It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad Dog General Mattis Torches Bob Woodward For 'Fiction' Anti-Trump Book

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I can prove even liberals were disgusted with the unfounded smears that Haley slept her way to her position.

I never thought it was Haley. I assumed it was Hope Hicks. Beg to differ?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And that is the gold standard right there. No one has sued any of these tell all authors and at least one had an NDA.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I can prove even liberals were disgusted with the unfounded smears that Haley slept her way to her position.

I never thought it was Haley. I assumed it was Hope Hicks. Beg to differ?

Still waiting on the page of woodwards book you read that puts this nikki haley sleeping with trump story into context.

And I cant wait to point you to some articles about Obama and Hillary that show all sorts of horrible behavior and crimes. I am sure you will agree they all must be true or hillary and obama would have sued them.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

His denial is pretty much being ignored. Much like everything that comes out of the lie house I mean Whitehouse.

link   

edit on 952018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

The Dems aren't "clambering" for war.
In Woodward's book there are at least 2 reports of aides removing memos from Trump's desk "to prevent a war".

edit on 5-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I accused Hillary Clinton on twitter yesterday of child trafficking and she hasn't sued me.

Does that means she's guilty?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: DJW001

Mattis has denied.
Unless Woodward releases tapes, that's the end of it, for all but those desperately hanging on to anything to support their narrative, believing a guy trying to sell a book as opposed to a well respected General.
Easy for Woodward to prove now if he says he has tapes...

Mattis denied because Trump would fire him and replace him with a yes man. The tapes will be played at the incompetence hearings. Removing Trump for incompetence will save the GOP from the scandal of further conspiracy charges.

Lol, I thought he was going to be removed for cowusion?
You chaps really are hilarious.

edit on 5/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can't wait til he is fake impeached and then led off to fake jail.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

In Woodward's book

Nuff said! You got me! If woodward wrote it then it must definitely be true!

Trump is crazy!!

Did I do it right?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

In Woodward's book there are at least 2 reports of aides removing memos from Trump's desk "to prevent a war".

What the war in syria that the dems have pushed for?

Yes, the dems are cheering on the exact same deepstate actors that lied us into the iraq war.

The only time the dems or their liberal media mouthpieces ever said anything good about trump was when he bombed syria.

They constantly push for an escalation of tensions in russia; even progressives like glenn greenwald and jimmy dore acknowledge this.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Article 25 activated and an incompetence hearing convened would be initiated by Republicans, Mike Pence and Trump's own cabinet. If done, it would be done to save the party and to avoid impeachment proceedings.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I was actually going to suggest that. Or the ghost of Hitler.

There's a part in the book where trump tells them he wants Recep Tayyip Erdoğan assassinated.
He had to be talked out of it.
Cats out of the bag now.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

One of the memos removed from Trump's desk had to do with North and South Korea trade. It was reportedly removed to avoud war with North Korea. Trump is provoking war with North Korea. He's started Trade Wars, that are already costing American tax payers trillions in bail outs, with no plan of a pay back.

Strategy for the Middle East is debated within parties, bipartisianly and partisianly. Dems aren't clambering for greater war in the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He is provoking war with north korea?

Thats funny, it seemed to me like he was trying to make peace, but was being hampered at every turn by establishment people, including the democrats mout pieces the main stream media that constantly talked down his efforts.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Then it would be expected that Mattis would sue for libel.
Wait for it...

edit on 952018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You know how crazy extreme leftists are when they start using a fiction novel wrote by someone who's never been on the White House as SOURCES.

Like, quoting what was said on the book LIKE IT'S ACTUAL FACT.

Can't make this # up.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Just 'cuz him and Lil Kim made out in a hot tub at the "Summit", doesn't mean that they're not in for a great lover's spat. And, Trump does lover's spat up real good! Just read Ivanna Trump's testimony during their divorce proceedings. Trump, and Bolton, are war hawks! Don't be fooled. Trump wants a war! He even suggested that we go to into Venuzuala with troops!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I dont think some of you understand how big this stage is and how much blackmail people have on all the players..
.. or how much of what the tv told you this past 40 odd years, is total bullcr@p.

there's a reason so many people are being found out for sexual abuses, financial crimes, tax evasion - the whole landscape is changing.. all the players who were involved are now being used as pawns and held to ransom..

Bob Woodward... im guessing the conversation went something like
'' Here's the photos, here's the texts, here's the letters, here's the dates, here's the locations... and here's what we want you to do or it all comes out...''

I imagine the same conversations were had with many people.
Madonna, Di Nero, Baldwin to name a few..

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

No it's not. Mattis would need to prove it was malicious and negligent. Just being wrong is not enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join