It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear: Trump in the White House

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Dowd allegedly said people will call trump an idiot, and you think this is a big story?

Yes I read gossipy stuff for entertainment sometimes; heck I use to collect comic books.

However, I never claimed any of those things were proof of some sort of goods an investigator had on a President.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm just going to leave this right here..

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Hmm hmmm
and how are those geraniums doing ?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The flood gates have opened. Now trumps staff and cabinet will feel free to leak and expound on trumps strange personality, personal habits and lies.

They don't care anymore, there's no benefit in staying on a sinking ship.

edit on 4-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Cassi3l

Dowd allegedly said people will call trump an idiot, and you think this is a big story?

Yes I read gossipy stuff for entertainment sometimes; heck I use to collect comic books.

However, I never claimed any of those things were proof of some sort of goods an investigator had on a President.

If it's true, it's very telling about what those who work closely with him think about him.
It's quite disturbing, and provides verification of what many of us suspect.
Specifically, he's an idiot and a liar.

edit on 9/4/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The flood gates have opened. Now trumps staff and cabinet will feel free to leak and expound on trumps strange personality and lies.

They don't care anymore, there's no benefit in staying on a sinking ship.

Yes. And I believe they have been intentionally leaking all along.

No one wants to lose their job.

But, when you have a psycho boss - - you look for opportunities to expose him/her.

edit on 4-9-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I See a Trump Bee Othch Slapping in the Near Future for the Dems and their Deep State Cohorts , the President Has P.O.W.E.R. Over Them ............Duh !

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I See a Trump Bee Othch Slapping in the Near Future for the Dems and their Deep State Cohorts , the President Has P.O.W.E.R. Over Them ............Duh !

It doesn't matter to you that he might have committed crimes? You aren't curious to find out what the investigation reveals?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Now even Fox is obsessed with "Fear" and becoming actually "fair and balanced" They know .... the leaks are beginning to overwhelm them.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 4-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What President in American History Has Never Committed Some Crime in Some Americans Eyes ? NONE . If the " Crime "
Benefits the American People in the Long Run , it's Not a Crime but a Blessing . We The People are Just that , Failable People ......

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just to re-iterate

On March 5, Dowd and Trump attorney Jay Sekulow met in Mueller’s office with the special counsel and his deputy, James Quarles, where Dowd and Sekulow reenacted Trump’s January practice session.

Dowd then explained to Mueller and Quarles why he was trying to keep the president from testifying:

“I’m not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot.

I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell.
What are we dealing with this idiot for?’ ”

“John, I understand,” Mueller replied

Mueller sympathises with Dowd
Who can defend the indefensable ?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What President in American History Has Never Committed Some Crime in Some Americans Eyes ? NONE . If the " Crime "
Benefits the American People in the Long Run , it's Not a Crime but a Blessing . We The People are Just that , Failable People ......

You've made yourself clear.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Lol, what is it with books of fiction and leftist?

Its like, a goal for all of them, the fabled book, the irony being, right leaners also follow the book, abiet a religious one.

Either or, Mad dog Matthis and Kelly refute it and all its contents.

Leftist feed, its really all you got and nothing else, reinforce that echo chamber and get the mad feels in 😌 hopefully its enough to hold you folks thru because ya'lls supply has dwindled to redline reserves and midterms are around the corner, Ha.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I generally don't like Reality TV. But this is getting juicy!

For the most part I've stopped being triggered by anything Mr. Trump does. I have no control over the situation, so I'm sitting back and enjoying the show. It's actually kind of exciting to watch this bizarre drama. There are so many unique actors that it's impossible to guess what's going to happen next.

I think most people already knew that "Crazy Uncle Donald" should not testify under oath. He's a salesman. That means he's a pathological liar by nature. I don't want to see another president impeached because he is incapable of telling the truth. I'm sure there's plenty of evidence without having to resort to such trickery.

Now if you will excuse me, I've got to go get some more popcorn...

-dex

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

I generally don't like Reality TV. But this is getting juicy!

For the most part I've stopped being triggered by anything Mr. Trump does. I have no control over the situation, so I'm sitting back and enjoying the show. It's actually kind of exciting to watch this bizarre drama. There are so many unique actors that it's impossible to guess what's going to happen next.

I think most people already knew that "Crazy Uncle Donald" should not testify under oath. He's a salesman. That means he's a pathological liar by nature. I don't want to see another president impeached because he is incapable of telling the truth. I'm sure there's plenty of evidence without having to resort to such trickery.

Now if you will excuse me, I've got to go get some more popcorn...

-dex

A part of me wants to be like you. Yep. I wish I was like you.

BUT.

I'm better.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I'm better.

LOL! You'll get no argument from me on that.

I just found that all that triggering was driving up my blood pressure. And it's not worth it for me to have a stroke over all this drama.

However, I celebrate the tenacity of those like yourself who are attempting to apply some sense of sanity to this mess. I appreciate the insights and updates!

-dex

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Literally every staff member could write a book calling Trump a petulant, egotistical, stupid moron, who is always on the brink of bringing our nation to a crisis, and all almost all his supporters (including here), would laugh, make fun of the book and the writer, deny or deflect everything in the book, and claim it is just a deep state tactic to try to dethrone Trump.

His supporters are all in.. regardless if the stories coming out of the White House are true or not. I think there is probably some angst and inflation of stories, but I also think quite a lot of it is probably very true. This has not happened with any other POTUS. There is a reason why there are so many flies on so many walls, so many leaks, so many book writers. And it isn't because Trump is just that clever and game-changing, that everyone feels the need to make him look bad. No.. most of it is probably very true.

Or as Trump would say, Sad!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Now they will? This WH has had more leaks than the titanic after it hit an iceberg.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Fear the Walking Trump. Coming soon to AMC?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

I'm better.

LOL! You'll get no argument from me on that.

No no no! I intended to say "I'm getting better".

I'm not even watching the hearing today. I'm practicing being like you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join