It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's latest anti-DOJ tweet incontrovertible evidence of desire to obstruct justice

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
In the years I've paid attention, I've never seen a sitting DOJ do their job.
We see unforgivable crime in government every single day.
We see entire nations perverted by the monetary system that rules over and perverts our own nation.

We see children used as sex slaves, but that's generally covered up because it's a dirty secret in the media and government. We see children used as labor slaves but that's generally not talked about because our failing fiat currency which has kept the government floating would have collapsed fifty years without that exploitation.

Then we see the people fighting for their hand in control of all of this. Those who are willing to exploit the poor, the needy, and the very bodies of their fellow humans. What do we do? We put them in charge of making the "laws" that govern them, and pay them to do it.
When our government had a chance to shut down one if these people, they instead broke the laws they were created to enforce, and covered it up... Because they are the criminals they were hired to stop.

Pull the plug. Doj, fbi, cia, all of them. Right down the line. Term limits on congress, but the atf, epa, etc. Not even the tsa is above this.
Clean house.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artlogic
OP really needs a hobby
This IS its hobby, its absolute zenith and maxim apex...for all its worth, a wall of text, link to opinion piece, a signpost with the words, "facts" scrawled across it and what looks like a hasty retreat into some nearby basements....

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well said, and the feelings of those who elected Donald Trump President.

a reply to: an325nt

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Impractical
Mud dwelling
Prudes
Each
Alarming
Cheating
Has beens
Meeting
Everyday but
Not
Tomorrow

Just thought I’d find a better use for the word impeachment. You know, something more practical.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
God, what a bunch of morons. Never in American history has a President publicly stated that the government shouldn't prosecute crimes because the criminals are in his party and he wants them to get elected. This in incredibly unpresidential and corrupt.

It will be so much fun when the Dems take over and uncover all his crimes.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
God, what a bunch of morons. Never in American history has a President publicly stated that the government shouldn't prosecute crimes because the criminals are in his party and he wants them to get elected. This in incredibly unpresidential and corrupt.

Yep, the liberal fall back position. Can’t properly debate the topic or legitimately defend the OP so you have to call those that disagee with you morons. Wouldn’t calling us deplorables be more to your liking?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The obstruction of justice is clearly being done by session and Mueller. Convenient session actually finally does something and its at the most politically motivated time.

Sessions = swamp dweller

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I seem to remember your King Obama publicly stating some bullsh!t about your Queen Hillary’s crimes and then attempt to campaign for the old hag.
Remember?.....he said it would be a personal insult to him if people didn’t vote for her.
So your bullsh!t story of “Never in American history” ends right there because your King did exactly that.
Come on....dig through your Obama tapes and news clippings to find it, I know you saved every word the guy ever said.
Obama was outrageously unpresidential and corrupt.
edit on 4-9-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
double post cuz im that special
edit on 4/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Never in American history has a President publicly stated that the government shouldn't prosecute crimes because the criminals are in his party and he wants them to get elected.

Not that I don't believe in you... But... Yup, that's it.

Do you have any sources for that?

'Cause ya know... You're a known liar on this website.

Ohhh it will! Trust me! We're having so much fun right now uncovering Dems' crimes.

I hope one day you feel the same.

edit on 4/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Impeach, impeat, impeach !!!! I am so tired of hearing that word. Trump will not be removed from office.

The media keeps using that to stoke the flames and keep the uninformed inflamed. When they finally figured out the impossibility of impeaching Trump .

It's going to be a meltdown of epic proportion's, dog sleeping with cats mass hysteria!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
He thinks they can impeach the president based on tweets?? we have truly entered bizarro world

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Artlogic
OP really needs a hobby
This IS its hobby, its absolute zenith and maxim apex...for all its worth, a wall of text, link to opinion piece, a signpost with the words, "facts" scrawled across it and what looks like a hasty retreat into some nearby basements....

Hehe, "facts".....

Quite sure it does not have any of those in its propaganda kit.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Oh... it's you.
*sigh* Same sh** - Different day.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I didn't see the tweet quoted in your source. Could you quote the tweet for us please?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Quadrivium
My friend... WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN OBAMA pretty much declared war on police officers?
Where was your outrage?
Where was your passion for JUSTICE?
Please...PLEASE! Open your eyes. This is just painful to watch.....
SO, so sad.........
ETA: ATS needs to get rid of the flag system. We need
&

This isn’t reddit bro. And we have a better system then they do. Now I can understand why you may be upset but look at this way.

The more flags means the more content you contribute and people responded in a positive manner.

If you have a lot of comments but very little stars....well you may not be very smart.

I enjoy this users threads just to read all the comments that come after. Very entertaining to me.

We do see lots of stars for some who appear to be very foolish people. The ones that we non-lefty's (as in middle to right) challenge with sound logic who have nothing but name calling and whataboutisms they use when challenged. Just total fools and I won't name them they know who they are and will reply if they understand this post.

I think there is one other logical reason for those with a low post vs stars, and that is if you spend your time trying to maintain Neutral when everyone else is polarized both sides don't like what you have to say.
edit on 5-9-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

He didn't even know what tweet they're talking about.

Not even CNN mentioned it.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yawn.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Never in American history has a President publicly stated that the government shouldn't prosecute crimes because the criminals are in his party and he wants them to get elected. ...."

If I recall , didn't Obama state that back in 12' ? Hmm.........

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The " Eyes " Have It !.....BRAVO.....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join