It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court confirmation hearings

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sen. Kennedy (R-LA) was brilliant when he spoke. He is spot on with economics, too many undeserving people at the top getting bailouts and too many undeserving people at the bottom getting handouts while the middle class gets nothing other than inflation, wage stagnation, skyrocketing healthcare, high taxes and a party who wants to take even more from us

Enough is enough

Kavanaugh is working like a Pro, breezing through the questions regardless of Democrats disorder and raucous protesters.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Sen. Kennedy (R-LA) was brilliant when he spoke. He is spot on with economics, too many undeserving people at the top getting bailouts and too many undeserving people at the bottom getting handouts while the middle class gets nothing other than inflation, wage stagnation, skyrocketing healthcare, high taxes and a party who wants to take even more from us

Enough is enough

Kavanaugh is working like a Pro, breezing through the questions regardless of Democrats disorder and raucous protesters.

I thought Kennedy did very well. Didn't know much about him and he impressed.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sen Hatch was awesome as well.

Especially when he told his democratic colleagues if you want to pick judges then win elections.

Clown car - day 2 starters in 10hours 15minutes.

Should we make wagers on what Democrats will embarrass themselves with on day 2?

I am thinking some or all Democrats wont bother to show up.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If the elected Dem's do not show up for the hearings, most Dem voters wont show up for the elections.
Interesting hypothesis.

Sadly I am living this hearing vicariously through this thread, as work has me booked this week. So I have no wagers to give.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Disgraceful.

Only a matter of time until an unhinged leftist turns to violence in their state of cave man lashing out.

Whiny, petulant, malicious, nuisance, unhinged, hysterical, brainwashed, low information, true believer, ideologically corrupt group thinking followers do not begin to describe the words I'd use to describe these wimpy children.

They need to screen these violent/disruptive leftists out of the crowd, easy to pick them out too. Just look for the sloppy, falsely confident, disheveled, unshowered, bitter dirtbags.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
And one more thing: enjoy your new SCOTUS, Democrats. They're going to be around for awhile, especially when RBG finally kicks off. That'll be another appointment, and the math is stacked against her. Not only is she advanced in age, but she has numerous medical impairments that make at least one more Trump appointment/successful confirmation extremely likely.

After what I saw today, an absolute disgrace, a lot of things have been cleared up. It made me realize we are in a true fight for our ideals and our Constitution. These whiny, very petty, petty, extremely petty, very shallow, obstructionist, hypocrite Democrats deserve nothing from us - least of which the slightest compromise on any issue.

Time to end the unhuman practice known as abortion. AKA murdering innocent and helpless young babies. But hey, those Democrats sure do eat their own

See you at the midterms, Dems. Good luck, you're going to need it after today. The American people now see you and your kind for what you are: trash, dirt, a cancer on this Republic. We will -through established legal and political mechanisms- relegate your outdated and morally corrupt ideology to the bargain bin of political parties.
edit on 9/5/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Jon Kyl has been named as McCain's replacement. He is a good friend of Kavanaugh.

Looks like the Dems now need two Republican Senators to vote no...
Oops.

edit on 5/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The democrat senators invited guests are busy disrupting the hearing again.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Day 2 thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't know how they think that helps their side. Seems all women, I saw a few Code Pink people yesterday.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Still taking those bets Tim

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yep and I found this article this morning lawandcrime.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: dawnstar

Ok - lets declassify all of the Kavanaugh documents they want, but then be fair and declassify all of the FISA documents relating to the spying on the Trump campaign...

Trump has the power to do this today. I'd be very curious to know why he has not done so if he is so confident it will expose some kind of sinister plot to overthrow his presidency.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: dawnstar

Ok - lets declassify all of the Kavanaugh documents they want, but then be fair and declassify all of the FISA documents relating to the spying on the Trump campaign...

Trump has the power to do this today. I'd be very curious to know why he has not done so if he is so confident it will expose some kind of sinister plot to overthrow his presidency.

I think he likes the drama, he likes the attention, and he likes the game.

And why play a major card if you don’t have to? Or play that card against Muller trying to drag the investigation until the midterm elections? Timing can be everything.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

" Especially when he told his democratic colleagues if you want to pick judges then win elections."

LOL , that Hatchet is Sharp . Watch Out Dems , might get yer Peckers Cut Off along with your Waning Political Power to do Anything Anymore.......)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

They're going to be around for awhile, especially when RBG finally kicks off. That'll be another appointment, and the math is stacked against her.

Though you should read this to be in the know...

ON THE BENCH
I Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Workout. It Nearly Broke Me.
Pumping iron with RBG’s personal trainer is no joke.
By BEN SCHRECKINGER February 27, 2017
www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
COrey booker just went full retard. HE released classified documents on the NOminee and then dared the republicans to prosecute him for it.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
COrey booker just went full retard. HE released classified documents on the NOminee and then dared the republicans to prosecute him for it.

Best part is, he already knew those docs were released officially.

His little drama session was a reaction to their original plan to "leak" those docs today.

Busted 💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol , the KaVVVVVVVVVanator didn't Nibble or Bite to the Presidential Powers Question by the Freakin ' FAR OUT Lefties on the Committee Today . He was Flipping them Off in a Very " Yeah I'm Smug , you Maybe Got a Problem with That > ? , Well Bring It ON " Sort of Way ..Priceless ! ......(
edit on 6-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So this is your interpretation of events? Very shallow. It actually appears he's trying to save his nomination by refusing to answer questions. Don't you find it odd that someone who claims to have no opinions suddenly develops a whole boat load of opinions once they get the job? And has a plethora of opinions before the hearings, but goes brain dead during the actual hearing?

It's a freaking charade.

Git woke.

edit on 9/6/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join