It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two women caned for attempted lesbian sex

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
A bunch of creepy Muslim men in Malaysia thinks that hot!

And one dude in America.

Just one? I bet there's more, I bet even some of the ones who think it was a fitting punishment think it was hot. Hell there will be people, not just in America either, that think the punishment was hot....
edit on 5/9/18 by djz3ro because: Missed a bit

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

if another women does it gay especially with the gimp suit. And if she does it to man, then she a transgender..and so that man.

And a man chopping off limbs is also extremely gay...I mean they a chopping an hitting on a man, and loving it.

Also having multiple wives is considered an act of bixseaulity...if she touch it and get seconds it still is gay.

No Mercy!

The only part of this that makes me think that youre joking is the but about the gimp suit. There's irony in there but can't tell from your tone if it's deliberate or not.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Attempted?

Scissor me timbers this world is strange.

"Attempted" raised my eyebrows as well.

How did they prove this thing that was "attempted?"

Yikes.

That's Sharia law for you. In all likelihood there probably was no attempted sexual activity, it could have been a misconstrued act of comfort or some other gesture taken out of context. All it would take is someone to see something they perceive as offensive for this to go where it did

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
I believe General "Mad Dog" Mattis, now SecDef, sums up my feelings about Sharia law:

-dex

Your Secdef thinks shooting people is brawling? Interesting...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

... but until the entire idea of religious law / morality policing is done with,

That could be sooner than you think. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I find it hilarious that LGBT groups care much more about trivial matters like microaggressions at the workplace by cis white people, than about sharia law making it impossible to be gay without getting lashed or killed.
edit on 5-9-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

At leas they were not stoned as some ME cultures may require

That's true, take it from me being caned hurts a helluva lot more when you're stoned but enough about my sex life. You're point would be more succinct if it wasn't a retaliationary post to the way some have treated you on here for your religious beliefs and/or stance on homosexuality, or at least that's the impression I get from reading your contributions in this thread....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Just one?

No, but one that was really, really excited about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Yea, way to much iron for the flesh to laugh. Yes it was terrible in taste.

Wanna know what even more ironic for Islam? Islamic/ Muslim rappers, saying they heed every word of their prophet, all the while he warned about the Djahal...we will call him a DJ for short.

They be listening to the Devil music, which is probably punishable by Sharia law. And yet none said f the police...

what bunch of bitches, they should bring their women over here.
edit on 5-9-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

I can not believe the stupidity of some people on these forums

I fully support homosexuals in their choice as consenting adults

Don't be too upset Raggedy. It wasn't a personal affront. It really boils down to the basic human rights every individual should be afforded in this "age of the enlightened". It's very disheartening to see that in many ways, we haven't progressed at all in the past 12,000 years.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

a reply to: Klassified

I can not believe the stupidity of some people on these forums

I fully support homosexuals in their choice as consenting adults

Don't be too upset Raggedy. It wasn't a personal affront. It really boils down to the basic human rights every individual should be afforded in this "age of the enlightened". It's very disheartening to see that in many ways, we haven't progressed at all in the past 12,000 years.

Yeah I agree it's devastating that people impose their wills on others
Judge and bitch at others and imply assumption as well
What you going to do, it's not the perfect world we all want to live in, almost like it's broken, almost like we need someone to come and fix it for us

You implied I thought it was justified and Gods judgement
Catagoricaly it's neither
It saddens me adults can't make a free will choice if it doesn't harm others, it saddens me when Christians act the way some do towards those who don't have our beliefs, it's not what Jesus taught

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I support adults and their choice in consensual same sex as they wish, not for me though, not acceptable in the church either
Many Christians think that Christian law applies to non Christians or want to impose Christian law onto non Christians, sadly
Some Christians have a simmilar view as the one I hold re accepting alternative lifestyles but we are not the loud outspoken type, hence we are stereotyped as hating "sinners" like homosexuals

I understand and accept why some people act like they do towards Christians on these types of sites, often I am very dissapointed by Christians as well, often more so than the atheists around here

I guess I find it peculiar that people don't see morales as subjective, that theirs morales are more righteous than others

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
COULD SOMEONE ON HERE ANSWER THIS VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION.
As Specimen said how in everything that's worldly can a man chopping off his limbs be extremely gay?????????
Extremely stupid, yes, but gay?????

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Wanna know what even more ironic for Islam? Islamic/ Muslim rappers, saying they heed every word of their prophet, all the while he warned about the Djahal...we will call him a DJ for short.

I'm not defending the Muslim Rappers but American Rappers tend to have some pretty violent lyrics, especially Insane Clown Posse and other Horror core acts

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Who fkn cares...to be slightly honest.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Your Secdef thinks shooting people is brawling? Interesting...

I should have written out SecDef to Secretary of Defense. I was in a weird mood when I made that post.

General James Mattis is a retired full general of the US Marine Corps. It takes a certain aggressive mentality to be a marine to begin with. And by the time an officer rises to the Corps highest rank, I think he develops a lust for battle; and takes pride in efficiently destroying the opposing forces. And in this case, his openly demonstrated disgust for the enemy meant he was not going to be deterred in his mission.

I don't think successful war fighters see the enemy combatant as a person. These combatants are viewed as enemy assets that must be neutralized in order to achieve an objective. Some of these warriors enjoy their jobs more than others. Other than General Mattis, General George S. Patton might be included in this select group.

General Mattis served very honorably in the Marine Corps and was respected by politicians and the military alike. I believe there was minimal resistance to his confirmation to the post of Secretary of Defense; which also required Congress to approve a waiver because of his recent service.

Given his long military career and his battle tested experience, I'm inclined to believe that Secretary Mattis would follow the Powell Doctrine if it becomes necessary to conduct a significant military action somewhere in the world. He will be more aware of the ramifications of putting troops in harm's way; and will probably be more likely to insure those boots on the ground are properly equipped and supported.

In my opinion, Secretary Mattis is an excellent selection as Secretary of Defense. He is a leader that is sensitive to the needs of his warriors, yet he could prosecute a war with an unbridled bloodlust, hellbent on victory. War is a nasty business. And it takes a lot of people who "think shooting people is brawling" to achieve victory.

All of this is way off topic. But I thought it would be worthwhile for me to provide some of my thoughts on how to interpret General Mattis' comments.

-dex

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why are Malaysia's intolerant laws any different from Apartheid South Africa?
The world put enormous pressure on South Africa to democratize.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I don't know man. Times change. That was 1994; this is 2018. Situations aren't the same. People's beliefs shift. There are tons of reasons. Or were you looking for a more partisan answer?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Obvious wrong is obvious.
Why does the world ignore this in Malaysia?
I don't think partisanship has anything to do with this.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well, if you feel so strongly about it, get out and do something about it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join