It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Canadians actually care about the Britain or Royal Family?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Phil The Greek and Charlie Boy are morons but to be honest William and Harry sort of seem ok.

Dont forget the German Queen Lizzie

en.wikipedia.org...

The dynasty is of German paternal descent and was originally a branch of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, itself derived from the House of Wettin, which succeeded the House of Hanover to the British monarchy following the death of Queen Victoria, wife of Albert, Prince Consort. The name was changed from Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to the English Windsor (from "Windsor Castle"[1])

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

For what its worth I did a thread a few months ago on this topic

The US is a corporate subsidiary of the Crown

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This Treasonous act allowed the Strict of Columbia to act a corporation outside the original constitution of the US and outside the best interest of the American citizens

The US has always been and still is British Crown Colony

See the 1st Charter of Virginia in 1606 that charter granted America British forefathers a license to settle and colonize America. The Charter also guaranteed that future king and queens of England would have sovereign authority over all the citizens and colonized land in America stolen from the Indians

Further America never won the war of Independence, King George 3 continue to receive payment for his business venture of colonizing America…. Under the “real 13th Amendment the President was made subservient to the King of England…..”

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I can't imagine why anyone would care for them and their tawdry, melodramatic, useless lives. Every time a see a picture of Meghan whats her name in a new ridiculous hat it makes me cringe.... they are nothing but parasites, probably in more ways than I will ever realize.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

I can't imagine why anyone would care for them and their tawdry, melodramatic, useless lives. Every time a see a picture of Meghan whats her name in a new ridiculous hat it makes me cringe.... they are nothing but parasites, probably in more ways than I will ever realize.

Why not do away with The Monarchy like Germany did in 1918.

Then we could end up with a our very own Adolf Hitler.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Dont forget the German Queen Lizzie

There's a fair bit of German blood on Liz's fathers side but her mothers side are predominantly Scottish.
And she can trace her lineage directly back to King Alfred....about as British as you can get.
I'm more Irish than she's German....and I'm 100% English and British.

So I think I'll give her a pass on the German thing.....it could have been worse, she could have had French ancestry!!

And I don't really buy into The Crown owning the US and controlling the world's banking systems etc.

If we had so much control over the US how come they well and truly financially screwed us over after WWII?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
that's 2 separate questions. Do we care about the royal family? A bit. Our media still covers their visits and some look forward to them. Personally I dig Harry but can do without the rest of the monarchy. Do we care about Britain? Hell yeah. The Commonwealth is very important to Canadians.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Do we care about Britain? Hell yeah. The Commonwealth is very important to Canadians.

Cuts both ways brother.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
No many wont. Mabey a minority.
The royale family are Germanic descendants of Vlad the impaler.
Luciferian origins.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

No they are lizards and eat children, alive.

They have sex with goats and demons and bathe in the blood of virgins, (unfortunately for them virgins are something of a rarity in the UK nowadays), and they demand the sacrifice of the first born son of all who worship them.

In other news......zzzzzzzzzz

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
No many wont. Mabey a minority.
The royale family are Germanic descendants of Vlad the impaler.
Luciferian origins.

Vlad was Romanian dude.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: pointessa

Why not do away with The Monarchy like Germany did in 1918.

Then we could end up with a our very own Adolf Hitler.

What the heck does that mean??? No crappy monarchy automatically means you get a Adolph Hitler, now that's jumping to conclusion a bit, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa
Lol, I thought similar.
I don't even think Britain needs a formal head of state, that may as well just stay as Prime Minister since the Crown can never disagree. Pointless head of state in my opinion.

<< 1  2   >>

join