It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Canadians actually care about the Britain or Royal Family?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Do Canadians actually care about the Britain or Royal Family?

I for one do not care about them. The Queen has already done her job on releasing Canada with separate government and making it a buffer zone to prevent 1984 Agenda by not allowing US/White fascist to takeover all of America.

If Britain starts any major wars or World wars. I am definitely not joining them since WW1 dragging all of the defenses over there to die over a small island leaving absolutely no defense on mainland. The royal family has no power and will not join them back in any case. I prefer to stay neutral.

Also what would you do if Conscription happened like WW2?
edit on 4-9-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

No. Well at least I don't. I'm not sure why I would....

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If it's any consolation there's some of us over here who despise the royal family and the outdated stupidity that goes with them

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

If it's any consolation there's some of us over here who despise the royal family and the outdated stupidity that goes with them

Quoted for truth

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

The question is what if Conscription happened like WW2? Shall we do a civil war or storm the parliament and try to reason with them?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well I am Scottish and I don't care for the Royal family at all, nor for the current government in Westminster.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: dug88

The question is what if Conscription happened like WW2? Shall we do a civil war or storm the parliament and try to reason with them?

I dunno, pretty sure I can't be conscripted into the British army...you asked about people in Canada. I don't really give the slightest # what happens in England.
edit on 4/9/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Whenever I tell some other Canadians that I find them redundant and useless, some people get very upset and tell me that 'they have their place'. No they don't.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Would you be happier if you were speaking French ?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yes, they do, yes, they do.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

It is highly doubtful any royal family member involved themselves in any war during those early colonial days.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

NO,we don't,NO,we don't!!!

If they ended up on the bottom of the ocean floor tomorrow,I wouldn't lose sleep or bat an eye.
The only good thing the British have done for us,was to help us burn the white house down and those days are long gone.

If royal family members were thrown in a UFC cage and made to fight for their money like the rest of us...I might be willing to entertain their existence.

edit on 4-9-2018 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

It is highly doubtful any royal family member involved themselves in any war during those early colonial days.

You would be wrong then.

Prince William Henry. the future King William iV was commander of H.M.S. Andromeda and H.M.S. Pegasus during The American War Of Independence.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

i think that is what i said also.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You would be wrong then.

Prince William Henry. the future King William iV was commander of H.M.S. Andromeda and H.M.S. Pegasus during The American War Of Independence.

No, there were French/British colonial skirmishes but no royals involved or at least I could not find any information for or against that era.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You would be wrong then.

No, there were French/British colonial skirmishes but no royals involved or at least I could not find any information for or against that era.

The French Navy blockaded the American Ports.

Prince William Henry fought against The French in those sea battles during The American War Of Independence.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You would be wrong then.

Prince William Henry fought against The French in those sea battles during The American War Of Independence.

I am referring to skirmishes before the American War of Independence.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I do. Without royalty, the head of state is some pencil-pushing bureaucrat, celebrity or elected President who serves as elected King. At least constitutional monarchs have little power.
edit on 4-9-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You would be wrong then.

I am referring to skirmishes before the American War of Independence.

You didn't make that clear.

You said " Early Colonial Days "

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The Queen has already done her job on releasing Canada with separate government and making it a buffer zone to prevent 1984 Agenda by not allowing US/White fascist to takeover all of America.

What the hell are you on about with this bull crap?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join