It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Woodward: "Administrative Coup D'etat"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

All you have is a few little YouTube clips strung together. This is Alex Jones type conspiracy theory stuff. We might need to get some more Montreal assessment tests going on around here.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Watching Woodward this morning was hilarious.... Putting my shoes on for work, and he's talking about how Trump is endangering special operations, and intelligence programs ; He even specificly cites S.A.P. (Special Access Programs) as being endangered by Trump.

And I can't help but laugh... If he's soo worried about S.A.P. being endangered, why isn't he doing a book on Hillary's Server and the S.A.P. info located there ?!?!?

Hit piece interview... The hypocrisy was palatable.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

All you have is a few little YouTube clips strung together. This is Alex Jones type conspiracy theory stuff. We might need to get some more Montreal assessment tests going on around here.

Bear in mind I am not making a case in Congress, I am simply reminding everyone of what we all have seen.
edit on 10-9-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Bear in mind I am not making a case in Congress, I am simply reminding everyone of what we all have seen.

You haven't seen anything more than the card-stacking sensationalism they present in the gutter press.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You haven't seen anything more than the card-stacking sensationalism they present in the gutter press.

You mean what Trump actually says and does?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

So this part of the book is true but the parts where they feel its necessary because he's loony toons is not?

Are you famaliar with the term cherry picked. LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah boss. Ill say what ever you want me to boss. No problem. I dont mind lying for you obviously as I proved when I lied for you about Frederica Wilsons speech. Because I dont have any more morals than you do so what ever you need boss you got it.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You mean what Trump actually says and does?

No, I mean quote-mined snippets and cherry-picked morsels served up on a propaganda platter.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

So this part of the book is true but the parts where they feel its necessary because he's loony toons is not?

Are you famaliar with the term cherry picked. LOL

Maybe you have difficulty reading, but I wrote “If true...”, which suggests that it might not be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join