It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Square Aircraft Hovering In Night Sky Scared Me To Death North Carolina Man Says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Well, at least this story doesn't come from a tabloid or Secureteam 10. This story was reported yesterday in The Charlotte Observer. This "alleged" UFO sighting occurred on August 18, at Kings Mountain, North Carolina. Javion Hill was driving home, while talking to his wife on speaker phone. He decided to take some pictures of the ominous clouds of an approaching storm, when he caught sight of a "square hovering above the treeline, with its edges fringed in lights."

Another alleged UFO sighting near Charlotte has appeared on Facebook and in this case, it was posted by a husband and father who says he doesn’t necessarily believe in UFOs.

Javion Hill, 35, of Kings Mountain, North Carolina, says he took several photos of the object during a storm on the night of Aug. 18, as he drove on U.S. 74 southwest of Charlotte.

The images feature something square hovering above the treeline, with its edges fringed in lights. Hill told the Charlotte Observer the craft frightened him to the point that he didn’t sleep that night.

“I was on my way home with my wife on the speaker phone, and it looked like there was a tornado coming, so I was trying to take a picture of the clouds for my wife,” says Hill.

Hill says he pulled over at the next exit to try and get video, but the aircraft had vanished. A heavy rain followed instantly, he said.

www.charlotteobserver.com...=SecList

Picture taken while driving. Notice the "pink" glow of the lights:

Another picture taken by Hill. You can see the Route 74 road sign:

LINK to Javion Hill's Facebook post:
www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Already posted.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

HiddenNZ beat me to it..

Link via ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Flying cellphone.

Edit: the cellphone is on the dashboard, and the windshield shows rain droplets. 😊
edit on 4-9-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Thanks guys...I checked the Forum, but didn't see it posted.
MODS PLEASE REMOVE...MY ERROR

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Keep them coming.
You still manage to catch good ones. And I do flag and star them.👍

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Mods please don't delete the double reflected cellphone on the windscreen with rain drops on the windscreen post.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So the poor fella was scared to death of the reflection of his cell phone? The reflection UFOs are not that unusual but the reflections always look somewhat "ghostly" as a reflection would, and this always seems so obvious to me, how do other people not see that?

It seem to happen a lot with space station UFO pics or vids, since they've always got some lights on and are always looking through windows.

new topics

top topics

join