It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court confirmation hearings

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
LOL

Kamala Harris Tweeting like a nut.

Some timestamps indicate it was during the hearing itself !!!!!!!!

Desperate Senator Harris Twitter

She's no match for the pro,

Some character references talking now.

edit on Sep-04-2018 by xuenchen because: ⚖💮

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
seriously?!?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She's no match for the pro,

Great thing about her, she wears her arrogance on her shoulders
and it just won't work for her no matter how hard she tires.

And she is already tainted by the dirty Waters....

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CADpro

CNN radio commentators are angry because Kavanaugh did not shake the hand of some guy whose son was killed by a gun.

Uggggg.....there is such a thing as CNN Radio?

Or are you just talking about it on XM?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Everytime I read Kamala, I'm taken back to my childhood watching Kamala the Ugandan Giant on WWF TV. I looked him up to make a meme and, well, sometimes reality is even better than invented humor.
en.wikipedia.org...(wrestler)

Kamala the Ugandan Giant was portrayed by a man named "James Harris." Kamala Harris... James "Kamala" Harris... suddenly it makes sense why Kamala Harris the politician often conducts herself in a charicaturized stereotypical manner, rejecting order, assaulting the babyfaces, acting like she needs 'Ol Kim Chee to come down to ringside and restrain her for the safety of the crowd, itself. Mama Harris must have been a ring rat in her day and it all makes perfect sense.
edit on 4-9-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
LOL

Boom

Lisa Blatt is endorsing Kavanaugh !!!!

She's a big shot Democrat lawyer !!!!

She listed her Democrat accomplishments too !!!!

bwaaaaahahahaha

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

She's a SUPER DUPER Dem libber. This threw me thinking I'd listen to another 10-mins of Kav bashing.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Boom

Lisa Blatt is endorsing Kavanaugh !!!!

She's a big shot Democrat lawyer !!!!

She listed her Democrat accomplishments too !!!!

bwaaaaahahahaha

💥😎💥

couldn't ask for more

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Opps...sorry. I'm watching FOX Live on a 73" TV.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yes. CNN XM Radio. They keep breaking in to talk about some Bob Woodpecker book describing Trump Administration soap operas.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Same as everything.

All Supreme court nominees get grilled hard and obstructed and demeaned by the opposing party. It's always been that way and will always be that way until we get more third party/independents in office.

If you stand back it's really funny that you guys get so worked up about it. It's like you forget this happens every time, with every president, with every nominee, from every party.

Since this is the current event, you republicans slamming the democrats for what their doing today, when you know darn well that it would be the same if the it was a democratic president nominating someone.

Don't you guys get that? Did you forget? What's going on here? LOL

I would like you to point me to the video of screaming banshees being arrested in the Senate the last time there was a Democrat backed SCOTUS Justice up for confirmation, all of which was planned by the Republican leader in the Senate. What? There isn’t one? Imagine that...
edit on 4/9/2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There is nothing more off-putting than watching supposedly mature leaders of our country act like elementary school children. They are literally throwing tantrums and screaming over a guy that has done nothing wrong except be well qualified for a job.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Here's the skinny on Lisa Blatt.

slate.com...

Another Democrat who has awoken to reality and the wonderful country that this President is creating.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Don't need to be psychic to see Judge Kav is the right man for the job in the purest sense.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Who is this guy talking now?

He's not a loser senator!!

???????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN radio commentators are angry because Kavanaugh did not shake the hand of some guy whose son was killed by a gun.

Probably because the person who pulled the trigger killed the son, not the inanimate gun...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL!!! Paranoid delusional Slate must, once again, find a con or a CT in any figure which doesn't march along the exact same theological path as the left leaning establishment.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The Democrats need to be referred to the ethics committee and their constituents need to vote them out.

No, they need to see a psychiatrist.

If it weren't an orchestrated sh#tshow, I'd recommend medication.... but, their collective loss of mind is all part of the game.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I don't know. He just admitted to drinking beer at baseball games as a kid with his dad. That disqualifies him!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm tearing up just listening to Brett Kavanaugh's words about his family, his friends, and his country. You can tell he is a man of great character and love. The words about his mom were very touching.
edit on 4-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join