It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding Neo and the real Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I've spent the last two weeks crunching number in my head, on paper, and the computer. The other day I was looking so hard at my monitor that the numbers began to blurr. Maybe it was because the frames per seconds was approx. 419 or maybe it was just 2 in the morning. Ether way it was a number matrix that I was processing. The neat thing is the number shift in exponetial rates becomes like the movie matrix. The stead strem of numbers comprising gemotrical correlations to all shapes tends to look rather pretty. I bet it would look just like in the movie Matrix. Well if I had turn the numbers green it would have. The real number matrix I taking about is the unified field proof. Soon I hope to complete it as soon as I can keep off this great website. Or I'll just keep bashing my head against the wall called society until one of us breaks.

Squares are numbers that never end. But they do have so many decimals involved prior to the 999999999 and decimals can be converted into reall numbers. Theroretically speaking all numbers have a real number solution to a square root. If you were to try and solve this equation you might go a little crazy. That is why I think I have a shrink, I mean oricale.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Um is this your introduction?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I just find it hard to find a particular board to post on.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
uh welcome mr.math.................we will have to use and abuse you hehe

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
good luck trying to use me. If I remember corecctly last time I sovled all these equations in my head I just forgot them because of ignorant people living around me. I mean my family and friends that don't give to #s about math and 0000 0000 or taking over the world. Nah, my friend it is you that shall be used in the process of global then universal shared rule. Luckily I'm doing it peacefully and it won't hurt, much if you hold still when I point my giagantic laser at you. It is truely amazing that I could climb the highest mountian and want to jump off just for the free fall. I'm on a cliff again and what are you going to do if I jump. You gain nothing and I gain freedom from knowing way to much, that beautiful free fall.

top topics

join