of laws being broken. Either the FISA Court judge was lied to by the FBI, or the FISA Court judge was a co-conspirator with the FBI, since the Dossier used to get the FISA spy warrant was fake.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It doesn't surprise me that a back channel was used. What is very telling is the fact that if this is true, the claim that Obama *personally* wire taped Trump is true.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly and since no hearing is done, there is no way to verify the circumstances revealing that the lawyer got in through special order.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Regardless of how the SPYGATE operations were authorized, it's a good bet that President Obama gave his OK. Too many of his top people were involved. (I'm sounding like CNN.. Shoot me!)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
No wonder over SIX THOUSAND new indictments were sealed in August alone. (Now over 51,000 nationwide!) There is a HUGE action of some sort being planned for Traffickers, Politicians, and Combos of the two.
edit on 9/4/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join